Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Super Trio Show!!!!

^ i love that season ...and that ep with lee hom!

my favourite series has got to be the earlier ones with the classic funny games and incredibly entertaining guest lists. the guests on the last season aren't very impressive or interesting. i used to be so hooked on watching the trio show every weekend.

there's no fixed variety show for me to watch on saturdays anymore. so sad.

my favourite game is the singing one where they had to think of a song that included a certain word in the lyrics. and the game where they eat hot food because i love to see the expressions on their faces, haha.

Do you know where to download those episodes of Super Trio show? I been looking for it but don't know where is it . Please someone tell me? Thanks a lot in advance. I'm looking for episode 13th in Super trio show of January 14th, 2001. If anyone know please tell me. Thanks a lot!

well u can try downloading at the forums at tnplace.com or compbuy.co.uk but u hav to make an account....super trio shows from 2001 are quite hard to find but you can see a few super trio show videos here : www.youtube.com and search super trio

Quote Originally Posted by emonypemony
    well u can try downloading at the forums at tnplace.com or compbuy.co.uk but u hav to make an account....super trio shows from 2001 are quite hard to find but you can see a few super trio show videos here : www.youtube.com and search super trio
    Thank you soo much for the info. I've been looking in youtube, but most they have lately super trio show like aroun 2004-2006 or something. I'm particular looking for Carman Lee. She participated 2 times or in fact 3 times in Super Trio Show. Her date is January 21, 2001. I've been at tnplace.com and compbuy.co.uk too but they don't have those episode about her. I have made request too but haven't heard anything yet. Do you know where to download those episodes of her directly from Super Trio Show website? Is there an offically website for Super Trio Show? Maybe they have every single episode. Thanks a lot! Please tell.

Cool

YEAH super trio rocksssssssssssssssss