Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoyo Mung

Default Yoyo Mung: Does anyone know anything about her? (Tracy In Healing Hands 2)

Hi there's this actress I notived since I saw her in the movie with Andy Lau Running Out of Time. She acted as Tracy in HEaling Hands 2. I love her, she's so pretty. I heard she's half- Vietnamese. Is that true? CAn anyone tell me about here? Even now, I don't know if I spelled her name correctly! *blush*

i don't think that she's half viet, and u spelled her name right. i think that she's 28 and she has acted in other serials from tvb including green hope, the w files, burning flames 2 and some others that i can't remember, she's also in movies.

she was also in Mission Of Trouble and was co-starred with Micheal Tao. Is she half viet? I dont know lols
    WU ZUN ! <3

Yoyo was also in Armed Reaction IV.

Here's a picture of her:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ehulu.com/photoshop/Yoyo%20Mung/b11.jpg')
    玉木宏

blog

Default Yoyo Mung

I didn't c a thread abt her so i made 1!

R there ne other fans of her here other than me?
    (but i gather from the threads on her series she's not very popular aat the moment! )

Anyway I think she is actually very talented its just her role/characters r a bit... 2 b honest i hated her at first (wen i first saw her as Tracey in Healing Hands2) but i startd 2 like her as Ah Yen in BF2 dunno y i thought her portral of the character was good!
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

I think her acting is ok. is she new? when did she start out? How old is she? I like her as tracy in healing hands. I thot she portrayed the character pretty well. but I am not a fan.

i first saw her in HH2 i think she's quite new...
    no idea how old she is though.

U liked her as Tracey? I didn't reallyn coz i was more in favour of Jackie (Ada)...

Same here!! I like her very much... started to like her in the series Armed Reaction IV. Bobby should have chosen her instead of Ada...

Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002
    Same here!! I like her very much... started to like her in the series Armed Reaction IV. Bobby should have chosen her instead of Ada...
    I agree!!! Ada lookd better with Frankie n Bobby n Yoyo were sooo funny especially wen she told him she wanted to get married in that cafe thing!

She's improved a lot from when she first started out. She's another one of those super skinny actresses too. Does anyone remember those ugly big black rimmed glasses that she wore in Burning Flame II? They were HORRIBLE on her and hid most of her face.

Quote Originally Posted by MsPowerbomb
    She's improved a lot from when she first started out. She's another one of those super skinny actresses too. Does anyone remember those ugly big black rimmed glasses that she wore in Burning Flame II? They were HORRIBLE on her and hid most of her face.
    Thats the point, she was suppose to dress like a house wife that didn't really care about her looks anymore.

She was more convincing as tracy than the housewife role. She's ok I guess but I love the healing hands series!

If I remember correctly, she started out in the movie "Running Out of Time" starring Andy Lau and Lau Ching Wan. It was quite a long time ago.

Most of the threads that contain negative comments really have nothing to do with her acting. They simply hate her character in "Split Second", which is understandable. She basically caused the death of Alex Fong's daughter, and her stubborn love for Alex was a bit out of the blue.
    Last edited by realdeal; 11-13-04 at 08:14 PM.

I agree, I don't think she has that housewife image. Do you guys think that she looked good with Gallen in The W Files?

nah she is equal status with ada choi etc cause he taken some limming programm pictoral woah those picture can kill u in second now she is the hottest slimming programm beauty actress

eh mistake is she lol please forgive me i posted wrong

she started earlier than "Running Out of Time".
    she basically started doing movies for Johnnie To. think she did flicks like "Expect the Unexpected" and etc... so she's actually quite known for the movies way before doing television.

The other day i came across sum series with her in it but didn't catch the title, does ne1 know it?
    It had her (she was wearing glasses again, i think), Bowie Lam n a load of people i didn't recognise...

Talking

i m watching the 'w' files right now in overseas(canada)...in Calgary up to episode 10 and her acting is pretty well!! she and gallen looks soo cute together..
    hahaha! she is also pretty too.
    ~Flora chan 4ever!!~

i did not really like her or hate her at 1st but after watching Armed Reaction,i find that i really like her character there...and when she is with siu sang,she is very cute...i tink she gotta do more of this character rather than those cool'cool types one,like the one in The "w' Files....it is a pity that in armed reaction it was not a good ending for her...but i like ada as well,so hard for me to side which actress..'sigh'....

(i almost forgot that she 1st make her appearance alongside andy lau in 'running out of time')....
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU