Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Meng Hu Jiang - Yang Warriors ~ Alec Su, Chae Rim, Zhao Ya Zhi, Ding Long

This is the link to dl the subtheme song "You don't have to understand" sung by Alec Su in this series...http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...R1YDHFP5CBGPCG

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha
    i like that judge, so funny...
    the emperor was stupid taking the pan Ren Mei advise, but the general Yang as the great general was not make a good strategy to protect the emperor and the army..
    i think he should have a better plan....
    but if he had, than the series will keep going cause the sons not dead
    act i tink at that time..they were just blindly being loyal..i mean they were loyal till th end, even if they're king was a foolish one, and even if the king abandoned them they would still be loyal..

i was really upset when the Yang sons died...coz all this was caused by ONE idiot - Pan Ren Mei....totally hated tt old man..somemore he caused so much trouble for alec...so even more must detest..hhaha
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    act i tink at that time..they were just blindly being loyal..i mean they were loyal till th end, even if they're king was a foolish one, and even if the king abandoned them they would still be loyal..

i was really upset when the Yang sons died...coz all this was caused by ONE idiot - Pan Ren Mei....totally hated tt old man..somemore he caused so much trouble for alec...so even more must detest..hhaha
    i dont know about them, but if i were one of the Yangs, i think i'd prefer to be the coward and wimp away into the forest and live a happy go lucky life instead of losing bravelly (suicide) especially when the emperor dont even give a care about my loyalty and sides w/ a stupid old crooked pan rei mei who shoulda died sooner...since he's already old makes too much trouble for the king. It sucks how tyhe king favored him and only made him pay 3 years of fine after Yi Yun confessed and got persecuted. Poor 5th brother. =(

Does Bao Jian Feng get a decent amount of screentime in this series?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I am desperately searching for the ending theme song of YMHJ that is a regular Window's Media file. If anyone know of any links, pretty please let me know!

Phalen, this is the ending song in wma format...
    http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...T212AUZUYSS02O

This is a different version of "You don't have to understand", the music arrangement is different and the singer?!? didn't sound like Alec's voice to me....what you guys think?
    http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...IT0PFU4IZR3AN0
    Last edited by Tukhi; 02-14-05 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    Phalen, this is the ending song in wma format...
    http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...T212AUZUYSS02O

This is a different version of "You don't have to understand", the music arrangement is different and the singer?!? didn't sound like Alec's voice to me....what you guys think?
    http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...IT0PFU4IZR3AN0
    Thanks Tukhi!!! I've been searching forever, but none of the posted links have a compatible format for my computer.

No, I don't think that's Alec singing the second song. The singer doesn't have that passionate, deep voice Alec does. Alec makes the song sound much more sad. But I'm not sure, hehe, might be the way it's recorded.
    Last edited by Phalen; 02-14-05 at 05:49 PM.

tukhi i've been dl the song, but i never heard the song while watching this series..
    the ending song has different version between china and taiwan?
    mine the ending song sung by a women...

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha
    tukhi i've been dl the song, but i never heard the song while watching this series..
    the ending song has different version between china and taiwan?
    mine the ending song sung by a women...
    Yes Tasha, I think the theme songs in the china and Taiwan versions are different. These beginning and ending theme songs were in the china and Singapore versions. You must be watching the Taiwan version...is it on TV in Ca?

Phalen, you're welcome! Yeah, I didn't think it was Alec's voice either. His voice sounds richer and more romantic ...
    Last edited by Tukhi; 02-15-05 at 03:23 PM.

Talking

Yes Tasha, I think the theme songs in the china and Taiwan versions are different. These beginning and ending theme songs were in the china and Singapore versions. You must be watching the Taiwan version...is it on TV in Ca?

Phalen, you're welcome! Yeah, I didn't think it was Alec's voice either. His voice sounds richer and more romantic ...
    oh my goodness Tukhi, this is kinda off topic of YMHJ, but like I just realized that I think you're the Tracy Than in that tvseriesensation forum huh? whoa... lol...i just noticed from your alec su icon! No wonder it was familiar! anyhows, if you are, I so appreciate all the info you provide! youre awesome!!!

Yup, thats me! You're welcome and thanks!

i think i like taiwan version theme song than china version..

