Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Hye Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    Hey is That Lee wan and kim tae hee??

Hey people this tread is dislike SHK why u guy ppl put KTH i know KTH is waaaaaaaaaaay pretty this SHK sorry for say that

i used to think that SHK was nothing more thn a pretty face but i think her acting's improved ALOT in full house. i've only seen KTH in stariways to heaven and i thought she exaggerated her evil role too much, she's an okay actress i suppose. looks wise, i think both of them are the prettiest korean actresses ard with great skin but somehow i think SHK looks more natural (she looks pretty even w/o make-up and is 1 of the few korean actresses who didnt go under the knife). i agree that KTH tends to have too much make up on her and her eyes do look a little weird sometimes but she's still really pretty.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

hey..I thot Sung Yu Ri is really pretty!

Kim Tai Hee is quite pretty, pretty in a different way from Song Hye Kyo, I actually like KTH better. her role in Stairway was not very well written in my opinion, the story could have explored her feelings for KSW's character even more, but we just get to see her as an evil stepsister. A very 2D character, with very little personality.

Ok, that was off topic...

I am not too big a fan of SHK, I don't dislike her, but she just doesn't appeal to me. Probably because the first time I saw her was when she was in Autumn in my heart, that series was totally blah to me. The whole incest thingy and the whole "I am going to die soon", and the "let's drag my death for as long as possible" really puts me off. Hence after that, I am not too fond of SHK.

Quote Originally Posted by kpop16
    Hey is That Lee wan and kim tae hee??
    Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Kim Tai Hee is quite pretty, pretty in a different way from Song Hye Kyo, I actually like KTH better. her role in Stairway was not very well written in my opinion, the story could have explored her feelings for KSW's character even more, but we just get to see her as an evil stepsister. A very 2D character, with very little personality.

Ok, that was off topic...

I am not too big a fan of SHK, I don't dislike her, but she just doesn't appeal to me. Probably because the first time I saw her was when she was in Autumn in my heart, that series was totally blah to me. The whole incest thingy and the whole "I am going to die soon", and the "let's drag my death for as long as possible" really puts me off. Hence after that, I am not too fond of SHK.
    Hmm but it's a little unfair to SHK isn't it to base it on only that 1st show, just my opinion though

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    Hmm but it's a little unfair to SHK isn't it to base it on only that 1st show, just my opinion though
    Yeah I know it is unfair to judge her base on her character in that show, unfortunately, it was the first show of hers I ever watched, and the image sort of stuck around. Kinda hard to get rid of.

However, I did watch Full house, and I think she was pretty good inside. But all the bubbly-ness in Full House could not erase the weeping image I have of her in Autumn in my heart. In any case, I don't dislike her, just that she doesn't appeal much to me that's all.

Yeah I know it is unfair to judge her base on her character in that show, unfortunately, it was the first show of hers I ever watched, and the image sort of stuck around. Kinda hard to get rid of.

However, I did watch Full house, and I think she was pretty good inside. But all the bubbly-ness in Full House could not erase the weeping image I have of her in Autumn in my heart. In any case, I don't dislike her, just that she doesn't appeal much to me that's all.
    I watched her first in Autumn too and then Hotelier, Soong Poong Clinic, All In, Full House etc. Liked her in Autumn, thought was she really young and pretty. Guess I prefer the vulnerable SHK.

But, like for you, she doesn't appeal to me much too.

That's how I felt about her when watching Autumn too.. I just don't get wat the big hype about that series is all about. Its nothing spectacular, and the acting is definately not out of this world.
    You know what they say about first impressions...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Yeah.. but are u guys judging from her character, or her acting. Sometimes , it isn't the actors/actresses fault.. its the script. I personally thought SHK was the worst in Hotelier, very raw. The soppy Autumn in my heart..was her character was long winded to begin with.. i don't even know how good actresses could pull of that sappy role any much better. She was so ok in the series.

and in Full House, she has a lil more versatility by playing a spunky girl.. at times her face was a lil exagerrated but it was decent. She isn't the best actress, but decent compared to some other new korean actresses..

Tho, i give her props for her crying skills
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.southcn.com/ent/gallery/shq/200308111211_393590.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.southcn.com/ent/gallery/shq/200308111201_393569.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.southcn.com/ent/gallery/shq/200308111209_393586.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suowe.com/wallpaper/2004/12/star/Song_Hae_Gyo/016.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suowe.com/wallpaper/2004/12/star/Song_Hae_Gyo/024.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cafealbum.miclub.com/file/2004/11/41436.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm pretty sure SHK had some work done - her lips at least.

she did? I hate to admit it, but she didn't have anything done on her. Same when she was a child. Her lips? i think it is just the lipstick and makeup

I really don't think SHK had any body parts or facial features surgically altered. Her lips have always been like that. It just depends on how much and what kind of makeup she's wearing.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hyebaragi.com/zero/data/photo_etc/o_20050717180115_0B239.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hyebaragi.com/zero/data/photo_etc/11_%284%29.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hyebaragi.com/zero/data/photo_etc/11.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hyebaragi.com/zero/data/photo_etc/%C7%FD%B1%B3430.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hyebaragi.com/zero/data/photo_etc/%C7%FD%B1%B3235.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hyebaragi.com/zero/data/photo_etc/%C7%FD%B1%B337.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Aphraeleiss
    I'm pretty sure SHK had some work done - her lips at least.
    thats funny cause unless u have anything to back u up im pretty sure you're wrong cause SHK is almost always quoted as one of the few korean actresses who has natural beauty amg all her other surgically modified counterparts. frm what i see in the past and now, her lips have always seem like that, somewhat thick and pouty. and she's one of the few korean actresses who actually still looks good w/o makeup simply cause she has perfect porcelain-like complexion.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    thats funny cause unless u have anything to back u up im pretty sure you're wrong cause SHK is almost always quoted as one of the few korean actresses who has natural beauty amg all her other surgically modified counterparts. frm what i see in the past and now, her lips have always seem like that, somewhat thick and pouty.
    Quoted by who?? The media? Yep, they are like totally trustworthy...

What's wrong with artificial beauty anyway, it's just like putting on makeup, trying to enhance your features in other ways.

I think it is just the makeup.. even i have thick lips, look even thicker when u put makeup and outline the lips. Tho, my baeuty is about lightyears from SHK

and to beansprouts, of course we dont' know 100% if SHK had surgery done on her.. but it doesn't look like it to me because i saw her small pics, and she look about the same, only skinnier with more makeup done on her.

Quoted by who?? The media? Yep, they are like totally trustworthy...
    Is it so hard to believe that she didn't have plastic surgery? The general media isn't exactly out to protect anyone.

What's wrong with artificial beauty anyway, it's just like putting on makeup, trying to enhance your features in other ways.
    It's personal preference and standards. As for me, I don't agree that enhancing features one already has and altering them through surgical means are the same. Someone putting on a lot of makeup is not the same as if she had surgery to make herself look like Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, or someone else. The goals may be similar, but the magnitudes are very different.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

WoW, thanks a lot Lady Zhuge for SHK's great pictures!!! I really love!!! She is so cute!!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...