Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    qin style palace..... is it the same place where they filmed long kui and long yang's scenes? *shi-ge shipper in me starts grinning* oh please please please they have to cast shi shi in this......
    Welcome, thesolangestory! ShiGe shipper! I'm a ShiGe shipper too.
    Yes, they have to cast LSS (fingers crossed) and HG has to be Huo Qu Bing (if he plays 2nd male lead Meng Jiu, he will have had a romantic relationship with Jin Yu for the first half of the book, but they're hardly sizzling. While on the other hand, Huo Qu Bing and Jin Yu's relationship is SIZZLING! (There are numerous intense+sweet scenes between them.)
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Karen has officially confirmed that Wallace will not be in DMY.

刚与华叔讲电话,很开心,他是个很善良的人,我们合作过三部戏,了解颇多,情谊深厚。我无法每件事都清楚去 描述,也许微博不适合表达,博客更好⋯祝华叔新工作顺利!加油

Just rang 'Uncle Hua', very happy. He's a really kind person. We've collaborated through 3 dramas, know a lot about each other, and our friendship is really good. I cannot describe everything in detail, maybe weibo is not suited. Perhaps the blog is better... Best wishes for Uncle Hua and his new drama! Jia you.

hehehe thank you for the warm welcome! ^^ but i have a confession.. i started a ShiGe (after CP3), slowly became a HongShi shipper (strangely, not because of LOCH08) and after bbjx, became a LongShi shipper. i ship all 3 pairings at once. my gosh, i think i'm going bi(or tri)-polar. T.T

ahhh! i need to finish dmy soon. i just started on it~~~ just in time to track the progression of the filming..

I've been waiting for a good read. So thanks H.Ge-C.Liu for your links. I have broken Chinese, so if I were to read Chinese, I'd be guessing my way through or using a audcast to read the book to me.

So glad ockoala is translating. Last time, I was reading BBJX and then when I read to the end of the available translations I just hopped over to the drama to the part where I left off from reading the translations. Everything was exactly as I'd have imagined.

Is LSS still going to be Jin Yu or is she's moved to just being cameo?

@chancy426: No one but HG is confirmed so far. It was only a spontaneous thought caused by 'ShiGe poison' that made me put LSS under the cast list.

@thesolangestory: LOL. It doesn't matter if you're going bi or tri. Some LSS fans ship her with all of her co-stars. Xiaolong is a good example (I hope I'm right, since her signature says she ships Shi-Harem??).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Welcome, thesolangestory! ShiGe shipper! I'm a ShiGe shipper too.
    Yes, they have to cast LSS (fingers crossed) and HG has to be Huo Qu Bing (if he plays 2nd male lead Meng Jiu, he will have had a romantic relationship with Jin Yu for the first half of the book, but they're hardly sizzling. While on the other hand, Huo Qu Bing and Jin Yu's relationship is SIZZLING! (There are numerous intense+sweet scenes between them.)
    if they let Hu Ge (or if he chooses to) play Meng Jiu, I hope (and hope and will keep hoping) they'd give HQB to Yuan Hong
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    if they let Hu Ge (or if he chooses to) play Meng Jiu, I hope (and hope and will keep hoping) they'd give HQB to Yuan Hong
    Agreed! But then, I'd be heartbroken that ShiGe wouldn't end up together and excited by the fact that HongShi does, and then I'll really be a torn, messed up wreck for the rest of this year.

Also, C-luv-H, as for spoilers, how about this...
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Jin Yu decides to return to the wolf pack after being rejected by Meng Jiu and runs away, leaving a letter for HQB at his estate. His servants deliver it immediately to him and he rushes off in a rage saying that chasing after thousands of Xiong Nu people wasn't hard for him, so chasing after one JY won't be hard for him. There is no such thing as giving up in his book and HQB was going to win her.

JY traveled with a caravan into the desert. At this time, Meng Jiu's men were looking for her as well, tracking down every caravan that had left the city. When they reached a rest stop, JY decides to wash up for the next day's journey, but HQB barges in as she's bathing. She argues with him about seeing her in her undressed state and all he wants to do is to whisk her away, so she calls for help saying there's a thief. HQB proceeds to wrap her in a towel and steal out the window with her over his shoulder. He puts her on his horse where he takes her off to the army and dresses her like a man, and they share the same tent until they return to the capital many months later. And inevitably, stuff happens and she agrees to marry him.

