Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: CarmanLee vs. DongXuan

A bunch of "blinded"opinions from some bias fans with the same voice, I'm not convinced at all that Carmen Lee possess any acting ability.

This is so common of the A vs B threads, always have to push one down to push the other up.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    A bunch of "blinded"opinions from some bias fans with the same voice, I'm not convinced at all that Carmen Lee possess any acting ability.

This is so common of the A vs B threads, always have to push one down to push the other up.
    If you saying that Carman is not good at acting, then I find that other actresses weren't that good either compare to Carman. Their acting are just so-and-so not any better than Carman so why are you saying that they are better than her????

Carman's acting is great at least she know how to act, people!

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    If you saying that Carman is not good at acting, then I find that other actresses weren't that good either compare to Carman. Their acting are just so-and-so not any better than Carman so why are you saying that they are better than her????

Carman's acting is great at least she know how to act, people!
    Your arguement doesn't make sense. Please write or explain more clearly.

By the way, do you, JinYong1, and darknight123 share the same computer or internet? Or are you guys related like family? Because out of all the people in this forum, you all have the same IP address, have a great idolism for Carmen Lee, and the way you three post are similar? How very funny and amusing.

If Carmen Lee's acting is so great, how come TVB won't continue her contract with them.? Why is Carmen's TVB career limited to ROCH and DGSD and had to go elsewhere to act? If she's so good, TVB should be fighting to keep her and give her more roles, right? Of course, to be fair, theres probably other reasons why Carmen didn't stay with TVB. But still, all the tv series Carmen has starred in after leaving TVB has really been mediocre. I can hardly rate it great.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Your arguement doesn't make sense. Please write or explain more clearly.

By the way, do you, JinYong1, and darknight123 share the same computer or internet? Or are you guys related like family? Because out of all the people in this forum, you all have the same IP address, have a great idolism for Carmen Lee, and the way you three post are similar? How very funny and amusing.

If Carmen Lee's acting is so great, how come TVB won't continue her contract with them.? Why is Carmen's TVB career limited to ROCH and DGSD and had to go elsewhere to act? If she's so good, TVB should be fighting to keep her and give her more roles, right? Of course, to be fair, theres probably other reasons why Carmen didn't stay with TVB. But still, all the tv series Carmen has starred in after leaving TVB has really been mediocre. I can hardly rate it great.
    Why does when someone saying nice thing to Carman, you're assuming we're related??? Just like back then where there a big fight over this. You're a moderator I guess you should know what I'm talking about. I'm appreciated if they( you saying what.....JinYong1, and darknight123....) have a great idolism for Carmen Lee. That mean they somewhat know Carman is a good actress. There are many same hosted email address out there if we have the same address, it doesn't mean we related, known, or connected, you so claimed, to each other. Why do I have to go over this second time??

And what do you mean not make sense?? It prefectly does. What I'm saying is that if you're saying Carman bad at acting THEN it's not like other actresses acting can be any good than Carman. Their acting are just so-and-so then how can you claim they be any better than Carman? What they've acted Carman can act it, too. If Carman compare to older actresses in decade '80s then she might be not be ever like them, but compare to now-actresses she could be or even better then them in acting. Carman's acting is considered decent!

Back to TVB things, how come TVB won't continue her contract with them is what I don't know. There are tons of reasons of why she doesn't stay in TVB. Maybe ther are too works, she doesn't want to stay, or just because of low paid. She's not the only one who leave TVB shortly. There are many actors and actresses who leave TVB why she be any different?? Don't you see that? Although she only did 2 series with TVB, but she is well known and very much recongized by many people. There a lot of people viewed her beauty is special during her stay at TVB.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 06-22-07 at 12:04 AM.

I prefer Carman more

Quote Originally Posted by polano_kalan View Post
    I prefer Carman more
    Suet Seung, you're assuming we're related too?????

@ polano_kalan: and thanks for seeing greatness in Carman.

People I'm not trying being to be mean or rude, but I'm TIRED of explaning "are you related" over..over...and over.
    Despite of what people saying for any Carman's fans out there feel free to state your opinions for no nobody run to you with a knife.......and don't worry of being claimed we're related or not........because wer're not!
    Last edited by lightanddark; 06-22-07 at 12:20 AM.

Suet Seung, you're assuming we're related too?????

@ polano_kalan: and thanks for seeing greatness in Carman.

People I'm not trying being to be mean or rude, but I'm TIRED of explaning "are you related" over..over...and over.
    Despite of what people saying for any Carman's fans out there feel free to state your opinions for no nobody run to you with a knife.......and don't worry of being claimed we're related or not........because wer're not!
    I did not say all Carmen Lee fans are related.

