Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Yummy Yummy

Quote Originally Posted by Funn Lim
    Maybe they all just like him, but it seems that other actors are being neglected a bit and I am not just saying you know who.
    yea, i second that thought...

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20041205/ent/1205enew07b1.jpg')

where's North Point...???

[Oriental Daily 04/12/04]

Kevin Cheng, Raymond Lam and Singaporean artiste Ben Yeo have become good friends since filming for "Yummy Yummy" and yesterday they were filming together in North Point in a scene where they were selling food on a hawker stall and then running away from the officials. During filming, they attracted quite a crowd asking them for autographs and photos and all requests were fulfilled.

Afterwards, Raymond indicated that his native origin is Fujian (Hokkien), so he feels very at home in North Point. He says: "My primary education was in the North Point area and I was often hanging around in the area. As there are a lot of Fujianese people living in the area, then it feels especially homely. Earlier, a granny grabbed me and said she wanted to take me home, it was quite funny!"

Kevin is currently spending three or four days a week in the area filming for the show and he is getting to know the locals now. He says: "My character has a chicken stall in the area, so I have to come and film down here all the time and I see the locals all the time. I know the boss of the fishmonger next door very well now and he often makes seafood congee and invites me over to eat it."

http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a07cnt.html

taken from: http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

more news on Yummy Yummy... (nope, nothing on the Singapore cast..)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.kevincheng.com.hk/main/interview/Yummy/20041202/oriental_1.jpg')

taken from 東方日報. thanks to www.kevincheng.com.hk

part abt singapore in the article... "The crew will be filming in Singapore in January next year. She (charmaine sheh) said that she is looking foward to it as she finds Singapore clean."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.kevincheng.com.hk/main/interview/Yummy/20041202/sing_1.jpg')

taken from 星島日報. thanks to www.kevincheng.com.hk
    Last edited by P-Chan; 12-05-04 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan
    part abt singapore in the article... "The crew will be filming in Singapore in January next year. She (charmaine sheh) said that she is looking foward to it and as she finds Singapore clean."
    It's kinda sad that most foreigner use "clean" to descibe this little dot we call home. Like there's no other adjectives more apt.

Anyway, read in the papers that Bobby Au-Yeung, Bowie Lam and Sonija Kwok was in town yesterday to meet fans. There another girl but I don't recognise her.

waaaahhhhh~~~~ just received news that i cannot go HK already cos flights all fully booked!!! the agency is now offering me the same package for 2 1/2 days when it was to be the same amount for 4 days (cos now change to early morning flight home lar...)!!! too expensive!!!!

***** dream shattered *******
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Maybe you can plan for a trip in the off-peak season.

Quote Originally Posted by wuchang
    It's kinda sad that most foreigner use "clean" to descibe this little dot we call home. Like there's no other adjectives more apt.

Anyway, read in the papers that Bobby Au-Yeung, Bowie Lam and Sonija Kwok was in town yesterday to meet fans. There another girl but I don't recognise her.
    Bernice Leow? Liao Bi er? Then princess in Jie Da HUan Xi?.....am i rite?
    ~~ KilL yOuR bOsS, bEfOre He KilLs yOu ~~

Quote Originally Posted by november
    spot on!!

Quote Originally Posted by skyribbons
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Maybe you can plan for a trip in the off-peak season.
    heehee... thanks. me gotten over it already what to do? next time book earlier lor....

btw, will do some translation for the chinese articles just in case. both are about the filming of this particular scene for Yummy Yummy that took place in the central district at around 11pm at night. this translation is according to the first article.

according to the script, charmaine's character fell out of love, while kevin's character had lost his job, so the both of them took to drinking to down their sorrows. however, charmaine got heavily drunk and made a scene on the streets where she danced, shouted, tripped and vomited on the sidewalks. in the end, kevin had to force her into a taxi. apparently many who saw this thought it was real and attracted lots of people to gather and watch.

the rest of the articles (especially the 2nd one) talked abt gossips regarding charmaine and kevin and other trivia stuff.
    Last edited by P-Chan; 12-05-04 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks!

haha funny that I do know how Bernice Liu looks like but just could not recognise her from the pictures in Wanbao.

Now back to Yummy, Ben Yeo is really getting lots of exposure as compared to the other local actors.

Thanks!

haha funny that I sometimes watch Bernice Liu in Virtues of Harmony I, so I do know how she looks like but just could not recognise her from the pictures in Wanbao.

