Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Bones on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    um...like i said, bones, greys anatomy, and glee are basically all i watch. i really have no time during the school year
    but yeah, i mostly watch chinese/taiwanese series for the stupidity, just to get my mind off reality. lol.
    I kinda remember you commenting on some other show so I thought there was a possibility you watched one or two more shows beside the ones you've already mentioned.

I just had a House marathon the pass weekend. What a freaking good show. House's sarcasm is priceless. At the same time, I want to kill the writers for getting rid of my favourite character beside House and giving way too much screen time to a boring character played by a crappy actress. Sometime I just don't understand the producers and writers of either House or Bones.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21 View Post
    I kinda remember you commenting on some other show so I thought there was a possibility you watched one or two more shows beside the ones you've already mentioned.

I just had a House marathon the pass weekend. What a freaking good show. House's sarcasm is priceless. At the same time, I want to kill the writers for getting rid of my favourite character beside House and giving way too much screen time to a boring character played by a crappy actress. Sometime I just don't understand the producers and writers of either House or Bones.
    really? well i've "dabbled" in a couple of other shows (maybe 1 or 2 episodes) but dont really watch anything as constantly as the three ive mentioned. and ive only really started watching greys this season.

even though ive never really watched house, i was aware of the really hot blonde guy that apparently isnt on anymore lol

really? well i've "dabbled" in a couple of other shows (maybe 1 or 2 episodes) but dont really watch anything as constantly as the three ive mentioned. and ive only really started watching greys this season.
    Are you watching Grey's from the start or did you just jump right in?

even though ive never really watched house, i was aware of the really hot blonde guy that apparently isnt on anymore lol
    Actually the hot blonde guy never really left and came back on House's team in season 6. He's the Chase character I mentioned earlier. Chase and Cameron are important to the great dynamic of the early seasons. For some unknown reasons, the producers and writers gave them background roles in season 4 and 5. Although Chase is back on House's team, they completely got rid of Cameron . That character was so versatile, she could be with House, Wilson or Chase and I would be happy. I don't understand how after just three seasons, the writers didn't have any new idea for Camneron... and Chase for that matter. Yet they kept Foreman, the most boring character of the original team on . What a load of crap. Nonetheless, I still want Foreman on because he was essential when he was part of the original team which I miss dearly.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.housemd-guide.com/season3/pixs/319cameron-chase.jpg')

Talking about character departures, I miss Zack Addy so much. Like Chase and Cameron, losing Zack did took away part of the charm of the early seasons of Bones. The show has never been the same since he left. The good thing with Bones is that I like Sweets too. I even like the interns. I really like the whole team which I cannot say the same about House. Anyway, I still miss seeing Zack and Hodgins doing their experiments together.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Bi_Bp/Bones/season3/bones81.jpg')
    Last edited by Canuck21; 06-22-10 at 12:21 AM.

Are you watching Grey's from the start or did you just jump right in?

Actually the hot blonde guy never really left and came back on House's team in season 6. He's the Chase character I mentioned earlier. Chase and Cameron are important to the great dynamic of the early seasons. For some unknown reasons, the producers and writers gave them background roles in season 4 and 5. Although Chase is back on House's team, they completely got rid of Cameron . That character was so versatile, she could be with House, Wilson or Chase and I would be happy. I don't understand how after just three seasons, the writers didn't have any new idea for Camneron... and Chase for that matter. Yet they kept Foreman, the most boring character of the original team on . What a load of crap. Nonetheless, I still want Foreman on because he was essential when he was part of the original team which I miss dearly.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.housemd-guide.com/season3/pixs/319cameron-chase.jpg')

Talking about character departures, I miss Zack Addy so much. Like Chase and Cameron, losing Zack did took away part of the charm of the early seasons of Bones. The show has never been the same since he left. The good thing with Bones is that I like Sweets too. I even like the interns. I really like the whole team which I cannot say the same about House. Anyway, I still miss seeing Zack and Hodgins doing their experiments together.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Bi_Bp/Bones/season3/bones81.jpg')
    i started watching grey's like the middle of the last season, my friends kinda told me about the characters before but it wasnt until this season that i really got into it. i like this season's cast

wait. but werent chase and cameron married? how can they just write his wife completely off the show? what excuse did they use for that?

wait. but werent chase and cameron married? how can they just write his wife completely off the show? what excuse did they use for that?
    A stupid divorce.

If Chase starts to date 13, I'll throw a shoe at my TV.
    Last edited by Canuck21; 06-23-10 at 09:41 PM.

A stupid divorce.

If Chase starts to date 13, I'll throw a shoe at my TV.
    wow...that sucks
    13?? lol