Thread: Bridget Jones: Edge of Reasons

Default Bridget Jones: Edge of Reasons

Any comments on this movie? I didn't catch part 1 in theatres but caught it on TV Movies tonight. Unexpectedly it was a good movie. After watching part 1 now still fresh in memory motivates me to go see part 2. What do you guys think of part 2 compared to part 1.........recommend or disappointment?

I saw Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason this week. I thought it was excellent and well recommended........eventhough there are similar characteristics from part 1.

It is light-hearted.......gives you a good laugh. Fairy tale like romance. with fairy tale like ending.

yeah..i loved part one AND two. i just love the plot. soOo gooD..both of them.

Weren't they doing a parallel between part one an two which is why there was a similarity in the plots? Anyways I was disappointed part one didn't have any development for Bridget and Darcy's relationship so I'm looking forwad to part two, hoping they have better development.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow
    Weren't they doing a parallel between part one an two which is why there was a similarity in the plots? Anyways I was disappointed part one didn't have any development for Bridget and Darcy's relationship so I'm looking forwad to part two, hoping they have better development.
    yeah, i think there were lots of similar things in the second one. but its still possible to like the second one without having watched the first one i think. there will just be sum parts that wont make sense. i also watched part two for bridget and mark. hahha. they're sooO cute together. i hope uve gotten the chance to watch it already!

Actually I've been so busy I haven't had the chance. Probably need to wait for it to come out on DVD now since I'm swamped up till next year with school, work, family, etc...

Thanks for your reply. At least now I have an idea that it's worth looking forward to.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

I just loved this film like i loved the first one, but i also loved the books which i think they adapted very well its very funny and of course Colin Firth looks very nice

Yeap, love this too. I think the sequel's script is more witty.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I made my honey watch part 1 last night so we can go see part 2 this Thursday. Teehee... I heard it was good, however part 1 was better.

I saw it last night with my honey... Dude... what the hell?! It was so weird... Really wasn't what I expected. Like the part when she was in Thailand, what the hell was that all about. I felt like I was watching Claire Danes "Brokedown Palace" all over again. & Hugh Grant didn't have much of a role, more like a cameo... & Collin Firth didn't even have much lines in there. He was like a walking stick or something. We were both pretty disappointed.