Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Song Hye Kyo - Page 31
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Song Hye Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Apparently it's the first time she's going to try out daring bed scenes. It sounds like the movie "Untold Scandal" to me.
    aww...i hope she wont turn out the way bae young jun turned out...i like the idea of her having a different role...but i hope it is not too much coz i dont want it to ruin her image....byj seemed to be less admired after those type of films...

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    aww...i hope she wont turn out the way bae young jun turned out...i like the idea of her having a different role...but i hope it is not too much coz i dont want it to ruin her image....byj seemed to be less admired after those type of films...
    for real... my hormone is gonna kick my *** tonight but i still have to say it.... i rather see SHK with clothes on than no clothes on.

Song Hye Kyo's Newest CF, ROEM

Last edited by basta_noh; 01-18-07 at 09:45 AM.
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/FuLLHouse_KoreanDrama_Group/

http://www.vf11.com/fullhouse/fullhouse.html

Why do most actresses end up doing those types of scenes?...(sigh)...
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

^redfirefly, i guess that's a way to prove their versatility as an actor/actress.

More of ROEM pics

Quote Originally Posted by basta_noh
    ^redfirefly, i guess that's a way to prove their versatility as an actor/actress.

More of ROEM pics

for me, she has already proven to be a versatile one...from her transition from autumn lovestory to full house, it was really a big difference in terms of role n acting...no need to do unusual weird scenes...but its ok if the scenes wont get overboard...maybe a horror movie wil do

Movie Hwang Jini to film last Scene at Mt. Gumgang

On January 28th, Hye Gyo and part of the "HwangJini" production team will head off to North Korea's mountain resort, Mt. Gumgang for 5 nights, 6 days. This will complete the movie's filming in its entirety as the North Korean site will be used for the very last scene. Presently the movie is 80% completed. The new release date is now slated for Fall 2007

credits to songhyegyo.net

Found this PSed pic of Song Hye Kyo in hanbok

credits to soompi

Thank you for the news and pics basta_noh! Im looking forward to see her in her second movie. Her debut one in "My Girl" was a total disappointment!
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Thank you for the news and pics basta_noh! Im looking forward to see her in her second movie. Her debut one in "My Girl" was a total disappointment!
    yes, that was horrible

Talking

Is it true that song hye kyo has a bed scene in there new movie?!?!? crap!!! is it really true???? It will ruin her reputation... I hope that it isn't true. Does anyone know who are her co-actors?? Are there any possibilities that she might get linked with the guys she's acting with?? Are her leading men singles or married?? i hope that there will be no kissing scene for her!!wahahaha i hate it when she is being parterned to other guys except rain!!yeah!...

Quote Originally Posted by query
    Is it true that song hye kyo has a bed scene in there new movie?!?!? crap!!! is it really true???? It will ruin her reputation... I hope that it isn't true. Does anyone know who are her co-actors?? Are there any possibilities that she might get linked with the guys she's acting with?? Are her leading men singles or married?? i hope that there will be no kissing scene for her!!wahahaha i hate it when she is being parterned to other guys except rain!!yeah!...
    im fine with having lee byung hun and won bin as her leading man
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by query
    You sound like you're gonna have a heart attack! And how does a bed scene ruin her reputation? If the movie is good and she does a good job, it will work in her favor. And whats that about no kissing and no other actors besides Rain? She's an actress for goodness sake, not Rain's wife.

Wise Fool

You sound like you're gonna have a heart attack! And how does a bed scene ruin her reputation? If the movie is good and she does a good job, it will work in her favor. And whats that about no kissing and no other actors besides Rain? She's an actress for goodness sake, not Rain's wife.
    Even if she was Rain's wife, I don't see nothing wrong with her doing a bed scene or acting with other actors besides Rain. She is an actress. Even if she was to marry Rain, she will have to act with other actors besides Rain. Have an open mind. And remember that it is only acting.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Even if she was Rain's wife, I don't see nothing wrong with her doing a bed scene or acting with other actors besides Rain. She is an actress. Even if she was to marry Rain, she will have to act with other actors besides Rain. Have an open mind. And remember that it is only acting.
    Er, that was exactly my point, that's why i said she's an actress. I'm not even complaining about her having bed scenes and kissing.

Wise Fool

Er, that was exactly my point, that's why i said she's an actress

I was only clarifying to the person you quoted earlier that EVEN if she was Rain's wife... ahhh NVM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    I was only clarifying to the person you quoted earlier that EVEN if she was Rain's wife... ahhh NVM.
    Oh..i thought u were replying to me because u quoted my post

Wise Fool

sunny, was song's movie my girl really bad? i havent seen it yet but i heard she was nominated best actress there...the story itself is not good?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

sunny, was song's movie my girl really bad? i havent seen it yet but i heard she was nominated best actress there...the story itself is not good?
    Omg, she was nominated best actress?? I saw the movie on youtube and it bored me to tears. It's a VERY typical korean romantic tragedy with no creativity whatsoever. SHK's role was terribly bland and 1-D. No wonder the movie wasn't a success. I hope her second movie wont be like "My Girl".

Wise Fool

Omg, she was nominated best actress?? I saw the movie on youtube and it bored me to tears. It's a VERY typical korean romantic tragedy with no creativity whatsoever. SHK's role was terribly bland and 1-D. No wonder the movie wasn't a success. I hope her second movie wont be like "My Girl".
    yep, she was...but lee young ae won the award...forgot the movie title though..u mean its they typical sappy korean romance movie? i tot it was acomedy coz cha tae hyun was there ryt? yep, i hop her 2nd movie will be a good one
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yep, she was...but lee young ae won the award...forgot the movie title though..u mean its they typical sappy korean romance movie? i tot it was acomedy coz cha tae hyun was there ryt? yep, i hop her 2nd movie will be a good one
    Lee Young Ae? Hmm the only movie i can think of which got her the award was probably "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance"?

There was a little humour in "My Girl" but it's ultimately more towards the sad love story side; and the jokes werent that hilarious anyway.

Wise Fool