Thread: Rumours

Default Rumours

now, I am not sure where to put this under...just wondering why there are more rumours of taiwanese and HK actors/actresses than their Chineses counterpart? for eg, there are always rumours circulating about male and female leads in show for Hong kong and taiwan but not so for China.

i guess, actors and actresses from HK and taiwan are more popular and favourable? for instance, like me i don't know any actors/actresses from china, but then again, i think there's not much china series broadcasted in my country so i'm not exposed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by susie
    i guess, actors and actresses from HK and taiwan are more popular and favourable?
    That really depends. Most of my friends have access to productions from all three places, but some solely watch mainland ones, some solely watch HK ones. It really comes down to personal preferences.

As for rumors, let me assure you the mainland actors/actresses have their fair share too. It's just that people who follow and discuss such rumors visit Chinese forums. This is an English forum after all. Some of the users don't even understand Chinese, nor do they know pinyin. How can you expect them to follow what's going on with the mainland stars whose names may be too difficult for them to handle?

ok. here in singapore..maybe its really got to do with the chinese stars being considered low profile.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    now, I am not sure where to put this under...just wondering why there are more rumours of taiwanese and HK actors/actresses than their Chineses counterpart? for eg, there are always rumours circulating about male and female leads in show for Hong kong and taiwan but not so for China.
    it really depends on the reporters in the country...
    Any Singaporeans interested in buying swords? Go here http://www.weaponmasters.com/?ID=WEAPONS&FDX=&FMAX=&SORT=&ITEM=KR-6&LOCATION=PHOTOS I'm looking for someone to split the Shipping Cost =) PM me...