Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: new reviews

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,937

    Default new reviews

    how will one know that there will be new series reviews? e.g. i am still interested in the hsds2003 review by carol. but it seems that there is no news about it.

    (and sorry i tried searching the answer to my own question. but to no avail )

  2. #2
    Moderator CrazyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Go here: http://www.spcnet.tv

    Near the top right, you'll see a search functionality. You can either search for the Title of a review or the Screen name of the reviewer. If the search does not return the results you want, then you probably need to refine your search criterias OR the review you're looking for isn't there.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    thanks for the help, crazyt. in that case, does that mean that the new reviews in spcnet will not be announced in this forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT
    Go here: http://www.spcnet.tv

    Near the top right, you'll see a search functionality. You can either search for the Title of a review or the Screen name of the reviewer. If the search does not return the results you want, then you probably need to refine your search criterias OR the review you're looking for isn't there.

  4. #4
    Moderator CrazyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    thanks for the help, crazyt. in that case, does that mean that the new reviews in spcnet will not be announced in this forum?
    Not that I know of. I remember that SPCNET used to announce which reviews he/she (I still don't know!) updated but now that the entire process is automatic, he/she stopped doing it. Guess you'll just have to continue searching until it update.

    I just did a search for all members with the name 'carol' in it and it returned 2 results. One have not written any reviews and the other only wrote one and it's not HSDS2003. So I'm not sure which HSDS2003 review by carol you're trying to find.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    thanks once again, crazyt. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT
    Not that I know of. I remember that SPCNET used to announce which reviews he/she (I still don't know!) updated but now that the entire process is automatic, he/she stopped doing it. Guess you'll just have to continue searching until it update.

    I just did a search for all members with the name 'carol' in it and it returned 2 results. One have not written any reviews and the other only wrote one and it's not HSDS2003. So I'm not sure which HSDS2003 review by carol you're trying to find.

Similar Threads

  1. reviews
    By Linda in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-08, 08:56 PM
  2. new and old reviews
    By Linda in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-07, 08:05 PM
  3. where are the reviews ?
    By angrybaby in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-05, 09:36 AM
  4. Old reviews
    By Ian Liew in forum On Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-04, 04:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •