Page 59 of 250 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    definitely, i just feel bad for the white guy. hahahahaha
    HA! Only in America right?

BTW how do you know so much about the couple..huh
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

There are "smarter" ways to cheat ... and then, there are outright dumb ways to do it.

So there is this class of 18 kids, all aged 4. Some are quite bright, some don't seem to even understand their own mother tongue and some sleep through class, but many are somewhere in between. So how can the whole class logically score 100% in reading a third language? Some kids can get 100%, yes, not definitely not everyone on the same day ... unless the teacher (assessor) cheated on the scores.

This is surely a terribly dumb (and termination-worthy) way to show off how effective one is as a teacher.

---

To Ced: The person above now has the dubious honour of having the first misbehaviour log of 2011, and it's already two A4 pages long. The log of the incident above took up more than half a page. Looks like I'm going to have to take over soon; I'm going to ask the boss to give me her salary as compensation.
    Last edited by HuangYushi; 03-28-11 at 07:05 AM.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Why is it sad?

I hope she's still caring for the daughter though.
    I don't get why that story is sad/funny either to be honest. Transsexual people don't have it hard enough already, and part of the reason this woman didn't tell her new partner is probably because of the stigma they receive for being who they are.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    There are "smarter" ways to cheat ... and then, there are outright dumb ways to do it.

So there is this class of 18 kids, all aged 4. Some are quite bright, some don't seem to even understand their own mother tongue and some sleep through class, but many are somewhere in between. So how can the whole class logically score 100% in reading a third language? Some kids can get 100%, yes, not definitely not everyone on the same day ... unless the teacher (assessor) cheated on the scores.

This is surely a terribly dumb (and termination-worthy) way to show off how effective one is as a teacher.

---

To Ced: The person above now has the dubious honour of having the first misbehaviour log of 2011, and it's already two A4 pages long. The log of the incident above took up more than half a page. Looks like I'm going to have to take over soon; I'm going to ask the boss to give me her salary as compensation.
    Bonus is related to kids' performance? Could teacher want to look good in front of others? Anyway, it is not ethical as a teacher.

Too many bad sectors in hard disk found. Will need to go service centre. Hopefully, can get a free hard disk replacement.

oh, for the ****in' sake of being righteous
    i'm laughing because i find it amusing on the white guy's part because he's been fooled all these years. poor dumb guy.
    so what? just because someone gets alot of shit from other people means it makes it RIGHT to deceive others? i honestly don't understand why the white guy can't tell that the 'woman' he's with is actually a man in the first place, but the dude been believing this lie all these years. just because this tranny gets shit on makes it okay for other people involved to share the misery? if the tranny flat out told the guy "i was born a dude" and the guy is okay with it, that's a different story.
    and it's sad, not because the person is a tranny, but the whole situation with 'her' covering up her whole identity in a relationship. sad because she can never really come out of the closet and be her true self to that man she's with.

also sad, because she lives through female hormones and will probably die at an early age.

and i know all this because one of the worker is friends with the tranny.. and that tranny is OPEN. one time, they even went into the bathroom and he/she stripped naked, showing the worker her new sex organs, butt implants, and breast implants. my worker, being a crazy one, went in and saw it out of curiosity... also asks alot of questions about his/her past too and the tranny being so open, would tell everything.

trust me, the tranny's face is busted lol. wayyyy too much botox and surgeries... her body is nice though. i would think her face AND voice would give it away but the man she's with clearly doesn't have a clue.. which reallllllly amuses and baffles me. maybe that white guy just have a bad case of yellow fever and would go for anything yellow, hah.
    Last edited by kay &!*; 03-28-11 at 11:22 AM.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Bonus is related to kids' performance? Could teacher want to look good in front of others? Anyway, it is not ethical as a teacher.
    No, bonus is related to teacher's performance, which a large part includes basic job responsibilities that are not related to kids, e.g. punctuality, teachability, work/time management, relations with co-workers/customers, self-management, etc.

Like I said earlier, that is a really really dumb way of wanting to look good. Instead of looking good, now she looks terribly bad, because she cheated on the scores. I redid the assessment yesterday at the expense of my own work and came up with terribly low scores (expected, since I've done other assessments in that class with low scores anyway), and wrote up her misbehavour log. At our company, a misbehaviour log marks the start of the exit process.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Why do you have to be better than me in every way??? DaMN you!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I want an HTC Evo in White.
    I like me.