One of my favorite parts of the book is when they attack Xiong Nu and our adorable HQB/JY couple decides to masquerade into the Xiong Nu camps after the battle for a little fun and meet up with JY's long-time nemesis, Yi Zhi Xie. There's an arrow shooting competition, an almost death, a flight for their life, and JY's sudden and deep realization that she loves HQB. If you want to hear about that too, I can give you a quick summary I don't know if that would belong in the novel spoiler thread though

Quote Originally Posted by atsu-chan View Post
    Agreed! But then, I'd be heartbroken that ShiGe wouldn't end up together and excited by the fact that HongShi does, and then I'll really be a torn, messed up wreck for the rest of this year.
    LOL...

8 days to go!! Gosh! TangRen is killing me with all the suspense :P

If TR doesn't let GeShi lead DMY, I'd still rather XinShi/GengShi (LGX and LSS) rather than HongShi...

8 days to go!! Gosh! TangRen is killing me with all the suspense :P
    Filming on the 20th of Feb is only from XiangShan's weibo, which has been deemed unofficial. Karen has stated that DMY will start filming in March.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-11-12 at 09:56 PM.

If TR doesn't let GeShi lead DMY, I'd still rather XinShi/GengShi (LGX and LSS) rather than HongShi...

Filming on the 20th of Feb is only from XiangShan's weibo, which has been deemed unofficial. Karen has stated that DMY will start filming in March.
    oh no... that's like a month of waiting..
    that's what I get for not reading properly LOL

Cute versions of the dress code for women during the Han dynasty:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7ee41b1fjw1dpy2s0h51sj.jpg')

Karen replied: 太萌了!等待大漠谣各种Q图!(So 'meng‘! Waiting for DMY's cute pictures!)

CUTE!!!

Though, not all of those were worn in the Han dynasty, though...only 1, 2, 3 and 8 are more characteristic of the Han dynasty.

Karen: 刷微时知道很多人在追问大漠谣演员表,其实,基本上定下来了,但一直秉持未签约就不能公布的原则。那天在重 庆开会,我们讨论着各种方案,藤很坚持希望我把他找来,我也觉得这个建议很好,但困难多多,结果她们用一句 "意念女王"来激发我⋯又是顶着意念去,那还有什么是解决不了的

XiangShan: 自《笑傲江湖》敲定男一号霍建华,唐人电影新剧《大漠谣》三大主演临时出现变动,原本打算本月20日入驻象 山影视城的《大漠谣》剧组把开机时间推迟到了3月初。昨日,香港著名导演李国立出现在象山影视城,提及顶替 霍建华的人选,“角色基本已经确定,不是新人,是个实力派。”(转《东南商报》)

--
    Karen: When I was refreshing the weibo page, I realised how many people were asking after the DMY cast list. In fact, the cast have already been set, but they still haven't signed, so we are currently not revealing the cast. That day, when I was at a meeting in Chongqing, we were discussing about several plans, Ms Teng (in charge of the movie department, I think?) really wanted me to find 'him'* to act in DMY. I also thought this was a good suggestion, but it was quite hard to get 'him' settled.

XiangShan: Eversince "Smiling Proud Wanderer" has confirmed that its male lead will be Wallace, TangRen's new drama "Ballad of the Desert"'s main cast suddenly changed. Originally, they decided to start filming on the 20th of Feb, but has now moved it to early March. Yesterday, the well known HK director Lee Kwok Lap (Li Guo Li) appeared at XiangShan Filming Studios. When asked about the actor that will take the place of Wallace, he answered, "the roles have been determined. In fact,he is not a new idol, but a '实力派'* actor."

*older, more experienced actors who don't really appear in idol dramas that often.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dpzfziri2lj.jpg')

When asked about the actor that will take the place of Wallace, he answered, "the roles have been determined. In fact,he is not a new idol, but a '实力派'* actor."

