Thread: Mui Chiu Fung vs. Lee Mok Sau

Default Mui Chiu Fung vs. Lee Mok Sau

Many have speculated about the outcome of a battle between these two powerful female villains (who seemed oddly analogous to each other) from LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HEROES and RETURN OF THE CONDOR HEROES. Most seem to agree that although Mui Chiu Fung was probably the better martial artist, her advantage was offset by the fact that she was blind and that Lee Mok Sau had such deadly weapons (i.e. poison) in her arsenal. Would that make an all-out battle between them a draw, or does either of them hold a clear advantage?

If Li Mochou does not chicken out, then i think she can win through capitalising on MCF's blindness. For example, XX in HSDS had the Dragon Sabre and had superior martial arts to Gum Fa Po Po but he nearly fell into her needles trap due to his blindness.

It depends also on MCF's level of 9 Yin since her method did not seem proper and was incomplete.

Would be one helluva battle though!
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

cat-fight
    TaZzY InC

MCF was about equal to the young Yau Chu Gei in LOCH, and LMC was about equal to the elder SUen But Yee of the Chuen Zhen sect. I'd say the elder SBY should be stronger than 20 year younger YCG.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

[{translation=jinyongreadingroom}After Ke Zhen E exchanged a few moves with Li Mo Chou, he knew that he wasn’t her match and thought, "That witch’s skills are high, not below the once alive Mei Chao Feng]

http://www.spcnet.tv/jinyong/jyreadingroom.shtml

that occured when guo jing and yang guo first met in roch. li mo chou's skills would have improved after that time, plus mei chao feng had only external strenght but little neigong. li mochou had very good inner strenght and her poison skill would give her an edge. their other skills were well matched, plum blossom light skill <= ancient tomb light skill, snake whip of 4liangs = whisking skill, 9shades bone claws = scarlet poison palm, heart-punch and iron vest<=soul freezing needles.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

The other evidence that MCF was stronger than LMS came in the probably biased opinion of HYS's only living disciple in ROCH when he fought against LMC.

Quote Originally Posted by tape
    MCF was about equal to the young Yau Chu Gei in LOCH, and LMC was about equal to the elder SUen But Yee of the Chuen Zhen sect. I'd say the elder SBY should be stronger than 20 year younger YCG.
    I thought Mei Chaofeng would have been stronger than Qiu Chuji - the older Tan Chuduan had problems with her and the Quanzhen seven thought she was worth the Big Dipper formation. Qiu Chuji couldn't beat the Jiangnan Seven Freaks easily, something which I think Mei Chaofeng could have done if she wasn't ambushed.

I think Li Mochou would have been slightly tougher than Sun Buer, since they sent Liu Chuxuan and Sun Buer to pursue her together. Li Mochou was more dangerous than Xiaolongnu, who couldn't beat Qiu Chuji but beat Hao Datong, and Qiu was the best fighter of the Seven. I'd put Li at about Qiu's level in ROCH.