Thread: new reviews

Default new reviews

how will one know that there will be new series reviews? e.g. i am still interested in the hsds2003 review by carol. but it seems that there is no news about it.

(and sorry i tried searching the answer to my own question. but to no avail )

Go here: http://www.spcnet.tv

Near the top right, you'll see a search functionality. You can either search for the Title of a review or the Screen name of the reviewer. If the search does not return the results you want, then you probably need to refine your search criterias OR the review you're looking for isn't there.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

thanks for the help, crazyt. in that case, does that mean that the new reviews in spcnet will not be announced in this forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT
    Go here: http://www.spcnet.tv

Near the top right, you'll see a search functionality. You can either search for the Title of a review or the Screen name of the reviewer. If the search does not return the results you want, then you probably need to refine your search criterias OR the review you're looking for isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    thanks for the help, crazyt. in that case, does that mean that the new reviews in spcnet will not be announced in this forum?
    Not that I know of. I remember that SPCNET used to announce which reviews he/she (I still don't know!) updated but now that the entire process is automatic, he/she stopped doing it. Guess you'll just have to continue searching until it update.

I just did a search for all members with the name 'carol' in it and it returned 2 results. One have not written any reviews and the other only wrote one and it's not HSDS2003. So I'm not sure which HSDS2003 review by carol you're trying to find.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

thanks once again, crazyt. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT
    Not that I know of. I remember that SPCNET used to announce which reviews he/she (I still don't know!) updated but now that the entire process is automatic, he/she stopped doing it. Guess you'll just have to continue searching until it update.

I just did a search for all members with the name 'carol' in it and it returned 2 results. One have not written any reviews and the other only wrote one and it's not HSDS2003. So I'm not sure which HSDS2003 review by carol you're trying to find.