I saw a car with its trunk open in the school parking lot, and I was tempting to close it for them but I didn't. I walked away. Though it's a small problem, I was debating in my head cause I wanted to be nice and close it for them so that others wouldn't try to take things out (or I'd like someone to close mine if I were to forget). But what if something bad happens if I were to close it? What would you do?
    Last edited by mi do ri; 03-29-11 at 05:25 PM.
    Less Than Perfect

I had a good laugh at these collection of eBay negative comments vs replies. Laughed to till to no end....

http://feedback.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayI...edbackAsSeller
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-30-11 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the eBay seller's link
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Were all know how genetic works, but, is this possible?

Q: Ms. Pratt is claiming that Mr. X is the father of her child. Ms. Pratt is O-. Her baby boy is A+. Mr. X is blood type B+. Could he be the father of her child? If not, what blood type would he be expected to be?

A: Not only do you have to figure in the parents blood type but you also have to figure in the blood type of the grand parents and great grand parents. Blood type is sent down and is figured in by genes. Genes are passed down from generation. If Mr X's father or mother or grand parents had A+ blood then there is a slight chance that the baby boy could have A+ blood. Vice Versa for the mother. It is really hard to guess what blood type the baby should have because you never know which genes you are going to get and what the outcome will be.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3213601AA8LWCg
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Be good. Don't commit evil.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Were all know how genetic works, but, is this possible?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3213601AA8LWCg
    If we all know how genetics work, you wouldn't have had to ask that question.

Anyway, the answer is most likely no. For the baby to have type A blood, the genotype has to be AA or AO, and she won't be getting the A from the dad, because he can only have OO or BO.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I had a good laugh at these collection of eBay negative comments vs replies. Laughed to till to no end....

http://feedback.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayI...edbackAsSeller
    ROFL!!! How professional, huh? That seller is really rude, calling people big gorillas, insulting clients social status, and cursing buyers teeth to fall out...this is why I always read negative, neutral, and positive feedback just to know what kind of ebayer I might end up dealing with LOL
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by xJadedx View Post
    If we all know how genetics work, you wouldn't have had to ask that question.
    Strange thing could happen. We never know.

Science is always developing and we keep on discovering new things.

I read in one article before (but, I couldn't find it now, tried really hard to google it) there's people with ABO blood. Of course, basic biology tell use that normal people have 2 alleles only. But, there could be mutations. I tried to read more on it, but, couldn't find any new info. Haha, maybe that article made a mistake. They didn't actually elaborate on it. Just mentioned in passing.

I'm also asking this because a friend of mine has a brother who's blood type is impossible to have according to the law of genetic inheritance. But, she insisted that her brother is biological son of her parents. So, when I see this answer in yahoo, I just ask.
    The most possible explanation is the blood type test result on one of them is wrong.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-30-11 at 11:59 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ROFL!!! How professional, huh? That seller is really rude, calling people big gorillas, insulting clients social status, and cursing buyers teeth to fall out...this is why I always read negative, neutral, and positive feedback just to know what kind of ebayer I might end up dealing with LOL
    I think I laughed too much til I couldn't think straight, that my last line confused people. Supposed to be "Laughed to death till no end...."

The seller is really rude, I agree, but he is really creative with those clever rebuttal and confident about his business. I admire jackasses people like that, actually. I see to the fact that he is not blindly customer-oriented that he let low because he needs business. Indeed, we judge from the kind of positive, negative and neutral feedback buyers give................... I'm going to deal with him, BTW. LOL
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I think I laughed too much til I couldn't think straight, that my last line confused people. Supposed to be "Laughed to death till no end...."

The seller is really rude, I agree, but he is really creative with those clever rebuttal and confident about his business. I admire jackasses people like that, actually. I see to the fact that he is not blindly customer-oriented that he let low because he needs business. Indeed, we judge from the kind of positive, negative and neutral feedback buyers give................... I'm going to deal with him, BTW. LOL
    Oh you're going to purchase something from him? I actually so that the buyer had some good merchandise. LOL Tell us how it goes!
    I like me.

Where's my cup of coffee? Gotta drink a cup or I'll go back to sleeping. So hard to get out of the habit of sleeping in. I've been up for an hour and a half without coffee. Where's that coffee?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

good night.