Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Yoyo Mung

Quote Originally Posted by funny face
    i did not really like her or hate her at 1st but after watching Armed Reaction,i find that i really like her character there...and when she is with siu sang,she is very cute...i tink she gotta do more of this character rather than those cool'cool types one,like the one in The "w' Files....it is a pity that in armed reaction it was not a good ending for her...but i like ada as well,so hard for me to side which actress..'sigh'....

(i almost forgot that she 1st make her appearance alongside andy lau in 'running out of time')....

Yes I liked Yoyo to be with Bobby Ah better then Ada in Armed Reaction

is yoyo acting in any latest drama lately??...i hope she plays more characters that are not so cool and hard-headed....her character in AR4 is funnier.......
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU

I think Yoyo's in a new series that's filming with Mose, and Gigi Lai. In cantonese i think it's called 'Yeen Zhi Shuy Fun" (meaning sumthing along the lines of make-up)
    I think in the series Yoyo has a crush on Moses.

Oh yeah, it's a costume series (i think along the time of riches n stiches).
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

yeah,i tink i saw some news on this new series where yoyo is acting alongside moses,gigi lai and anne heung....i dun tink the 30s style suits her...she looks better in modern dramas..has she acted in any ancient dramas(wuxia dramas,i mean)??
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU

i don't like yoyo.. the way she talks is annoying
    Shades of Truth

i liked her in the W files - tink her face very suitable for the cold exterior of her character in the show. I remembered the first impression i had of her was "WOW she's pretty'

But so far...not much of an impression from the shows i watched , plus there's her name..hehehe
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Quote Originally Posted by funny face
    yeah,i tink i saw some news on this new series where yoyo is acting alongside moses,gigi lai and anne heung....i dun tink the 30s style suits her...she looks better in modern dramas..has she acted in any ancient dramas(wuxia dramas,i mean)??
    If my memory serves me correctly...i don't think she has but the action girl type of character she's played would be in the 'w' files as 'bak so'

I can't really imagine he in the martial arts type series though, i think she looks too serious no nonsense type of person (different from her personality)...

I heard when someone was interviewing Alex Fong or Patrick Tam (i think) for split second he said she was very talkactive!
    She was in the Super trio show twice she was quite funny! ne1 seen it?

i really love her! i tot she was just a 'hua ping' (vase) but i tot she did pretty well in W files although i despise her character in BFII cos i hate doormats.... but she is really a versatile actress........
    BTW, anyone knows the name of the movie she starred with Leon Lai and Sean Lau... i think abt 5 years plus already...... the one where Sean Lau ended up being an amputee and Yoyo was burned.... the gangsters flick?

i m watching armed reaction 4 right now and getting to the part where Yoyo and Bobby starts to hang out with each other... they look SO cute together!!! i think the ending would be better if Bobby ended up with Yoyo though..
    peace
    ~Flora chan 4ever!!~

Quote Originally Posted by snow_dog12
    i m watching armed reaction 4 right now and getting to the part where Yoyo and Bobby starts to hang out with each other... they look SO cute together!!! i think the ending would be better if Bobby ended up with Yoyo though..
    peace
    I like Yoyo in AR 4 too, but I was glad her character left Xiao Sheng at the end. He was still hooked on Ying Zi and she didn't want to be his "second choice".
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 03-04-05 at 01:09 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yeah i agree with u!
    Yoyo shouldn't b second choice!
    There's something i don't actually get...
    Why did Bobby date Yoyo if he still loved Ada?

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCrystalWater
    Why did Bobby date Yoyo if he still loved Ada?
    It's a typical love triangle thing to create conflict and make the series more interesting, I suppose. Ada broke up with Bobby, so he was on the rebound. Yoyo obviously liked him alot and he didn't want to hurt her feelings, so he just kind of went with the flow.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I guess its a TVB thing!

Does ne1 no anything abt the new series she's in?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    i really love her! i tot she was just a 'hua ping' (vase) but i tot she did pretty well in W files although i despise her character in BFII cos i hate doormats.... but she is really a versatile actress........
    BTW, anyone knows the name of the movie she starred with Leon Lai and Sean Lau... i think abt 5 years plus already...... the one where Sean Lau ended up being an amputee and Yoyo was burned.... the gangsters flick?
    Its called A Hero Never Dies.. just checked
    http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/hero_never_dies.htm

I think she is quite pleasant looking, her acting is accpetable to me

I really liked Yoyo Mung in The Charm Beneath! Hehe, her character was just so cute and likeable! Her pairing with Moses was also quite funny and it added to their chemistry. Hehe, good acting in here, she really has improved a lot from last time. Better yet was the last serie I saw her in was Split Second which I didn't ilke her character at all so seeing her in such a nice role really made up for it!

Look forward to more of her upcoming series. Espcially Forensic Pioneers! Hehe, Bobby again eh? This should be fun
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    I really liked Yoyo Mung in The Charm Beneath! Hehe, her character was just so cute and likeable! Her pairing with Moses was also quite funny and it added to their chemistry. Hehe, good acting in here, she really has improved a lot from last time. Better yet was the last serie I saw her in was Split Second which I didn't ilke her character at all so seeing her in such a nice role really made up for it!

Look forward to more of her upcoming series. Espcially Forensic Pioneers! Hehe, Bobby again eh? This should be fun

TOTALLY AGREE... GREAT CHEMISTRY WITH MOSES.... LOVED HOW THEY USED TO MAKE FUN OF EACH OTHER AND THEN FELL IN LOVE AFTERWARDS
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Yeah, that was really sweet. The funny part for me was that I kept thinking about the beginning where they thought the other liked them and kept convincing them not to and telling them all their bads! Hehe, so hilarious that eventually they fall in love. I just wish that their relationship would have had a little more humor throughout.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

did anyone see yoyo in the film with Chae Rim and Nick Cheung? i loved her in there and she does look good in ancient films.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/Yoyo%20Mung/Series/NewShengPingPrincess/9320175105.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/Yoyo%20Mung/Series/NewShengPingPrincess/1121149584.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/Yoyo%20Mung/Series/NewShengPingPrincess/57tn.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/Yoyo%20Mung/Series/NewShengPingPrincess/2006120184867722.jpg')
    Last edited by Linda; 08-17-06 at 09:27 AM.

wow, that ancient series..
    she looks real nice..
    wat is it called??

BTW, her series Forenic Heroes with bobby au yeung, i heard was amazing, the ratings were as high as 42..
    BTW, the series with her, moses chan, and gigi lai is called Super Cops..
    i cant wait for that one to come out..