Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Hye Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    Famous or not, they're just used to making crap up about ppl and expecting to get away with it. I hope they get their behind sued off so that they can learn a lesson about respect.

i mean, popular in VN. lots of ppl like her and the show Full house was a big hit, BIG HIT when i came there. All tv's were showing that series.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Default Dislike Song Hye Kyo

undefined
    Hi I new in this site I just wonder how many ppl dont like her cos i am one of they to but i very Sorry for make this Tread about her. SORRY

i don't think anyone dislike her ...after watching Full house ...she got so many fans....i think she's OK actress and she's very pretty
    Last edited by PucCaa; 09-05-05 at 06:00 PM.
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    i don't anyone dislike her ...after watching Full house ...she got so many fans....i think she's OK actress and she's very pretty
    I don't think anyone dislike her but I think Kim Tee Hae is taking over.

Omg A dislike SHK thread YES!!!! that was i want i dont like her i just think she got ugly in All In and she still do.
    Well if u guy is her fan i very sorry for saying that well !!!Hey this Thread is for Dislike her rite??? so i just say was i dont like her about rite??? dont get mad or dont fight with me okay

I think she's a bit overrated, but I'm neutral about her. I think there's a lot of Korean actresses that can act better and are equally beautiful, but don't get half the praise and hype she does, i.e. Kim So Yeon.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123

hahaha .. i so agree. now these day i think KTH taking over most k-actress place. ...

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

She isn't one of my favourite Korean actress but I still think she is way better than Kim Tee Hae! I don't find anything lovable about KTH.

Originally Posted by crazylife123
    No, she won't be able to taking over SHK. SHK got too much experience over KTH and more bankable than KTH.
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 09-05-05 at 07:43 PM.
    Cheers!!!!!!

SHK > KTH, what's all the praise about KTH? she's not that great ....

I'm not a fan of SHK's but I won't go so far as to say I dislike her. I'm just indifferent to her I guess.

Regarding the comments about KTH, I love her but I won't say she's taking over, she's still relatively new and hasn't had a drama in which she's the main lead and making headlines all over. But I wish for her to get such a series soon. Just gotta see more of her since she's done with uni now!

SHK was my past, I liked her then but just for that moment in time. I think the only times I truly liked her was in Autumn Tale and Hotelier. Somehow, I think she's overrated already. Got tired of her fast. But I'm aware that she's got a huge fanbase, like Choi Ji-woo I think, which i'm also just neutral with.

And Kim So-yeon, I agree that she's a great actress, and quite pretty too. I prefer her acting as an Evil person instead as the good person though. She seems to excel as a baddy more in my opinion.

I wouldn't say I hate or dislike her, but I just don't get it when her fanatic fans makes her out to be this gorgeous or most beautiful girl in Korea. I think she's cute, but beautiful? Hardly. There are so many other actresses in the K-screen that could bypass her in both looks and talent.
    I wasn't impressed with her acting in Autumn's Tale(I still don't understand wat all the hype about that is) nor with Hotelier. She did improve somewhat in Full House, but then her character wasn't that challenging to protray.
    All in all, I think she's a passable actress, but it gets annoying due to her being way too overrated.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Song Hye Kyo is like Alyssa...adorable that everyone loves

Kim Tae Hee is like Gao Yuan Yuan...everyone likes but still need more roles.

what does Kim Tae hee look like?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Kim Tae Hee from ''Stairway to Heaven '' wit Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Kim%20Tae%20Hee/kimtaehee.jpg')

The more I look at Kim Tae Hee...the more I like her.

No, SHK is prettier than KTH. If you look at SHK, she has a glowing, natural beauty to her, while KTH wears a lot of foundation. For some reasons, KTH's eyes kind of freak me out. Whenever she does something, her eyes just open really wide, and she looks really mean. Besides, when she was in a series like Love Story in Harvard, her acting seemed very fake, especially when she cried. When she cried, her face did not convey the emotions that I could sympathize with. Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mellon; 09-06-05 at 09:11 PM.

iono ..i think BOTH Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee very beautiful...they both have different beauty on their face.

Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    No, SHK is prettier than KTH. For some reasons, KTH's eyes kind of freak me out. Whenever she does something, her eyes just open really wide, and she looks really mean. Besides, when she was in a series like Love Story in Harvard, her acting seemed very fake, especially when she cried. When she cried, her face did not convey the emotions that I could sympathize with. Just my two cents.
    For my two pennies, I like her eyes. Her eyes are her best features. I'm not saying KTH is better than SHK. If I were to choose to have a wife, I would choose SHK. She has the overall package not including brains....because KTH might be smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    The more I look at Kim Tae Hee...the more I like her.
    Me too

She may not be the prettiest or the best actress but she appeals to me.

And I love her eyes too and when she cries in LSIH, I didn't find it fake, it's like she lets it all out, the part when she was "suspended" from medical school and crying at the staircase etc.

Ok back to SHK....

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Another Pic of KTH with her younger actor brother

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5696/kimtaeheewithbrother8zo.png')