Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: arcade game for jin yong characters

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    I am starting to get addicted to this game, what level is recommend to go fight the frog at wu liang cave? I am training at Hu Fei currently. Does punching air using Ye Qiu Quan counts and help to level the Ye Qiu Quan up?

Also, how do I learn from manuals? Do I just equip it and it will slowly level up?
    the frog is quite moderate only. recommended level 13 shld do the job, with zwj and his 9 yang shen gong and his excellent healing skills. punching in the air helps to level up ye qiu yuan too. equip a manual to a person u want to learn the skill. it will level up through experience gained u can check the status at the zhuang kuang.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

I loved this game and have recently been playing it again. Question; in kunlun sect, do you actually cure the bedridden girl? If so, how do you do it. Can't remember what I did first time around.

7 Shang Quan is bought from Wei Xiaobo in one of the inns, can't remember which one exactly but not the one near your home or the one near Hu Fei.

To learn from manuals, you have to equip it and it will level up as you do. You can check the status of the manual by checking the status of the character you equiped it on. Another way to level up your martial arts is to use them. You have to use them 64 times as swordwiz said earlier for each level up.

As for fighting that frog, I can't remember what level I was at but this is what I did. I had Zhang Wuji and Duan Yu and trained them up a bit until they could be Hu Fei pretty easily; that is kill him in one round. I then went and got Yang Guo. Before getting him, you have to fight a snake. If you can kill the snake, you can kill the frog I think but it will be easier if you recruit Yang Guo. To get him, go to Jue Qing Gu at 133, 270. Get the antidote amongst the flowers and give to Yang Guo.

And as for Cheng Ying, you need her to get to Ying Gu so indirectly, you need her to get to Peach Blossom Island! Ying Gu will tell you the co ordinates once you solved her task. You can go to the co ordinates 341, 148 but without Ying Gu revealing these coordinates herself, nothing will happen.
    I'm worse at what I do best
    And for this gift I feel blessed

Thanks everyone, its really irritating to get all my characters to corner Hu Fei so I can YQQ him.

TBG is really good, he was around lvl 10 - 13 when I first got him and he can defeat Hu Fei in 2 hits.

TBG will decrease your virtue though.

I loved this game and have recently been playing it again. Question; in kunlun sect, do you actually cure the bedridden girl? If so, how do you do it. Can't remember what I did first time around.
    In the normal version of the game, I think the girl is just there to have the user to choose between helping the doctor or not helping him.

Hi everyone.. Just started playing this game.

I've got some problems =/ Can't seem to enter the peach blossom island even after ying gu revealed the coordinates.. And I don't know how to get Xiao Long Nu.. Can anyone help me ?

Are you sure you're at the right spot? If you are, just walk into the tree by the spot and it should let you in.

To get XLN and ROCH:
    • Get the cure for YG at Jue Qing Gu.
    • Go find YG in a cave in the northern deserts and give him the cure, have him join.
    • Go to Bai Hua Gu (close to Jue Qing Gu), give ZBT the bee honey you got from YG.
    • Leave his house and come back in, talk to him, examine the bees, you should notice some coordinates.
    • Go back to Jue Qing Gu, go around the mountain to the back, into the bottom of Jue Qing Gu.
    • YG and XLN will both leave your party, you can find them again at the Ancient Tomb, along with 9YZJ and ROCH the book.

Default how do you get tian long ba bou book

i am wondering if some1 could point out the steps to get tian long ba bou or rather sky dragon eight treasure?

please

Thanks

Book Tian Long Ba Bu (DGSD)
    • Get Duan Yu and take him to Wuliang Cave.
    • Go to Murong Fu's house (northwest of player's house) and talk to him.
    • Get the items that he want, one is in the woods of Iron Palm Mountain, the other at Jue Qing Gu.
    • Go back to Murong Fu and talk to him, here you have two different paths.

I won't spoil the rest for you, if you still need help, just ask me.

Sweeper Monk will definately be the hardest unlockable character XD, you need cheats to unlock him

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    Hehehe, knew we could count on AresInvincible to provide the missing info.

Just to add, theres a lot of gold to be found at the hidden pasageway at Iron Palm peak other than the Yan Dynasty Lineage Chart. Never ever get poor again.

