Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

i am very happy to know you!
    yep,Wallce did say something to fans, but maybe i can't express it probably.
    but there is one deeply impressed me, he said he wanted us who like him can be an outstanding person in their own field, which really inspired me a lot.
    no, i am a student now, i have to economics homework every week.
    you seems very interested in chinese culture, right? and of course WALLACE, we called him xiaowa, you know?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by econlab View Post
    i am very happy to know you!
    Likewise. It's nice to have enthusiastic Wallace fans here who also read Chinese. I've been dying for some news about him but can't read Chinese. Now maybe you can let me know news about him whenever you have time to come to spcnet.
    yep,Wallce did say something to fans, but maybe i can't express it probably.
    but there is one deeply impressed me, he said he wanted us who like him can be an outstanding person in their own field, which really inspired me a lot.
    Awww! Wallace is such a sweetie. I think he's a good role model and inspiration. It also is good that he keeps such a low profile and stays out of tabloids/gossip. I prefer celebrities who don't have a bunch of rumors circulating about them.
    no, i am a student now, i have to economics homework every week.
    you seems very interested in chinese culture, right? and of course WALLACE, we called him xiaowa, you know?
    Your English is quite good. Where are from, if you don't mind my asking? Yes, I'm interested in Chinese culture. I'm Chinese, but I only know how to speak a little bit of Mandarin. I visited Beijing and Suzhou recently and loved it! I'm thinking of visiting Guilin and Shanghai soon.

How long have you been a Wallace fan? Does he say anything about his upcoming dramas? When is his next drama coming out? Do you know? Will he come on a tour to the United States?!

of course not, in fact, i am a chinese,too. and live in china, but my limited english prevent me from chantting with you smoothly.
    and you konw this year, wallace will have a concert in shang hai, this is his first concert.
    as to his dramas, yes! he has many dramas will be on soon, maybe on april, this month.
    and i am happy to share the news about wallace with you, i will tell you as much as i can, i have to gone now,

Smile

econlab -

Oh, I think you're communicating very well with English. Besides, I don't think a mere language barrier should stop us from discussing our beloved Wallace. You can think of talking to me here as a fun way of practicing your English skills. I try to speak to as many people as possible with my broken Mandarin, so I can practice my Mandarin speaking skills. Some people laugh a bit at my poor command of the language, but who cares, right? Maybe if I get to see Wallace in concert someday, I'll be able to say a few words to him in Mandarin as he's signing my autograph book.

I hear he has two dramas coming out - 别无选择 and 菩提树下. Do you know which drama is the one coming out in April? If that is true, then I need to go to the dvd stores to find it! Is he filming any other dramas I have not heard about yet?

Also, at his official website, does he mention anything about holding a concert in Hong Kong? If yes, when? And when is his concert in Shanghai? Are you going to that concert?

I just found a clip of Wallace Chung in live performance in 1995. The song sounds pretty good.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fltEleqeVOU/

别无选择is first come out if i don't mistake it. now the drama 一触即发 is under making, in which he acts two roles that are twin brothers, i really think is wonderful, i am looking forward it, maybe i can find some poster for you. i am soory, i don konw how to do it in this website. you can log into this web
    http://image.baidu.com/i?ct=50331648...stype=2#pn4&-1
    the concert is on augest 2o, and i will go to shang hai at that time, but i don't have a ticket, exactly it's the ticket sold out today, just in 15minutes, all the tickets booked by the fans, i'm upset for not getting the ticket, but also happy that there are a great deal of fans support wallace.

yes, great. now he release a new album, named 视觉动物,http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjUzNDEyMjg0.html
    sounds pretty good.
    and another 救我(means help me) http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZqZb6OmoD-8/ ,which is one of my favorite.
    you can enjoy his amazing dance, a soul dancer
    Last edited by econlab; 05-08-11 at 04:44 AM.

Smile

别无选择is first come out if i don't mistake it.
    Oh, if it's really coming out soon, then I'm so excited! I think Wallace is a very good actor and especially stands out in villainous or semi-villainous roles. Do you know what this drama will be about? What kind of character will he be playing? There isn't much information on his dramas.

now the drama 一触即发 is under making, in which he acts two roles that are twin brothers, i really think is wonderful, i am looking forward it, maybe i can find some poster for you. i am soory, i don konw how to do it in this website. you can log into this web
    http://image.baidu.com/i?ct=50331648...stype=2#pn4&-1
    Thanks for the pictures! He looks so handsome! I'm so excited that he's playing twins; that means we get to drool over Wallace twice as many times! Is there any summary of the drama/plot yet? Is one twin good and the other one evil?

