Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Sabre 《碧血劍》

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    u mean the "jing" merchant? he appeared in ep 10 i think.
    Yup, that's him. He says he is a Korean merchant, but he really isn't.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

tnx junny and charbydis for clarifying who marco lo is. now i remember him
    i always thought that actor is not a bad actor. but he's one of the underrated.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

forget to add that the scene whereby chengzhi and qingqing fell into the dungeon (is this the correct word?) reminds me of zwj and zm in hsds.

so many similarities! i recently got hold of a copy of hsds, now i will have the chance to rewatch it anytime
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

is it hsds2003 with alec su? if so, when towards the end, there is one scene which i really cannot understand. the part whereby zzr wants to kill xx when they reach mainland. can you let me know why it is so when you come to this part?

crimson sabre - so far so good. waiting for charma to appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    so many similarities! i recently got hold of a copy of hsds, now i will have the chance to rewatch it anytime

no, the version i got is lawrence ng's 2000 version
    cherrie

cherrie, no problem then.
    in hsds2000, can u check whether zwj suggest to zhiruo about re-marriage when he went to apologize to her? hehe.
    no, the version i got is lawrence ng's 2000 version

sure. but r u in a hurry? coz i still have blade heart, voh2 (1st part only), roch95, and ate1 to finish
    cherrie

of course not, cheerie.
    sure. but r u in a hurry? coz i still have blade heart, voh2 (1st part only), roch95, and ate1 to finish

watched ep 12 and 13.
    charma has come out. have two questions though:
    1. is charma playing two roles? as ah giu and princess chang ping?
    2. after defeating the wan brothers, chengzhi took a cloak from qingqing. but in another scene, qingqing is hugging his cloak. does that mean the cloak taken by chengzhi is not his?

sarah au, though acting is ok, is a bit thin. when she is smiling or angry, one can see her cheekbones. not so nice.

watched ep 12 and 13.
    1. is charma playing two roles? as ah giu and princess chang ping?
    Princess Chang Ping and Ah Jiu is the same person. But she is not the real Ah Jiu. She is only an impersonator. The real Ah Jiu is not played by Charmaine but another actress.

kidd, when do u mean? you mean the charma ah jiu is fake? why will she want to do so? isn't the fake ah jiu taking a very big risk - once she wants to die with chengzhi and the other time wanted to commit suicide. she must be pretty confidential that chengzhi will save her?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Princess Chang Ping and Ah Jiu is the same person. But she is not the real Ah Jiu. She is only an impersonator. The real Ah Jiu is not played by Charmaine but another actress.

kidd, when do u mean? you mean the charma ah jiu is fake? why will she want to do so? isn't the fake ah jiu taking a very big risk - once she wants to die with chengzhi and the other time wanted to commit suicide. she must be pretty confidential that chengzhi will save her?
    Yes, Charmaine kinaps the real Ah Jiu to impersonate er and get information about the "rebels" for he father, the Emperor. She knows Cheng Zhi is a honest person, so se trusts that he will save her when she tries to kill herself along woth him. Anyway, that guard of hers, who is also undercover in the Green Bamboo Clan keeps an eye out for her.

BTW, teh stance that Charmaine used to try and kill Cheng Zhi by killing herself first, Tian Di Tong Shou, is actually from HSDS. It is the stanec created by Yin li Ting after he heard that Ji Xiao Fu died and he created it to kill Yang Xiao. ZM used it on Holy Snake Island but was stopped.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

thank u, charbydis. now i realize that i have forgotten to ask a question early.
    is the green bamboo clan different from the beggar sect?

yes, i remembered the stance which zm used in hsds. from that, one can really see that she is willing to die for zwj. btw, who does she learn it from then?
    Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    ZM used it on Holy Snake Island but was stopped.

I don't know about Green Bamboo sect

But as for Zhao Min, she learnt it from a disciple of Yin Liting. When she had captured all the wulin people using her drug, she told them if they can win 3 rounds with her subordinates, she will release them. At the same time, she was actually watching their moves and learning their martial arts. So when a disciple of Yin Liting used that move out of desperation, she learnt it.

Anyone find the similarities in all JY's stories?

Comparison between Crimson Sabre and HSDS

Xia Xueyi <=> Xie Xun (everywhere YCZ go, people will hound him for XXY's whereabouts)

Yuan Chengzhi <=> Zhang Wuji (know so many martial arts skills, possibly most powerful character in the story)

Male lead always have 3-4 females falling in love with him.

Xia Qingqing <=> Zhao Min (but stupid-er version)

Ah Jiu <=> Zhou Zhiruo.

Ok thats all I know, if anyone can help fill up the comparisons, it'll be great

Cheers,
    Yuan Commander
    Happy Birthday Yuanyuan!! (5th October)

is the green bamboo clan different from the beggar sect?
    Yes, they are different clans, but they have similar structure and weapons.
    Cyril Connolly

watched eps 14 and 15.
    the series is getting more interesting with the appearance of "black-cloth" man.
    five poison clan's new leader has also appeared. but is she blurred? to think that qingqing is a "male".
    sometimes, i pity qingqing - anything wrong always got scolded by chengzhi.

wondering in this series whether any baddie matches the kung-fu of chengzhi.

watched another two eps 16 and 17.
    the show has become a bit dry because i think the plot about the black-shirt man is too long. maybe it's better if the plot is solved in 3 episodes and then another plot like finding xia xueyi begins. just my opinion. hehe.

just wondering why the five poison chief does not know that qingqing is not a guy.
    Last edited by wkeej; 12-04-04 at 04:31 AM.

the question is why does she like Qing qing when qing qing is irritating as a girl who whines and pouts, what more as a guy?