Thread: (Channel 8)The Best Bet After the Champion

Default (Channel 8)The Best Bet After the Champion

Latest movie by jack neo now on drama series and for 4D regular player MUST WATCH THIS DRAMA WHERE GOT TIONG KOK 4D Number will annouce like the move where i go watch richard lee mention 7272 then i went to bought this number in 3 month ago and it strike Second Prize If i am not wrong i go check

It's not showing after The Champion. It's a sitcom airing on Saturday night.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/imagegallery/store/phprrDoGk.jpg')

http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/view/519/1/.html

The Best Bet
    Every Sat, 9pm

The Best Bet is dramatised and brought to your small screen! Join Huang, Shun and Richard as they gamble in life, business, love, friendship and of course the Toto and 4D booths! Debuts Sat Nov 13 at 9pm

Cast: Christopher Lee (Liu Yongshun), Mark Lee (Chen Junhuang), Liu Qianyi (Richard), Chen Liping (Li Ping), Dai Qianyun (Liu Xiuzhen), Cheryl Chin (Zhang Lina), Eileen Chong (Chen Huimin), Marcus Chin (Old B), Henry Thia (Xiaoming), Margaret Lee (Susan)

It’s everyone’s dream in life to strike the jackpot at least once. For some, it has even become their ‘lifetime career’ to make this dream come true.

The Best Bet is the story of three friends – Huang, Shun and Richard, who suffer the ups and downs of life, especially the downs, together. However, they remain good friends despite the ‘unfortunate’ happening to them.

Huang (Mark Lee) is a typical Ah Beng whose lifetime goal is to hit the jackpot and make it big through all ‘bad’ ways such as illegal gambling. As creative as he may be, he never puts his talents into good use. Instead, he finds it perfectly fine to indulge himself in gambling all the time. After he meets Lina (Cheryl Chin), an executive from a broker firm and a higher gambling version of himself, they venture into a road of no return as they embark on higher risk gambling and betting in the form of shares and contras.

Shun (Christopher Lee), despite growing up with Huang, is the exact opposite. Though Shun never likes rules and laws, he believes in working towards one’s goal with both feet on the ground. In fact, he can be considered as a Sensitive New Age Man, with his short temper as his only shortcoming. Always confident in his own abilities to choose the right path and things for himself, he chooses one wrong thing that almost ruins his life – his lifelong partner Evita. The bride-to-be runs away on the eve of their wedding, and that totally distraught Shun so much that he loses his job.

lol sorry written wrong information well u do belive in striking a 4d after seeing the best bet haha