Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Trio Show!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raymondlam
    what does that mean? I don't get it. lolz

LoL. I'm very sorry. I don't speak good english because I live in north-Europe and we don't speak english everyday.
    Forget that. I just would like to ask that who wish you go will play in super trio show or did they already played?

Lol when Bosco said in super trio show that me and Timmy have never ever chance to together.
    Sharon must to say that first butthen Bosco say it with Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Gernice
    LoL. I'm very sorry. I don't speak good english because I live in north-Europe and we don't speak english everyday.
    itz okay

Quote Originally Posted by Gernice
    Forget that. I just would like to ask that who wish you go will play in super trio show or did they already played?
    sorry i still dont get what your asking me.. liek that part is messing me up.. "who wish you go will play".. sorry =[
    bu bu jing xin

I've managed to catch up on this series but lost count on the numbers I've seen. This series makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.. hehe.

I've just finished watching the one with Nick Cheung and Sonija in it. Nick picked up a tiny umbrella in that game when got soaked in water.

Lots of ppl picked up umbrellas with holes in them. Someone picked up a corn on cob

That guessing game was funny!! Sheren was really good when she pretended to be the dummy.

itz okay

sorry i still dont get what your asking me.. liek that part is messing me up.. "who wish you go will play".. sorry =[
    i think i no what it means..
    it means: which people you want to go in an epi of the Super Trio Continues

I WANT TO SEE RAYMOND LAM TO GO AND PLAY AND/OR LEILA TONG

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum
    I've managed to catch up on this series but lost count on the numbers I've seen. This series makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.. hehe.

I've just finished watching the one with Nick Cheung and Sonija in it. Nick picked up a tiny umbrella in that game when got soaked in water.

Lots of ppl picked up umbrellas with holes in them. Someone picked up a corn on cob

That guessing game was funny!! Sheren was really good when she pretended to be the dummy.
    what episode was it??.. there was this episode that was really hilarious.. w/ everyone's family member in it.. it was hilarious.......

For some reason, we rent the tapes and we don't rent them in order so it's hard to keep track on what episode I'm on but I love the show, it makes me laugh so hard that my stomach starts to hurt.

Yeah Sheren was good! And it was funny with Bosco too.

I love the game where they answer questions and if they get it wrong, they get soaked.
    tears cannot be shed for those whom you do not care for...

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry_gal
    i think i no what it means..
    it means: which people you want to go in an epi of the Super Trio Continues

I WANT TO SEE RAYMOND LAM TO GO AND PLAY AND/OR LEILA TONG

YESH! I want to see Raymond Lam and Leila Tong play together too!! But I have seen some picture were Leila is playing but not with Raymond :<. But anyway. I hope that Raymond will play anyway.

Does anybody know who will play in Super Trio Continues show on 30.1.??

Default series breakdown

I just watched the family special it was by far the most hilarious!!! The part were eric tsang's son :derick does the dance at the begining was disturbingly funny! The three hosts had to carry their respective family guest lol... yup that means Eric Tsang had to carry his son along the spiky path way. ep

This was episode 14 I think

Episode 13 had Miriam Yeung, Bobo Chan, Stephanie Che, and three dudes whom i don't noe. It was really funny as well.

i just watch 17..,it was awesome.. total of 12 guestes. becase it was a special one
    bu bu jing xin

i just watch 17..,it was awesome.. total of 12 guestes. becase it was a special one

Is it chapter what aired in HongKong on 30.1??
    I have read that cookies, Alex Fong [again] will play in this show. YESH! Stephy and Alex

Quote Originally Posted by xBabieChinkGurlx
    what episode was it??.. there was this episode that was really hilarious.. w/ everyone's family member in it.. it was hilarious.......
    I've no idea which episode but I think it was somewhere around ep 5-7. I haven't seen the episodes with ppl's families yet. It's gonna be a while till I get to see it, oh well.

the family one is episode 15
    bu bu jing xin

Ep. 17 was good. But I love the game where they must to endure words. And game what name was 8'6 was good too. there if they lose they have to eat sushi with very much wasabi

Default Raymond and Leila!

I really really wanted Raymond to go on the show with Leila!! Even though she has been on it, near the end they has like *special* episodes where ppl come back to play!!!!!! I hope Ray and Leila goes!!!!
    RaymondLamLeilaTong=LOVE4Ever!

NANCY

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_candy18
    I really really wanted Raymond to go on the show with Leila!! Even though she has been on it, near the end they has like *special* episodes where ppl come back to play!!!!!! I hope Ray and Leila goes!!!!
    I think they will not go to play together. Because I have see a picture where Leila is playing with other guys. But maybe she will play with Raymond or not. I don't know. Because I don't know was the pic what I saw real. But I hope too that Raymond will go to play with Leila.
    But maybe he will play with Tavia or Michelle! But I don't like. I want Raymond and Leila together They looks so cute together in TLB.

I watched the ''Leila'' chapter too.
    OMG Alex Fong was crazy in the game where he had to tell to cookies what is T-back (string underwear.)
    Alex:''Theresa and you all like to wear..''
    One of Super Trio: ''How do you know that Theresa and they all like to wear?''
    Alex: ''Because Theresa's name is begin in T-alphabet and...''

x'D I laughed very much.

Last Sunday TVB didn't air Super Trio continues show because they aired the ending of Wong Fei Hung- Master of Kung Fu (My master is Wong Fei Hung)
    But I think they will air next chapter in this Sunday. I hope that they will.

I have read from paper and websites that Miss HongKong vs soccer players.
    I think I will not like this chapter so much than last chapter but anyway I think i will anyway laugh very much.

yeahs.. its the one with alex fong and them.. it was funny how he know that they like wearing t-backs.. ahha.. well Leila hair color i didn't like.. doesnt match her
    bu bu jing xin

kwl they ve not been shown in the uk yet so i havent missed them!!

is michelle yip in ne of them??

Quote Originally Posted by Philio
    kwl they ve not been shown in the uk yet so i havent missed them!!

is michelle yip in ne of them??
    nope she havent been on any of them
    bu bu jing xin