Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Sabre 《碧血劍》

who is sarah au then? anyone can post some pictures about her. if she is not so pretty or capable, then why was she given a lead role?

Sarah Au at that time, was one of the three hosts K-100, a show about upcoming TVB series or events. I think TVB just wanted some new faces so they just shoved her as the main lead, hoping that a new face in a well-known series could be a great investment. But..........
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Actually Sarah Au is quite pretty. She look a bit mixed. But she is way too thin. Just skin and bones. That make her look unhealthy which lessen her beauty.

hehe, charby, yeah, gordon is bad already. if we still compare him with kwong wah then he will be worse
    anyway, i haven't seen sarah au in other series after this one. i guess tvb received negative feedbacks on her?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

actually, gordon and charma act as a couple in the show (can't remember the show) whereby gordon is ah chun and charma his love at last. henceforth, charma can also play qingqing. anyway, me still at episode 6. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    hehe, charby, yeah, gordon is bad already. if we still compare him with kwong wah then he will be worse
    anyway, i haven't seen sarah au in other series after this one. i guess tvb received negative feedbacks on her?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    actually, gordon and charma act as a couple in the show (can't remember the show) whereby gordon is ah chun and charma his love at last. henceforth, charma can also play qingqing. anyway, me still at episode 6. hehe.
    Who is charma? What show r u talking about?

That's Country Spirit. And "Charma" is probably a lazy way of writing Charmaine.
    玉木宏

blog

I think pairing up Sarah and Gordon were really bad choices. Apart from chemistry, they didn't look right togther. No offense (I am serious), but I have noticed that Gordon has a square face and a wide build, which makes him look bigger when he is standing next to Sarah, making her look even more like a pile of bones.

Not saying Charmaine is fat or anything, but her build is more well-balanced, and looks better with Gordon, than Sarah. But I prefer her with Julian! They had a bit of chemistry, especially the part where he rushed into the palace to kill the Emperor, and Charmaine jumped out and he was forced to kidnap her and take her with him. I thought their confrontation about her being a spy was very well done, especially when she was walking around injured and weak, yet all she cared about was him.

They had a lot of chemistry in Country Spirit and it was a great series.

I thought Marco Lo, who played the Manchurian prince, who plays a friend to Gorodn, and killed his own brother (the Manchurian emperor) cos he found out he was having affair with Empreess Xiao Zhuang; did a pretty good job as well!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

yup shes(charm) look much better in the present, she look chubby in the drama
    "He who wins people, prospers; he who loses them, fails. Your present plan should be to seek humans of high aims and farseeing views, and you can establish yourself firmly." Zhou Yu

This series really reminded me of HSDS when I was watching it, due to the obviuos similiarties like one guy two girls, the main guy lost his parents, the parents had a tragic past... I didn't really like it. Maybe cause I didn't like Gordon and Charmaine at the time. Still don't like Gordon but love Charmaine.

finished episodes 7 and 8.
    wen yi has given birth to qingqing
    wen yi has fallen into the well and probably dead (unless there is something like a secret tunnel).
    xia xue yi has lost all his kungfu
    so happy that chengzhi has finally talked
    i think soon, chengzhi will grow up.

who is marco lo?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

watched ep 9.
    chengzhi, xiao hui have grown up. chengzhi is a genius in kungfu.
    there is one part i dun understand. in digging the grave for "xia xueyi", there are two boxes. is it the first box contains poison while the second box contains the manual, treasure map and the snake daggers?

yes, the box with poison was intended for those selfish people.
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    who is marco lo?
    He played the Manchurian prince called Duo Er Guan (Dorgon) who posed as a Korean merchant, who Cheng Zhi meets in ep 11 or 12. He gets kidnapped by the Wan family, and Cheng Zhi goes to save him and they become friends. But Dorgon is really using Cheng Zhi as he wants to help his brother and people to rule over China.

But Cheng Zhi is really thick and lets Dorgon see the treasure map. Dorgon has photographic memory so he memorises the treasure map and digs up the treasure. Cheng Zhi finds the treasure gone and blames Chang Ping.
    Cyril Connolly

i have a slight idea of duo er kun's role. but i can't remember the actor who played that character
    cherrie

If I remember correctly, Marco Lo was in "Kindred Spirit" as Tong Lap Sang (Nancy Sit's son in the serial).
    玉木宏

blog

Apart from Kindred Spirit, Marco Lo was also in:

- Game of Deceit as the guy who likes Jessica, and owns a wine shop

- Dark Tales II as the Angie Chueng's fiance, and he sues Evergreen for abducting his fiancee, when really, Evergreen had his wife's heda and Angie's head switched

- Gods of Honour as the son of Sai Bak Hou, and is the guy who Irene (Tan Ji) likes, but was chopped up and made into twelve meatballs, which Irene made his father eat, and later turned into twelve bunnies

- ATV's recent series of "Light of A Million Hope", and he played Fung Bo Bo's eldest son who was a policeman in love with Noel, who had to go undercover so he broke up with her.
    Cyril Connolly

u mean the "jing" merchant? he appeared in ep 10 i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by junny
    If I remember correctly, Marco Lo was in "Kindred Spirit" as Tong Lap Sang (Nancy Sit's son in the serial).

watched ep 10 and 11. qingqing has appeared. on first look, she looks a bit thin. but later, i think she is fine. from the way she treat her aunty, wen qing, it seems that she has good nature like her mum.

wen qing is about the same age as chengzhi. maybe it may be better for them to pair up together. hehe.