the concert is on augest 2o, and i will go to shang hai at that time, but i don't have a ticket, exactly it's the ticket sold out today, just in 15minutes, all the tickets booked by the fans, i'm upset for not getting the ticket, but also happy that there are a great deal of fans support wallace.
    Wow, really? Those tickets sure sell out fast. Do you know if he will be holding a concert in Hong Kong? I may be visiting Hong Kong. If Wallace is holding a concert there, I'll try to time my visit around the time of his concert to see if I can go see him.

yes, great. now he release a new album, named 视觉动物,http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjUzNDEyMjg0.html
    sounds pretty good.
    and another 救我(means help me) http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZqZb6OmoD-8/ ,which is one of my favorite.
    you can enjoy his amazing dance, a soul dancer
    I've seen him sing 救我 on stage on a clip someone posted on youtube! It sounds pretty good. I remember this song, because after he finished, a bunch of female fans in the audience yelled, "救我, Wallace (Save me, Wallace)!" He was quite amused when he heard that.

in 别无选择, it semms he acts as a pretty kind guy, a naughty boy, i am not clear about it. his identify was exchanged when he was born, if you want to know about it, when it comes out, i can inform you.
    and as the new drama 一触即发, both of the brother are good guy, but the younger brother was raised up by his enemy, but he doesn't konw it. both of them are smart, telligent, brave, patriotic. and the background of it is based on the eve of anti-japanese war. this is also a challenge for wallace to act two different roles at the same time. but i am sure wallace will satisfy us by his perfect acting skill.
    yep, the concert which really drives me crazy, the speed of selling out the whole tickets may have broken the Guinness, i guess!!! according to the situation now, i think wallace will give more concerts, maybe he can give concert tour to the world. (it's all my expectation) and i think there is more possibility that he give concert in inland than in hongkong~ but who konws? may be one day, he will want to come to hongkong to have a concert, after all, it's his home.
    Last edited by econlab; 05-09-11 at 04:57 AM.

Smile

in 别无选择, it semms he acts as a pretty kind guy, i am not clear about it. his identify was exchanged when he was born, if you want to know about it, when it comes out, i can inform you.
    Yes, please let me know when this drama comes out. Like I said, I really prefer him in an evil role, because I think bad characters are much more interesting than good characters, but I'll watch anything with Wallace in it. And I'm sure he'll do an excellent job as a nice guy.

I've seen him act as the very reserved and heroic Li Nanxing in Patriotic Knights (侠骨丹心) and thought he was so cool and attractive. Too bad he didn't have more screen time in that series. Li Nanxing was a very interesting character and the script writer should have give him more elaboration.

and as the new drama 一触即发, both of the brother are good guy, but the younger brother was raised up by his enemy, but he doesn't konw it. both of them are smart, telligent, brave, patriotic. and the background of it is based on the eve of anti-japanese war. this is also a challenge for wallace to act two different roles at the same time. but i am sure wallace will satisfy us by his perfect acting skill.
    Oh, another one of those series set during the eve of the Sino-Japanese War, huh? I will admit that I prefer to see Wallace in a martial arts drama again, like in Ni Shui Han (逆水寒), but I also like series set around the time of the Sino-Japanese War. Will one of the twins that Wallace plays be a military man? Wallace looked very handsome in military uniform in Too Late To Say I Love You (来不及说我爱你).

yep, the concert which really drives me crazy, the speed of selling out the whole tickets may have broken the Guinness, i guess!!! according to the situation now, i think wallace will give more concerts, maybe he can give concert tour to the world. (it's all my expectation) and i think there is more possibility that he give concert in inland than in hongkong~ but who konws? may be one day, he will want to come to hongkong to have a concert, after all, it's his home.
    I wish he would give a concert in the United States. Then, I don't have to fly too far to see him.

I wonder if Wallace is as well liked in Hong Kong as he is in mainland China. I know he's popular in mainland China and Taiwan, but I wonder if he's that popular in Hong Kong, since most of his dramas are in Mandarin and most people in Hong Kong are mainly Cantonese-speaking.

Do you have any other news about Wallace other than his concerts and dramas? I will be grateful for any news you have about him. Thanks!

yes! in 一触即发 , the younger brother is a soldier, so you also watched the too late to say love ???? i begin to appreciate wallace is just because of this drama, and from that on, i think i really like him, or even say a kind of love ~ but can you understand it? you can't read chinese,right?
    since you konw, wallace is always keep a low profile except recent for the purpose of promoting the new album that he is a bit more show up in front of public.
    he will be very busy in the next several month, for tv film, and more important his first concert!
    i am very happy when i share the news about wallace, so it's no need to say thanks to me. and i think all the fans of wallace will do that for anyone like you that beloved wallace.
    as to the concert, i can't see it,too. but maybe there will be a cd of it!!!
    i am going to study now, bye

Smile

Don't tell me the younger twin in 一触即发 is actually a Japanese soldier! That would cause a lot of problems for the two brothers once they realize that they are related by blood. Who are the actresses in the drama?

