Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading Room translations toast?

I fail to see why trying to get Jin Yong's blessing is a bad thing. I can't contact him anyway, since I don't know how. Worst case scenario, we should try to find a way to contact each other should this forum is closed. I am planning on going on as much as I can. I don't know if it is wise to post my email here, but should this forum close, and you want to get the rest of HSDS translation, feel free to pm me your email, I will gladly share it with you.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by foxs_ View Post
    I fail to see why trying to get Jin Yong's blessing is a bad thing. I can't contact him anyway, since I don't know how. Worst case scenario, we should try to find a way to contact each other should this forum is closed. I am planning on going on as much as I can. I don't know if it is wise to post my email here, but should this forum close, and you want to get the rest of HSDS translation, feel free to pm me your email, I will gladly share it with you.
    we can also relocate the translation effort at wuxiasociety forum

whatever happened to the other pages in the translation thread? were teh moved or deleted.. was lookign forward to the finish of DGSD chapter 42 lol