Default Yang Warriors

I think Yang Ye (father) is one stupid guy. He loves his country more than his own family. Also he takes the easy was out and chooses to die, leaving Si Lang the hardest job. Pan Ren Mei is a nasty jealous old crook. The emperor is also stupid. he let Pan Ren Mei control him and let the Yang sons die. The emperor should be dismissed from the throne. I feel so sorry for Yu Yan. She was supposed to die. This makes everything much harder for Si Lang now that he knows she's still alive.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by silverspritex
    I think Yang Ye (father) is one stupid guy. He loves his country more than his own family. Also he takes the easy was out and chooses to die, leaving Si Lang the hardest job. Pan Ren Mei is a nasty jealous old crook. The emperor is also stupid. he let Pan Ren Mei control him and let the Yang sons die. The emperor should be dismissed from the throne. I feel so sorry for Yu Yan. She was supposed to die. This makes everything much harder for Si Lang now that he knows she's still alive.
    I agreed with everything you've said but I think that Yang Ye was a typical father back in ancient time as most men back then considered their country, career more important than the well-being of their family.

Default question

hey i am watching the warriors of the yang right now. i usually watch TVB movies more so besides the main characters like alex i don't know the rest of the people. so does anyone know the rest of the cast like the 6th and 7th brothers?? thanks!

I've never been a fan of Alec Su until I've watched his series with Chae Rim "Love at Aegean Sea" I'm a great fan of this lovely pair I might the the outcast here, seem like I'm about the only person who thinks these 2 really have amazing chemistry.

I'm not even halfway through this series but I'm anxious to know what happen to Chae Rim? Can someone kindly give me a spoiler?

Btw, what make this remake version really refreshing and different dispite the cliche of the story and constant changing of plot and characters, Alec & Chae Rim really make this series memorable, at least to me kekeke

Glad these 2 are really good friends in real life Too bad Chae Rim is married.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    I've never been a fan of Alec Su until I've watched his series with Chae Rim "Love at Aegean Sea" I'm a great fan of this lovely pair I might the the outcast here, seem like I'm about the only person who thinks these 2 really have amazing chemistry.

I'm not even halfway through this series but I'm anxious to know what happen to Chae Rim? Can someone kindly give me a spoiler?

Btw, what make this remake version really refreshing and different dispite the cliche of the story and constant changing of plot and characters, Alec & Chae Rim really make this series memorable, at least to me kekeke

Glad these 2 are really good friends in real life Too bad Chae Rim is married.
    Hehe...you're no way an outcast here for loving Alec & Chaerim...do you know that they ranked 1st place as the best on-screen couple in the recent poll in HK & Taiwan? View the results: http://gd.sohu.com/customers/strongfood/20050130/

I do think that they have amazing chemistry as well

Nothing will happen to Chaerim...she will live on but its not gonna be a happy ending for them again though...

Default the end

yang men hu jiang finally ended on channel 18. im gunnah miss anticipating for it every single day. and miss seeing alecs face daily. but its okay. i look back and that is the movie that bought meeh to this site (i was browsing aroudn the internet to find more stuff about it, then came across this) dude back then when i watched QSSYMM and HZGG .. alec wasn't as eye capturing but not that good looking but now he is WHOAA. its just memories dude. i actually enjoyed anticipating to watch it everyday. haha i time to watch new movies . cant wait again because they are showing mars next..
    Last edited by wun luv x; 02-22-05 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverspritex
    Agree, when Si Lang accept his father request to take the hardest job he thought that Yu Yan already dead and his life has no meaning, life no better than dead...
    while found out that yu yan still alive then everything change, knowing that he's hurting someone he loves, i can't imagine that kind of feeling...

well, the opportunity the plan will work is in Si Lang's hand, so the hardest job has to be his, still it's a sad story...

notice tt both collaborations btw Alec and Chae Rim (love of the aegean sea and Yang Men Hu Jiang) both involve simliar storyline

Both are from opposite sides - aka star-crossed lovers..
    In Aegean - Alec's mother disapproved because Alec's father had run off with CR's cousin..
    In YMHJ - both Alec's and CR's dads are enemies in the Imperial court, and later on Alec and his brothers cause the death of CR's brother

In both shows Alec had to hurt CR unwillingly and go with another ger..
    In Aegean - his mother (again!!) threatened to kill herself thus forcing alec to promise to leave CR, in those epsiodes he says ALOT of hurting things to CR and can tell his pain...trying to harden his heart against CR. In Aegean, it was more btw him and CR
    In YMHJ - he betrayed his country and family in order to infiltrate into the Liao camp...again he had to hurt CR by pretending to marry Liao princess...but i YMHJ, it was more a struggle btw him and his family as well

And of coz both series KILL alec in the end...WHAT FOR~!!!

hahah..i think the producers must have thought that since Aegean was such a success..decided to use simliar storyline....
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