To find the hidden cave at Hua Shan, try every nook and cranny there. You're bound to hit something if its there. That's what I always do anyway.

BTW, I remember there used to be one of these game magazine a long time ago which did a coverage of this game and they tell you virtually everything you need to know about it (where all the hidden stuff and walkthrough and etc.).

Anyone can advise on how to get the 14 books? short and sweet guideswill do.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swordwiz
    Check this out, it is a guide for this game, probably the one someone mentioned earlier. It is in Chinese, by the way.

http://arch.pconline.com.cn/games/gl...0111/7428.html
    If you can read chinese, check out the guide. If not, reading through this thread will get you through the game.
    I'm worse at what I do best
    And for this gift I feel blessed

Has anyone played any of the modded versions of this game? The latest one that I'm playing is 蒼龍逐日 1.2 (Great Dragon chases the Sun).

The basic plot of going after the 14 books is still in there but many of the martial arts and character portraits have been changed. The game has been made harder such that you do not gain as much when you level up, or when you raise a level of martial arts.

Questchains have also greatly been expanded. For example, the 'Legend of Condor Heroes' storyline starts out with Guo Jing leaving Mongolia and meeting Huang Rong for the first time. The story for 'Smiling Proud Wanderer' starts at the beginning when Lin Pingzhi helps Yue Lingshan at the inn, killing some members of Qingcheng inadvertently, leading to the unfortunate series of event.

Check out the link here:

http://forum9.uwants.com/viewthread.php?tid=2759746
    The Truth is out there
    I say we leave it there...

...damn it

now I have an urge to replay

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng View Post
    No mate, Zhou Bo Tong is one of the few characters there that are for levelling up. Sort of training partner.

I reckon you didn't solve the Xiao Ao Jiang Hu part. I don't quite remember how it goes but you have to find a cup from Ou Yang Ke's place, some cheap wine from the waiter, some good wine from the one of the 4 dudes who got RWX caged, get LHC, get DG9J, go to SongShan for a big fight. Then go to the 4 dudes place and find out what each of them want and go look for these items. Everytime you show them the item they want they'll fight you for it until you clear all 4 then leave then return then they'll tell you where RWX is and then you can go look for him and then he'll be released. Then go to Hei Mu Ya and everything is straightforward from there. After whacking DFBB then you can get Xiao Ao Jiang Hu and you can go whack RWX after that to get KHBD.

Emm, sequence or events might be a bit screwed though cos this is off the top of my head.

I maxed out Ye Qiu Quan and no it doesn't have area effect. But its damage is 500 - 999 and couple that with L/R tech and its an instant kill move.

I am stucked at SongShan Meeting. I can't enter SongShan. And one of the item for Mei Brothers are at there. Stuckedddddddddddd.

haha this is kind of a late reply, but I think you may have to talk to Yue BuQun first at Huashan - have you done that? Perhaps you also have to visit the other leaders of the five mountains - taishan, heng-shan, hengshan.

I do have a question, I'm trying to play jin yong online 1.0 right now since it's free. I just downloaded it and registered - I'm able to log in alright to the point where I'm in the city and see myself and my status. However, there's a big brown box that says "introduction" but i can't get it to close...whenever i click on the text the program freezes up too. perhaps this is just a bug, but i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem/knew how to resolve it.

You've created your character and are happily standing in front of the inn, with the five lanterns to the right which you can see your status?

I don't recall how it was like when I first started, but I was playing the pay-version. Didn't even know it was free now.. are there a lot of players?

The game didn't look that good when I first played it, and I didn't like the way accounts were created so I uninstalled it on the day I installed it.

Tell me if it's fun!

yep...there's this big brown box in the way that won't go away no matter what i do. and even worse is that the game freezes when i click on it. so i have no idea if its fun yet because i can't play it =P.

Anyway I would like to ask this to you guys, where can I download the jin yong online game? Since I meet somebody early in itza, as we make conversation she mention to me about that game and I can’t relate to her because I’m not familiar about the jin yong online game. Can you help me where to download and play the game? Because I want the next time that we talk I can already relate with her about the game. This is her picture by the way $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.tinypic.com/7y4c0h5.jpg')