Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Smallville Fans

I think Kristin Kreuk is really beautiful.

I prefer Lana Lang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.optusnet.com.au/dragonreborn888/kk05.jpg')
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I think Kristin Kreuk is really beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    I prefer Lana Lang
    NetDriftr

Kristen Kreuk is Lana Lang!

Kristen Kreuk = Actress name

Lana Lang = charc name!

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    NetDriftr
    Kristen Kreuk is Lana Lang!
    Kristen Kreuk = Actress name
    Lana Lang = charc name!
    lol ok Gundam you got me

i like this Lana Lang - didnt like the Lana Lang's before her. Annette O'Toole (Smallville Clark's mother) was the other famous Lana Lang in Superman III. Then there was a red head Lana Lang in the Adventures of Superboy tv series.

in the DC comic - Lana Lang married Pete Ross!!! I can't imagine Smallville plotline will end up like that when the series wrap up
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by netdriftr
    in the DC comic - Lana Lang married Pete Ross!!! I can't imagine Smallville plotline will end up like that when the series wrap up
    I can't image that either ... it's so unlikely that at the end Lana would end up with Pete in this Smallville series ...

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by vions View Post
    I can't image that either ... it's so unlikely that at the end Lana would end up with Pete in this Smallville series ...
    The LEXANA story-arc done and now we have Kara the Supergirl and Lana courting Clark openly now that she know Clark an alien and she is free of Lex clutch

this series isn't going anywhere.....so freaking BORING!!!!!!! i thought tat the opening of season 7 would be great since Clark fight with "Phantom".....i thought it would last for about one more show but come on....WTF!!!! all he did just punch him into the atmosphere.....freaking stupid......

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    this series isn't going anywhere.....so freaking BORING!!!!!!! i thought tat the opening of season 7 would be great since Clark fight with "Phantom".....i thought it would last for about one more show but come on....WTF!!!! all he did just punch him into the atmosphere.....freaking stupid......
    The phantom name is Bizarro and its canon from the Superman continuity, while he got power from the green kryptonite, Kal El got power from the yellow sun which at the same time has a weakening power against bizarro.

Tell me if you're so intelligent with your "freaking stupid" comment, your version of how you think Kal El can overcome bizarro without using the yellow sun angle.

I think this season going to be a good season which more JLU storyline, Clark learning to fly from Kara, Lois Lane working at the daily planet, so its all open up to the Superman storyline eventually.

So no more the crap Lana whining storyline or her love-hate relationship with Lex, which is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Bizarro will come back.

You're being harsh about the series but I do agree that the uppercut and Clark's overall fighting performance was underwhelming. On the bright side, Clark has gotten stronger as the series progressed. Being able to sent people flying over greater distances with his punch.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    So no more the crap Lana whining storyline or her love-hate relationship with Lex, which is enough for me.

Wasn't it cute how in the beginning of "Kara" Lois felt sad because Clark was leaving? They should do more of that.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    The phantom name is Bizarro and its canon from the Superman continuity, while he got power from the green kryptonite, Kal El got power from the yellow sun which at the same time has a weakening power against bizarro.

Tell me if you're so intelligent with your "freaking stupid" comment, your version of how you think Kal El can overcome bizarro without using the yellow sun angle.
    i will tell u since i'm so intelligent in ur eye

Bizarro can go after Clark's friend and family since Bizarro know everything about Clark....he can use the kryptonite to beat the crap out of Clark....then the black dude that can fly come to save Clark, then they think of a plan to get beat Bizarro.....there are more way of the story than just punch Bizarro into the sun...

Banned

I've seem some "Smallville" series, i thought it's quite okay. Never a big fan of it. At first the beginning it's very great but towards the end it's somewhat draggy.

Can someone explain this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P6cLuwFmaQ ?

Why is Lana spying on Lex but hugged Clark ?

Chloe can't accept Jimmy because of Clark, right?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post

Why is Lana spying on Lex but hugged Clark ?
    Lana is hugging Clark because he suspected that she stole ten million dollars from Lex's account before she went into hiding and faked her own death. Lana was reassuring Clark that the money she taken was from the divorce settlement and she's planning to use it to help meteor freaks. In the next scene she's heading into a secret lab where it's revealed that she used the money to buy state of the art technology to spy on Lex. Apparently, she lied to Clark.

Chloe can't accept Jimmy because of Clark, right?
    No, it's because she's a meteor freak and she can't tell Jimmy the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    Lana is hugging Clark because he suspected that she stole ten million dollars from Lex's account before she went into hiding and faked her own death. Lana was reassuring Clark that the money she taken was from the divorce settlement and she's planning to use it to help meteor freaks. In the next scene she's heading into a secret lab where it's revealed that she used the money to buy state of the art technology to spy on Lex. Apparently, she lied to Clark.

No, it's because she's a meteor freak and she can't tell Jimmy the truth
    Thanks...that still does not explain why she is spying on Lex. I haven't watched Smallville since Clark started college.

So many things has happened, I don't know if I want to start watching it again..hahaha...I think the writers are really weird now. I'm scared to come back and watch anything they come up with.

What can Chloe do and since when did she become that way?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thanks...that still does not explain why she is spying on Lex.
    It hasn't been explained on the show yet.

What can Chloe do and since when did she become that way?
    Chole showed her power when she saved a dying Lois from a stab wound when her tear fell on Lois's face. Lois recovered instantly with no sight of injury but Chole "died" in her place. It was until she was later transfered to the morgue where she suddenly came back to life. She was there when the first meteor shower happened that followed Clark's spaceship to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    It hasn't been explained on the show yet.

Chole showed her power when she saved a dying Lois from a stab wound when her tear fell on Lois's face. Lois recovered instantly with no sight of injury but Chole "died" in her place. It was until she was later transfered to the morgue where she suddenly came back to life. She was there when the first meteor shower happened that followed Clark's spaceship to Earth.
    Geez, the writers just FINALLY include that and Chloe just HAPPEN to have that ability now? Talk about being slow.

now, Who is Clark interested in now? How is Lex nowadays?

I watch this show now because I have nothing better to do on Thursday.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Geez, the writers just FINALLY include that and Chloe just HAPPEN to have that ability now? Talk about being slow.
    It was hinted that Chole has a power last season when she was kidnapped for one of Lab 33.1 experiments. A blind meteor freak who could sense other freaks noticed a simlar green glow around her.

now, Who is Clark interested in now? How is Lex nowadays?
    Clark is still in love with Lana. Lex is repenting his evil ways ever since he was saved by Supergirl from drowning in a car. Eventually he found out she's Clark's cousin. He recently confronted her outside the Talon and wants her to the truth about who she is.

It would fasten up the pace if Clark finally gets with Lois and finally learns to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT View Post
    I watch this show now because I have nothing better to do on Thursday.
    You could watch My Name is Earl.