Now back to Yummy, Ben Yeo is really getting lots of exposure as compared to the other local actors.

there's a new K-100 clip on Yummy Yummy.
    click here: http://jade.tvb.com/k100/20041204.html

dunno what it's abt yet. haven't been able to watch it... can someone tell me if u can see it?

Quote Originally Posted by P-chan
    where's North Point...???
    yes, where is North Point?
    what were the chinese words for it?
    but i'm guessing it's a suburb in HK......

and yeah, i could see the yummy yummy K-100 clip.
    it was a clip on one of the scenes they were filming. the scene was about how they were doing some promotional thing for a competition. they had to get into 2 teams. Ray and 2 s'porean actors were in one team, while Kevin, Tavia and another s'porean actor were in another team (sorry, don't know the names of the SG actors).
    then they just spoke about the scene they were going to shoot and the SG actors spoke about their experience working in HK.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/thienly/5_1101771880.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/thienly/3_1101771829.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_Klear
    yes, where is North Point?
    what were the chinese words for it?
    but i'm guessing it's a suburb in HK......

and yeah, i could see the yummy yummy K-100 clip.
    it was a clip on one of the scenes they were filming. the scene was about how they were doing some promotional thing for a competition. they had to get into 2 teams. Ray and 2 s'porean actors were in one team, while Kevin, Tavia and another s'porean actor were in another team (sorry, don't know the names of the SG actors).
    then they just spoke about the scene they were going to shoot and the SG actors spoke about their experience working in HK.
    Ahhh... was watching Hard Fate and I saw this scene where Flora was chasing her grandma who was on this bus that had a sign "North Point" and the chinese name for North Point is 北角

Oh, and I've finally managed to watch the K-100 clip. The Singaporean actors they interviewed were Ben Yeo and Lina Ng. I dunno who Raymond was supposed to pair with but he mentioned "3 other Singaporean actors" and looks like one of them is Erica Lee. Couldn't tell from the clip who the rest were. Kevin, Tavia and Ben Yeo were in the other team.

this is another translation of the same article posted up.... P-chan also did a translation of the same thing.

this one is credits to muka....

"Charmaine and kevin cheng were at the soho area in Central to film a scene where charmaine is drunk. her character just got dumped and kevin's character just lost his job so they drank together. charmaine acted really drunk and was giggling and laughing and waving her arms and even though it was already 11pm a lot of ppl were watching and some really thought she was drunk. they will be heading to singapore next month to continue filming yummy yummy n charmaine likes it there becuz it is so clean. and about rumors that sheren tang and gigi are fighting, charmaine says they are both her friends and dont believe any of it is real cuz she hasnt seen any problems between them.

And about kevin - he was acting weird when ppl tell him to take a pic with charmaine and had to bring a crew member to take a pic together. anyway he says hes not a big drinker in real life, only drink 1 or 2 for special occasion and will go to sleep afterward instead of acting drunk. he hurt his arm earlier on playing tennis so he will stick to golf and jogging for awhile. "
    *£övë ¢härmäïnë §hëH 4ëvä*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

Now this serial takes on a whole new meaning for some of the Singaporean actors.

For Lina Ng, Ericia Lee. Peter Yu, Chen Huihui, Li Wenhai and of course Shaun Chen, this might be their swan song. sigh.

can't wait till this series airs nxt yr cos it's got 4 of mi fav actors and actresses in it!!!!!!! yay!

Screencaps from the Yummy Yummy sales presentation clip. Originally posted on a Charmaine Sheh forum (and which was later posted on a Kevin Cheng forum which is where I got this from so errr... complicated and I dun have the URL of the original site....)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/sehseh2/YummyYummy.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/sehseh2/yummy1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/sehseh2/yummy2.jpg')
    Last edited by P-Chan; 12-10-04 at 12:42 PM.

Ahhh... was watching Hard Fate and I saw this scene where Flora was chasing her grandma who was on this bus that had a sign "North Point" and the chinese name for North Point is 北角

Oh, and I've finally managed to watch the K-100 clip. The Singaporean actors they interviewed were Ben Yeo and Lina Ng. I dunno who Raymond was supposed to pair with but he mentioned "3 other Singaporean actors" and looks like one of them is Erica Lee. Couldn't tell from the clip who the rest were. Kevin, Tavia and Ben Yeo were in the other team.
    I do know Raymond was teamed with Shaun. I don't know about the rest. I am not very happy with the promo of this series. First the singaporeans were left out, making them like pariah. And so far all news about Singaporeans are Ben Yeo. I mean is he THAT famous? Or are they trying to push aside the others so as not to reveal to much plot?
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].