Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Crimson Sabre 《碧血劍》

How well does this follow the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    This version is WAY off.... You should see the new China version if you want a more accurate and better adaption.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    This version is WAY off.... You should see the new China version if you want a more accurate and better adaption.
    Thanks Trinie. BTW I'm TommyH (if you remember me).

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Thanks Trinie. BTW I'm TommyH (if you remember me).
    You are welcome and yes, of course I remember you! Nice to see you again and thanks for remembering me. Why did you change your username?? Just curious and you really should see the new China version of Bi Xue Jian! I think you will like it... It has had a lot of good reviews. I personally really enjoyed it a lot and hated this version!! I just rewatched the 80s version from TVB and it was pretty good too, but wasn't as accurate as the new CHina version.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Yeah!!!!! I like Charmaine's character so much, even though the acting was average! Her chracter had so much depth!

Qing Qing and Cheng Zhi run off to Burma with a group of friends. They should be charged for illegally entering foreign borders!
    My family has this series for 10 years and I just started watching it. I have to agree with you that I really like AhGau in here. I totally understand why she has to do what she did...it's a country verse your heart. I would choose my parent/country over my man too since. I feel pitty for AhGau, but she sure is a strong woman and she handle her situation at the end very well...Also I believe that Chenzhi still love AhGau even till the end...but he can only has one woman so he goes with Ching Ching since AhGau is a nun now and yes Ching Ching loves him very much tooo..I feel all characters did their part good...except Ching Ching was kind of annoying from begning to middle...
    ''It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn.''

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    yes! (Just joking, and comparing to Princess Chang Ping in here)

If you compare Zhao Min and Princess Chang Ping, you will find that they both do evil things to protect their family and country, but one eventually chooses love over family; while the other sticks with her family until the very last moment, and dedicates her life to revenging her fallen country.

Zhao Min's more of a spoiled brat than Princess Chang Ping, despite both being the apple of their father's eye, and have thousands of men and armies at their disposal. That's why I don't like ZM, and I like Princess Chang Ping!
    I agree with u 100%%%%%%%%%%%%.....If I were to watch this serie back in 2000 I would not have like AhGau too, but now I watch I can see the responsibility she has on her back and the obligation she needs to carry on...
    ''It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn.''

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    world around you on Facebook
    1ie1/2e1/2e1/2e1/21oe1/2e1/21oe1/2e1/2a1/2a1/21oa1/2e1/2e1/2iua1/2a1/2e1/2e1/21ua1/2a1/2e1/2e1/21u