*older, more experienced actors who don't really appear in idol dramas that often.
    [/IMG]
    this doesn't sound like Yuan Hong (at least he's not as experienced as other veterans )

this doesn't sound like Yuan Hong (at least he's not as experienced as other veterans )
    I hope it's Chen Sicheng
    I ship Shi-Harem

^ Haha, I would be up for that too! Maybe he can also bring along his girlfriend and get Tong Liya a role in this (she'd look gorgeous in Han wear with the right styling). Then again, I assume she will probably be preoccupied with "Chun Wan" filming with Hawick and Yuan Hong...

Cute versions of the dress code for women during the Han dynasty:

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7ee41b1fjw1dpy2s0h51sj.jpg
    Love these!!! I think I've said it a billion times already but Han dynasty costume is definitely my absolute favourite. (So much prettier than Qing, lol...I'm glad the recent wave of Qing-period dramas is dying down and more Han dynasty dramas are coming out. )

Oh yes! Chen Si Cheng never crossed my mind as Jiu Ye, but come to think of it now, it wouldn't be too bad. I can definitely see TLY as one of the ’反派‘ female characters, although for some reason I don't think TR will actually invite her to be in DMY.

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    ^ Haha, I would be up for that too! Maybe he can also bring along his girlfriend and get Tong Liya a role in this (she'd look gorgeous in Han wear with the right styling). Then again, I assume she will probably be preoccupied with "Chun Wan" filming with Hawick and Yuan Hong...
    Chun Wan has been delayed. Hawick is taking up a lead role in Ruby's new TV adaptation of Hua Pi. So YH and Tong Liya schedules are free now.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-12-12 at 07:37 AM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Karen: 刷微时知道很多人在追问大漠谣演员表,其实,基本上定下来了,但一直秉持未签约就不能公布的原则。那天在重 庆开会,我们讨论着各种方案,藤很坚持希望我把他找来,我也觉得这个建议很好,但困难多多,结果她们用一句 "意念女王"来激发我⋯又是顶着意念去,那还有什么是解决不了的

XiangShan: 自《笑傲江湖》敲定男一号霍建华,唐人电影新剧《大漠谣》三大主演临时出现变动,原本打算本月20日入驻象 山影视城的《大漠谣》剧组把开机时间推迟到了3月初。昨日,香港著名导演李国立出现在象山影视城,提及顶替 霍建华的人选,“角色基本已经确定,不是新人,是个实力派。”(转《东南商报》)

--
    Karen: When I was refreshing the weibo page, I realised how many people were asking after the DMY cast list. In fact, the cast have already been set, but they still haven't signed, so we are currently not revealing the cast. That day, when I was at a meeting in Chongqing, we were discussing about several plans, Ms Teng (in charge of the movie department, I think?) really wanted me to find 'him'* to act in DMY. I also thought this was a good suggestion, but it was quite hard to get 'him' settled.

XiangShan: Eversince "Smiling Proud Wanderer" has confirmed that its male lead will be Wallace, TangRen's new drama "Ballad of the Desert"'s main cast suddenly changed. Originally, they decided to start filming on the 20th of Feb, but has now moved it to early March. Yesterday, the well known HK director Lee Kwok Lap (Li Guo Li) appeared at XiangShan Filming Studios. When asked about the actor that will take the place of Wallace, he answered, "the roles have been determined. In fact,he is not a new idol, but a '实力派'* actor."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dpzfziri2lj.jpg')
    First of all I think Elephant Hill should be responsible for its false announcement of Wallace being in DYM. Now it seems from this post that it blamed it all on him for delaying the project! What a wanker! Obviously Karen didn't sign any contract with Wallace when the announcement was made. In addition, the post made by Elephant Hill was on the following day after the discussions of Wallace playing LHC were spread out in Tainya forum.

Seriously they announced that Wallace Huo will be in DMY without Wallace signing the contract with them, and now they are blaming Wallace for the delay of the filming, this is so unfair and stupid. You know perfectly well that your delay got nothing to do with Wallace whatsoever. They just need find somebody to blame their mistake.

Next time Elephant Hill please do not open your big mouth before confirming with that actors and actresses or else you are making the biggest joke yourself.