Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

aaaaaaaaaaaaaanother member of the shi harem. wait i have not been keeping up on everything lately. what is this scandal i hear between kevin and shi shi. They have a scandal?![/QUOTE]

Wait....... WHAT SCANDAL ??!!!!

YH just asked nicky on weibo "when are you going to make hot pot for us" @袁弘:向@吴奇隆 提问:四哥~~~什么时候再给我们煮火锅

SO CAN I EXTRAPOLATE FROM THERE THAT HE WILL BE IN BBJX 2?!

I join this forum and Weibo just after watching Bu Bu Jing Xin. Never imagine that I'll be so into a Chinese show (esp. one from Mainland China). Now trying to figure out what the BBJX cast (esp. Nicky & Cecilia) are talking about on Weibo.. Their Chinese is kinda hard to understand. Can't wait for BBJX2.

Oh, I definitely hope that means YH's in!

LSS had been rumoured with a lot of people, it comes with fame. I'm pretty sure there's nothing behind the Kevin rumour, especially since he's so much older than her! And she's said that the only BBJX prince she's really close to is YH.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I also hope so! The whole cast seem generously close and I can't imagine him turning down a opportunity to work with them again. Even if the sequel is horrible, it'll be a treat to see the same cast in the drama.

Unless he saw the script and didn't approve of it?

13th has to be inside BBJX2, who else will root for 4th brother? That's 4 ganging up on 1.

I can totally see a business version of BBJX, they don't even need to be brothers. I would try to imagine that it was really just Zhang Xiao dreaming during her coma and the people who appeared in her dream were just ramdom people whom she happened to catch glimpse of before she got injured. But, than to have a business war so similar to what happened between the princes with same sidings is a bit unlikely. Really don't know what this will turn out to be.

i was just wondering, has anyone seen this article?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1335487.html

it seems like the television show they mentioned might be BBJX?
    this is just sad and crazy...and more excuses for SARFT to regulate what goes on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by happyswallow View Post

this is just sad and crazy...and more excuses for SARFT to regulate what goes on TV.
    Another incident? Wasn't there an earlier incident where a girl was scammed saying she can time travel if she pays $XXXXX? How old are these girls? I'm just shocked about how out of touch with reality they seem.

is LSS english name is Cecelia right?

Isn't it weird that some kids still wants to "time-travel" even after watching that its much harder to live in those era than modern time..

Quote Originally Posted by happyswallow View Post

I've only seen 3 time travel series and BBJX was the only one where the cause was near death accident. Unless there's other series with the same way of time-travelling to Qing Dynasty, then it looks like they are talking about BBJX.

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    is LSS english name is Cecelia right?
    yes
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/431989_388206457873526_100000525255485_1467695_342 878076_n.jpg')

aaaaaaaaaaaaaanother member of the shi harem. wait i have not been keeping up on everything lately. what is this scandal i hear between kevin and shi shi. They have a scandal?!
    This picture always manages to melt my heart. Wonder how they photoshopped it; was that LSS' original picture or Nicky's? Or none?

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    This picture always manages to melt my heart. Wonder how they photoshopped it; was that LSS' original picture or Nicky's? Or none?
    Didn't Hunan ask the BBJX cast to film the 'real people' promos? Or they could've taken the photos separately and then pasted them together (that would be pure talent).

Just to confirm, is that fan photoshopped? I may be confused by all the different modern promos BBJX had.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 03-10-12 at 07:14 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/70f38323tw1dqv1sx6xptj.jpg')

The only new info in this pic is that Karen was considering making BBJX2 a min guo movie?! Her reason for changing to a modern 21st century one is that the leads looked too modern, especially 4th.

The picture is from one of the promos.

If it's a min guo one, does that mean Zhang Xiao has to somehow travel again?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

maybe zhang xiao isnt even in the movie..

and i saw this on weibo:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/82401ed9tw1dquxj488xcj.jpg')
    the poster said: so, did 14 follow 4 or 8 in the end?

i would say 8.. LOL that shirt is undeniably the same one. no.4's just looks similar

Does anyone else think Nicky's face look so fake in the last episode modern scene? Looks so botoxed

I'm not going to have any high hopes until their conference. Learned my lesson from DMY. I love BBJX so much, and it would pain me so much if part 2 ruin part 1. If they want to do part 2, they should just do a short movie based off on the epilogue of Cheng Huan. To me, that's a perfect tie and end to the whole serie. Sad but unforgettable.

So instead of calling this modern version of BBJX 2, it should just have a name of it's own, instead of saying that it's a sequel. But I am dying for LSS and Nicky to collaborate again. I hope that HG is also part of the cast? But I don't think he would want to take a second/third lead character.

Quote Originally Posted by Faythe View Post
    I'm not going to have any high hopes until their conference. Learned my lesson from DMY. I love BBJX so much, and it would pain me so much if part 2 ruin part 1. If they want to do part 2, they should just do a short movie based off on the epilogue of Cheng Huan. To me, that's a perfect tie and end to the whole serie. Sad but unforgettable.

So instead of calling this modern version of BBJX 2, it should just have a name of it's own, instead of saying that it's a sequel. But I am dying for LSS and Nicky to collaborate again. I hope that HG is also part of the cast? But I don't think he would want to take a second/third lead character.
    Agreed. The 30 000 word epilogue about Cheng Huan was really unforgettable. Pity that BBJX2 is a wholly different plot/no connection with the 1st.

BBJX2 is actually a movie, but it has the princes warring against each other in business while also having their personal love lives. Hu Ge's definitely not part of the BBJX2 cast (although, if one of the original cast decides to drop out, which fingers crossed won't happen, Karen will probably pull HG in at the last minute).

Karen has sent invitations out to the original cast, and from the looks of it, most of them have agreed (well, at least Nicky and Kevin have, if earlier news is to be trusted).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/70f38323tw1dqv1sx6xptj.jpg')

The only new info in this pic is that Karen was considering making BBJX2 a min guo movie?! Her reason for changing to a modern 21st century one is that the leads looked too modern, especially 4th.
    I think Kevin is now shooting a Min Guo drama, 滚滚红尘 with Qin Lan

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    lol this picture wasn't photoshopped at all, Hunan tv filmed it for bubu promotions when it was airing.
    so yeah. *squeals* for longshi ;):D