Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things people can't do that you can do

Default Things people can't do that you can do

What's your niche?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Hm..good one PJ.. I guess one of my talents is learning language. I remembered when I was in French class.. I never studied but always aced the tests. I was then awarded as French student of the year even though I rarely studied...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Probably langauge - I speak three langauges fluently, two at a more intermediate level, and am looking at learning at least one more.

I can also eat more dessert than anyone else I know, no matter how full I am.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Definitely drawing! But I'd say, every artist have their own style though. I do models of various creatures using plasticine.

I can use both hands to write but I have better control on my left. I'm rather agile and no obstacles or hurdles can stop me.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 05-08-09 at 07:21 PM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I'm quite decent at drawing. And I suppose I'm somewhat better at languages than most people.
    People say I sing well, but I've seen (and - alas - heard) quite a few tone deaf banshees in "Czech Idol" who claimed that people told them they were good singers - so I know that people tend to lie about that.

I think that's about it...:-]
    I don't really excell at anything.
    Can't even whistle.
    *sigh*
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Falling asleep on cue. Alright, maybe not by the click of a fingers, but if I wanted to take a nap out of the blue, I'll get a hearty nap.

I'm a pretty good pool player. Most people have trouble making one or two balls in a row. I can run out a rack here and there (Run out in pool means I do not miss a ball and finish everything without giving my opponent a turn).

Oooooohh! I can bend one of my toes backward! Just that one toe though.

And I can eat anytime of the day, whether it be day or night. In fact, midnight snacks are preferred. But then again, a lot of people can do this...

i can re-watch a yunjae vdo over and over with out getting bored.

i'm joking, i know there are over 800k fangirls that can do that too.

but what i can do that no one else seems to know how to do it is to move the right lower lip of mine without moving anything else. my other lips don't move it's just that lower right corner that moves in and out. it's hard to explain i'd have to show you for you to really understand it.

1 - Planning what I want to dream when I'm sleeping - 65% successful rate

2 - Moving my ear, my whole scalp and that include my hair

I can draw on the computer. I use the drawings tools to make straight lines, curves, circles, ellipses, gradient fills, brushes and so on, and here's just one of my drawings:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Have you learned to love one another?

None. There isn't anything I can do that other people can't do.

I'm really good with remembering birthdays. Though it's kind of useless and take up too much space in my brain, not many people I know that can remember as well as I do.

1. languages ~ i think a few here too have that talent. i tend to be able to pick it up pretty easily (i'd learned to understand stuff by just listening to them speak all the time) i know three languages adequately.

2. music ~ i can play quite a number of instruments, and can usually play by ear.

3. able to use both my hands ^_^ (although i think cedric has this skill too, as mentioned by her.)

4. writing. =)

5. giving full concentration on things that i do. when i set off to do something, im not likely to be distracted by things around me, because im unable to divide my brain to notice them. the downside is, i cannot multi-task.

6. playing aunt-agony to people around me. erm...haha.

7. cosplay! and walk around in strange garbs that grab attention.

8. using stainless steel chopsticks to pick up glass marbles that was placed in a bowl of water. the stall-keeper at the fun-fare stared at me at the rate i picked them up. (though i don't know how many people can do it, but going by the stunned expression, i assumed either not many, or not as fast)

9. design ships!

10. ability to taste an ant that was hiding in some juicy sweet watermelon. once i was chewing down the water melon before i suddenly realised the texture was different. i pulled it out from my mouth and saw that it's an ant.

the list can go on and on. but i think none of these are unique skills....
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum View Post
    I can draw on the computer. I use the drawings tools to make straight lines, curves, circles, ellipses, gradient fills, brushes and so on, and here's just one of my drawings:
    aw sooo kawaii.

once i was bored at work i started to draw keroppi at the corner of my main drawing on ACAD.

instead of drawn by: (prints lucre's name) i drew a keroppi on it. its not an official drawing but rather a proposal sketch and my colleague who saw it went: omg how cute!
    o wilku mowa...♪

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    1. languages ~ i think a few here too have that talent. i tend to be able to pick it up pretty easily (i'd learned to understand stuff by just listening to them speak all the time) i know three languages adequately.

2. music ~ i can play quite a number of instruments, and can usually play by ear.

3. able to use both my hands ^_^ (although i think cedric has this skill too, as mentioned by her.)

4. writing. =)

5. giving full concentration on things that i do. when i set off to do something, im not likely to be distracted by things around me, because im unable to divide my brain to notice them. the downside is, i cannot multi-task.

6. playing aunt-agony to people around me. erm...haha.

7. cosplay! and walk around in strange garbs that grab attention.

8. using stainless steel chopsticks to pick up glass marbles that was placed in a bowl of water. the stall-keeper at the fun-fare stared at me at the rate i picked them up. (though i don't know how many people can do it, but going by the stunned expression, i assumed either not many, or not as fast)

9. design ships!

10. ability to taste an ant that was hiding in some juicy sweet watermelon. once i was chewing down the water melon before i suddenly realised the texture was different. i pulled it out from my mouth and saw that it's an ant.

the list can go on and on. but i think none of these are unique skills....
    When you say, able to use both hands, do you mean writing with both hands or just use them in general?

Quote Originally Posted by So Yen View Post
    When you say, able to use both hands, do you mean writing with both hands or just use them in general?
    in general, as in i do not specifically have a dominant hand.
    o wilku mowa...♪

in general, as in i do not specifically have a dominant hand.
    I see. Ambidexterity is the word. I had to look it up cause I can't ever remember it. : ) I'm trying to train my left hand to write, but it's so hard.

Oh, and I see it's your birthday. Have fun turning one year wiser. : )

Quote Originally Posted by So Yen View Post
    I see. Ambidexterity is the word. I had to look it up cause I can't ever remember it. : ) I'm trying to train my left hand to write, but it's so hard.

Oh, and I see it's your birthday. Have fun turning one year wiser. : )
    thanks, well yea, i know that term, but i don't exactly wanna use it only to have someone asking, "huh whats that?"

back in primary school my teacher asked the same question after noticing that whilst doing our 'class duties' i swapped hands when mopping the broom.

my PE teacher was annoyed with me that i swapped my dominant arm whilst swinging the bat (playing softball) and he goes: can you stick to one hand???
    o wilku mowa...♪

thanks, well yea, i know that term, but i don't exactly wanna use it only to have someone asking, "huh whats that?"

back in primary school my teacher asked the same question after noticing that whilst doing our 'class duties' i swapped hands when mopping the broom.

my PE teacher was annoyed with me that i swapped my dominant arm whilst swinging the bat (playing softball) and he goes: can you stick to one hand???
    What's wrong with versatility? Might even have a surprise advantage against opponents.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."