Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nine-Tailed Fox aka gumiho

Is this the song that is always played in the serie? THANXS SO MUCH!!! LOVE THE SONG

could you please upload the song.. if you have it though..

Pm if u want the song

Gee I gotta watch this drama! I want to see more KTH

Default is it sold in singapore

does any1 know if nine-tailed fox is sold in singapore? i'm smittened by kim tae hee!!

I don't think so, but you can try Poh Kim. They're expensive, but has a wider range of shows. Perhaps, the show's too new to the audience here.

You could try eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by sudjken
    does any1 know if nine-tailed fox is sold in singapore? i'm smittened by kim tae hee!!
    I saw it at TS.

VCDs with dual sound and Chinese subtitles. Too bad no English subs or I'd buy it straight away.

I'm smittened by her too and there's no way for me to download the drama with English subtitles now.

My last alternative will be to buy it on Ebay (cheaper than Yesasia.com), gotta have it by this year!! Managed to watch the first episode only.
    Last edited by slow_jamz; 10-06-05 at 02:14 PM.

it's an ok movie but i didnt want her to die at the end and the drama was kind of too much if you know what i mean.

:.*:.

You mean she died in the end? Did she end up with the cop before dying?

Post *:.:*,

ummm....if you want me to ruin the drama... than nope she didnt really end up with the guy but she said that she would hope to love him again in their next life...sad... i would say but those were some nice phrases...

*:.:*,*:.:*,

OMG...I have this serie before me...original copies...but i need to buy it...sigh...i want to watch it soo bad...and it seems like it's not going to be dubbed in viet...I'm gonna cry...I want to watch Kim tae hee sooo bad...she must be awesome with the black outfit...*crying*...if only i have a credit card to buy online...$200 I better start saving again...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Default 200?

woah it costs 200 bucks? in what currency man? haha

Default nine tailed fox with kim tae hee and jun jin?

anyone have more info on the series? please ?

anyone knows where can I download it? Doesnt matter if its in Chinese. Anyone has any idea? Tks.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    anyone have more info on the series? please ?
    http://www.jazzholic.com/reviews/arc...ailed_fox.html

Maybe this video clip may give you a better idea as well: http://www.tae-hee.com/thdata/media/drama/gumiho.asf
    Last edited by slow_jamz; 11-19-05 at 03:30 PM.

thanks! is there any synopsis? i meant, so no one ends up with anyone, but who does tae hee love in here?
    Last edited by autuymnrain; 11-28-05 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    thanks! is there any synopsis? i meant, so no one ends up with anyone, but who does tae hee love in here?
    SYNOPSIS
    This drama series was produced with a hope of bringing the young generation back to television as it successfully combines the elements of action horror with those of a tragic melodrama. "Forbidden Love" depicts a fight between two different species: humans who at times act inhumanely, and non-human creatures who can be more compassionate than human beings.

This drama is based on a legend about a fox with nine tails that loves humans but is eventually betrayed by them. While presenting the modern version of a tragic love between a human and a fox with nine tails – two species that can never coexist, this drama also tackles such contentious issues as the moral aspect of genetic manipulation, social and economical costs associated with a longer lifespan, and human cloning.

Casting

Kim Tae-hui as Shi-yeon

Shi-yeon is one of the most powerful foxes with nine tails. She falls in love with a human being, which is strictly prohibited for foxes with nine tails, and finds herself embroiled in a conflict between the well-being of her species and her love.

Cho Hyun-jae as Min-woo

Min-woo is a special human agent whose mission is to destroy foxes with nine tails. Along the way, he falls in love with one of the foxes, Shi-yeon, and becomes friends with other foxes as well. But when his human friends and even his younger sister get killed by those foxes, he begins to hate this species. Min-woo is naturally a warm-hearted, outgoing man.

Jun Jin as Mu-young

Mu-young is one of the most powerful foxes with nine tails and is likely to become the next chief. He is a typical leader who is adept not only at fighting but at managing his group members as well. He is intelligent, taciturn and never opens his heart to others. He goes through hell watching how his beloved Shi-yeon falls in love with a human being.

Han Ye-sul as Chaei-yi

Chaei-yi is the only fox with nine tails that can change her appearance. As a sexy and pretty woman, she is adored by men, but her only love is Mu-young. Aside from Shi-yeon, she has another obstacle in winning Mu-young’s heart – the man who she loves so dearly is the son of the man who ruined her family.

"Forbidden Love" suggests a new "fusion culture" idol – a non-human creature with a human-like appearance who is more talented, beautiful and compassionate than human beings. This drama aims to win popularity not only from the young audience but from middle-aged viewers as well by creating a new character through a dramatic depiction of the predestined connection between the two enemies -- foxes with nine tails and human beings -- and the formation of a new conflict structure.

"Fusion drama" has emerged as a new code that can appeal to various age groups of viewers through diverse genres and stories. A Fox With Nine Tails gave birth to a new legend by overturning the existing perception of foxes with nine tails, and created a sensation by introducing a novel storyline and showing off top-notch filming techniques. What's more, its characters have become the new icons of the "wanna-be" culture.

"Forbidden Love" is the first Korean TV drama that depicts the passionate love between a human being and an alien species through cutting-edge technologies that make the tragic love between the characters ever more dramatic and heartrending.

Taken from http://contents.kbs.co.kr/program/pr...&isBroadcast=N
    You can view clips of each episode from this page under VOD, with the episode synopsis at the side of the video clips, but before you can do so, you would be required to register for KBS Membership.

I can copy and paste each episode synopsis from there into this forum, but don't want to spoil the story for some of you in case you want to watch it without knowing what is going to happen next. But if you need me to copy and paste still, do tell me and I'd do so.

Btw ya no one ends up with anyone in the end. Tae-hee and Jun Jin dies, and Tae-hee loves Hyun-jae who she actually grew up with before their family were killed and they were separated and given new identities.

OHH GOD.. THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST DRAMAS I'VE WATCHED (AFTER FULL HOUSE) ANYWAY.. I WENT INTO THIS SHOW THINKING THIS WILL BE THE "SAME OLD SAME OLD" STORY .. GIRL LOVES GUY, GUY LOVES GIRL, BUT CANT BE WITH GIRL BECAUSE OF SOME REASON, BUT AT THE END CHANGES HIS MIND AND TADAA, THERE WE HAVE THE DRAMA" OK I WAS SOOO WRONG.. THE PLOT DOESNT GET BORING AT ALL, THE ACTING IS GOOD, AND THE CHEMISTRY IS FABULOUS.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN IT SOO LETS SPREAD THE LOVE HEHEHE..

P.S. I DONTKNOW WHY MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS SHOW, BUT ITS DEFINITELY A MUST SEE SHOW!!!

i thought this series was really interesting. very different from the other dramas but the ending was iffy and sad for me. nonethese i enjoyed it.

This is one of the best korean dramas because it's totally different and original. Kim Tae Hee looks like a goddess here and I also love the 2 male leads.

You can watch this drama in youtube.com. Just search for either Forbidden Love or Nine Tail Fox. It has english subs.