Yes, I've seen Too Late To Say I Love You. I do understand Mandarin fairly well, so I know exactly what is going on in the drama. I just don't speak Mandarin very well. I also don't know how to read or write Chinese.

There's a thread on Too Late To Say I Love You here at spcnet. It's a very interesting thread to read, especially if you love this drama so much. You should read it.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...%26%2365289%3B

I started to like Wallace Chung after watching Ni Shui Han. I prefer martial arts series a lot more than modern dramas. Anyway, have you seen Ni Shui Han? If not, you should definitely watch it! You'll love Wallace in there. He plays a villain, but oh, what a handsome and sexy villain!

It's so nice to find someone who reads Chinese, loves Wallace as much as I do, AND responds to my questions so quickly. Now I can find out information about him that is mainly posted at the Chinese forums! Thank you again for taking the time to share his information with me. I know it would be easier if I could type in Chinese, but unfortunately, I don't know how. So thank you for putting up with my English messages and chatting with me, even though it probably takes you longer to write in English.

I found a very cute clip of Wallace on youtube. He stands around and just grins a lot at the audience with a goofy smile. I find that incredibly cute. I know fans in China are unable to view youtube; I apologize that I cannot find the same clip at tudou.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgdeD...eature=related

Smile

Wallace promoting his upcoming concert.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PvGV_yJZ2Q0/

yeah, i have watched it before, so cool.
    no, in 一触即发 he is a chinese solder.
    and i will have a test next month, so i can 't frequently visit here, after it, it will be ok.

Hi,Melanie.here I am back.
    In 一触即发,the younger brother is a deep and intelligent spy who finally sacrifices for his country;the elder one is a sunny boy and excellent doctor who have studied in Britain and returns China to save lives.

Smile

yeah, i have watched it before, so cool.
    no, in 一触即发 he is a chinese solder.
    and i will have a test next month, so i can 't frequently visit here, after it, it will be ok.
    No problem, econlab. Studies are more important. Come back when you have more time. I appreciate all the information on Wallace you have given me so far. Good luck on your exams!

Quote Originally Posted by cunqian li View Post
    Hi,Melanie.here I am back.
    In 一触即发,the younger brother is a deep and intelligent spy who finally sacrifices for his country;the elder one is a sunny boy and excellent doctor who have studied in Britain and returns China to save lives.
    Hi, cunqian li! Welcome back. Hey, thanks for bringing over your friends (econlab, wallacekong, and alleyesonme) from Wallace's Chinese forums! They are all very nice and I am now definitely less lonely here.

Thanks for the information on 一触即发 regarding Wallace's characters. The characters sound very different from each other - one cheerful/extroverted and one serious/introverted. But oh no! It sounds like the younger brother will die at the end! I wonder if Wallace gets confused playing both roles. I think this is the first time he plays identical twins, right? I think it would be a challenge to play two very different characters and yet be convincing to the audience. I can't wait to see Wallace tackle this challenge. Who are the actresses in this drama? I don't mind spoilers, if you have any, on this series! Do you know when they will finish filming and start releasing the drama to the public?

Yep, the younger brother named Muci Young indeed died...However ,we just feel pretty decent because there still remain half life .Most of his roles don't have a happy ending,neither he died or his wife died = =..
    As for the releasing date, I am not sure,it supposed to be finished at June.However, the China boast and TV company will audit it.

Yep, the younger brother named Muci Young indeed died...However ,we just feel pretty decent because there still remain half life(his brother Muchu Young is still alive) .Most of his roles don't have a happy ending,neither he died or his wife died = =..
    As for the releasing date, I am not sure,it supposed to be finished at June.However, the China boast and TV company will audit it.

And the 菩提树下 and 别无选择 are still not relaesing..I just can't wait for more!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cunqian li View Post
    Yep, the younger brother named Muci Young indeed died...However ,we just feel pretty decent because there still remain half life(his brother Muchu Young is still alive) .Most of his roles don't have a happy ending,neither he died or his wife died = =..
    Knowing most dramatic series, both brothers will probably love the same woman, and the woman will probably love the younger brother, who ends up dying.

Well, I think in Patriotic Knights, his character ended up happily with He Mei Tian's character. However, their romance was so rushed that I didn't really feel much for them. In Too Late To Say I Love You, he ended up with Li Xiao Ran's character, but I didn't really like Murong Feng towards the second half of the series and actually wanted Jing Wan to dump him and move on with another man.

In Ni Shui Han, his wife died, but I actually loved that bittersweet ending for Gu Xi Zhao. I thought it was a very fitting conclusion for him. Gu Xi Zhao needed to be punished for his evil deeds, and his beloved wife's death was perhaps an even worse punishment for him than his own death.

And the 菩提树下 and 别无选择 are still not relaesing..I just can't wait for more!
    I know!! Why don't they just kill us with the suspense, right? What's taking so long? I wish they would just release one drama. It has been so long since his last drama.