Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Hye Kyo

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    I don't think the picture in the first post of this thread is a very good one of her. She looks kind of unnatural. One of the reasons I like her is that she looks healthy in that she's not stick thin or wears a ton of makeup so that she doesn't even look like herself any more. Her "chubbiness" is indeed very cute and I hope she maintains that kind of image.
    Yeah I do agreed with ya... her chubbiness is cute
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    I don't think the picture in the first post of this thread is a very good one of her. She looks kind of unnatural. One of the reasons I like her is that she looks healthy in that she's not stick thin or wears a ton of makeup so that she doesn't even look like herself any more. Her "chubbiness" is indeed very cute and I hope she maintains that kind of image.
    Yeah, she does looks really natural , unlike does HK, mainland and Taiwanese stars.....stick thin, all bone! Specially those HK and Taiwanese actor. They looks as thin as the female actress with no muscles to show what so ever !

I think one of reason I'm watching more of korean dramas laterly is that all the stars looks healthy whether they are male or female. Hopefully they stay that way !
    Cheers!!!!!!

This may be a dumb question but I'll ask it anyway. I know in Korea people write their last name first and their 1st name last. So is her 1st name Song or is it Hye-Kyo? Like Kim Ha Nuel...in the US where I live "Kim" is a popular 1st name for a girl but maybe in Korea it is a popular last name so I thought I'd ask so I know for sure in the future.

Also can people rank the top 5 Song Hye Kyo series as far as how pretty she looks? I am sure she looks great in everything but I have seen just "AIMH" and "All In". I think she looked terrific in both...more mature looking and less "baby-faced" in All In perhaps. What about her other series? I am curious to know how she looked in Hotelier and some others.
    Joe from NY

Originally posted by tevar33
    This may be a dumb question but I'll ask it anyway. I know in Korea people write their last name first and their 1st name last. So is her 1st name Song or is it Hye-Kyo? Like Kim Ha Nuel...in the US where I live "Kim" is a popular 1st name for a girl but maybe in Korea it is a popular last name so I thought I'd ask so I know for sure in the future.

Also can people rank the top 5 Song Hye Kyo series as far as how pretty she looks? I am sure she looks great in everything but I have seen just "AIMH" and "All In". I think she looked terrific in both...more mature looking and less "baby-faced" in All In perhaps. What about her other series? I am curious to know how she looked in Hotelier and some others.

If you like her, you should watch her two old drama

1) Guardian Angel - she looks ok and this drama is also worth
    to watch.

2) Clinic - Her very first drama

Song is her surname and Hye Kyo is her name, or what I believe you're referring to as her "first name".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

She was in Summer Scent right? I think she's so cute! And she's definitely got the role of the innocent cute girl down pat.

EDIT: oops it wasn't her in Summer Scent. SORRY!
    Last edited by chynagongju; 07-22-04 at 12:49 AM.

"Yeah I do agreed with ya... her chubbiness is cute "

Hi,

Maybe its me but I have never seen this "chubby" side of Hae Kyo. She has always seemed slim to me but her chest seemed to be much larger in AIMH than in AI but overall I really didn't see a weight gain when she was younger. I just think people's faces mature more and change from when they are 18 years old compared to age 21. I guess maybe I'm a bad judge of weight but maybe she lost 5 or so pounds over that 3 year period. I really don't see much of a difference.
    Joe from NY

I don't want to speak for anyone else here, but what I personally meant by her "chubbiness" is that she looks healthy and not stick thin like a lot of actresses these days. That doesn't mean that she is literally chubby or fat.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

"Yeah I do agreed with ya... her chubbiness is cute "

Hi,

Maybe its me but I have never seen this "chubby" side of Hae Kyo. She has always seemed slim to me but her chest seemed to be much larger in AIMH than in AI but overall I really didn't see a weight gain when she was younger. I just think people's faces mature more and change from when they are 18 years old compared to age 21. I guess maybe I'm a bad judge of weight but maybe she lost 5 or so pounds over that 3 year period. I really don't see much of a difference.
    I think she had lost weight or rather lost her babyfat ! If you watched both her first drama "Autumn Story" and maybe her latest "All In or Full House" you will notice a slight changed in her weight both on her face and her body ! Her face is much rounder in Autumn and in All-in her face is more bonny!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Full house(drama) really intersting

Default SongHyeKyo thread!

im an avid SHK fan..im a filipino, can you tell something about her current status this year? does she have a new series/ is she already married?

There's already a thread on her here, if you're interested. She's not married.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hey ya do u know that she and LBH have broke up that is a happy news for everyone.

i love her...she's really pretty n a great actress considering she's quite young...she has really natural beauty n doesnt have to have on lotsa make up to look beautiful

Default Song Hye Kyo

I think she's sweet-looking. anyone knows if she's all natural beauty or had some help in the cosmetic surgery dept?

Is she merried?

Quote Originally Posted by ige32000
    Is she merried?
    She was dating Lee Byung Hun awhile back, but they have broken up a few months back already... No sure if she's currently dating anyone rite now or not...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Here's some info and a fairly recent pic of her:

Name: Song Hye (Hae) Gyo (Kyo)
    Korean Name in Korean fonts: 송혜교
    Nationality: South Korean
    Born: February 26, 1982
    Height/Weight: 161 cm (5' 3") / 45 kg (99 lbs.)
    Family: Only daughter
    School: Sejong University
    Religion: Christian
    Boyfriend: Lee Byung Hun
    TV dramas: All In (Su-yon); Guardian Angel (Da-so); Hotelier (Yun-hee); Autumn Story (Eun-suh); First Love (Jung-ah); Soon Poong Clinic
    Awards: KBS Photogenic Award (2000); KBS Most Popular Actress Award (2000)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chosun.com/media/photo/news/200410/200410230003_00.jpg')

Her next step is to go to San Francisco to study English by the way -
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 11-17-04 at 08:17 PM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

There's already a thread for her here, but thanks for the profile and recent pic, Sparkly_Chick. But, as most people already know, LBH isn't her boyfriend any more. She is such a natural beauty!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

while i was wacthing All In, one my korean friend said that Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo was married in real life. *hmm..guess i think is rumor ! or is a lie ! or MAYBE my friend mean they're both dating...hmm confusing do u know guy know who Song Hye Kyo datign wit or is she singal now??

anywya ..here pics of tham back then.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/vicky_winkwink/LeeHyungHun4.bmp')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/vicky_winkwink/LeeHyungHUn7.bmp')