I'm just saying Darknight123, JinYong1 and you must either be 1) the same person or 2) be related somehow because the similarities of IP address and same interests can't be a coincidence.

So, Is it Carmen or Carman? Even in this thread, theres a mixture of people spelling it with an A and E. http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...howtopic=44650

I did not say all Carmen Lee fans are related.

I'm just saying Darknight123, JinYong1 and you must either be 1) the same person or 2) be related somehow because the similarities of IP address and same interests can't be a coincidence.

So, Is it Carmen or Carman? Even in this thread, theres a mixture of people spelling it with an A and E. http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...howtopic=44650
    hhm??....if they're saying nice thing as much as I do about Carman or have similar address doesn't mean we "RELATED" okay!! I'm appreciated if you DO!! I'm really mad now! Why don't you just assume we ALL are the same, if that what you really happy or want.

okay I'm about to blown up...if this come to me one more time.

Back to your question, it's Carman Lee. I know some people spell Carmen(it's the correct name if follow in English), but it's Carman according to her profile.

i think we shouldnīt argue with each other. iīve only opened this thread to compare my 2 favourite actresses. of course everyone has a different opinion but we shouldnīt complain about it. i personally think carman is a very good actress and dong xuan is a very good one too but she is a newcomer so carman has to be better. and about beauty , both are very beautiful. they both have their special features.

if someone has a different opinion he can post here.

why don't you let Darknight123 and JinYong1 answer when they get here? the question wasn't adressed to you. why get so annoyed and rude, lightanddark? They shared the same IP like SuetSung said, maybe they are siblings, nothing wrong with that. You don't have to get so upset for them, lightanddark. I have siblings too and we like the same actresses most of the time.

back to the topic, I think carmen is beautiful as well as dong xuan. Both have unique looks. I do not think they look the same as sisters, though. Dong Xuan has nicer curves.
    Last edited by gilbertl; 06-22-07 at 02:19 PM.

i also donīt think that they look like sisters . but they could play sisters. carman in the costume of xue yin from wudang and xuan in the costume of su wen from ba da hao xia.

Quote Originally Posted by gilbertl View Post
    why don't you let Darknight123 and JinYong1 answer when they get here? the question wasn't adressed to you. why get so annoyed and rude, lightanddark? They shared the same IP like SuetSung said, maybe they are siblings, nothing wrong with that. You don't have to get so upset for them, lightanddark. I have siblings too and we like the same actresses most of the time.

back to the topic, I think carmen is beautiful as well as dong xuan. Both have unique looks. I do not think they look the same as sisters, though. Dong Xuan has nicer curves.
    this is off topic

if everybody be as nice as yours comment are, then there's nothing to fight over about. I'm not trying to be rude or anything it just that it's really bother me when I have to explain that we're not "related" over and over AND over again. I'm not upset for them I'm just pissed off.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

basically you just took Suet Seung's assumption wrongly, lightanddark. it was an honest assumption; two people sharing the same ip, having the same writing style, and have the same fascination for the same actress, anyone couldve thought it's either theyre the same person, or related. heck, i woulve thought it was the same person with different accounts....it's not like it's never been done around here.... you should just cool down since it was not directed at you. youre basically attacking her just on her reason that they have the same idolism for Carman while discard all the other facts that they have same IP and writing style. how can you compare all the other carman fans with these two persons, since all the others dont share the same IP? it's baseless that you should say she thinks all the other fans are related cuz they all fancy the same actress......get your acts together, buddy.....it's not worth it to get angry for other people, especially when you do not even know them.....so yeah fans stick together, but come on.....all those mad emoticons are so bloody overused...it's just not worth it....so chill, will ya, and let JinYong1 and darknight123 answer for themselves.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 06-22-07 at 10:47 PM.

I think the word you is directed at lightanddark also...

ah, yes, i missed the word you in Suet Seung's first post, my apologies....but still it doesnt make sense that lightanddark would say Suet Seung is saying ALL carman's fans are related. her assumption was highly motivated by the fact that the three of them share the same IP, which of course, would definitely mean something....plus, how bad it is to say that youre related if it's true anyway? it is not an insult. if youre not, then say youre not. there is no need to use that mad emoticon over and over again....it's not like she's attacking them with any harsh words anyway.....there are tonnes of other ways to straighten things out in this situation that i can think of, and none of them include shouting or overusing the emoticon. Suet Seung has already stopped replying, so all im saying is, chill out.....we're all just visitors here.....no need to take evrything so seriously....

back on topic, i'd say they both has their unique features....i dont know bout their acting cuz ive never seen any of them act, but based on beauty id go for...ah this is hard....well, carman got my pick.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 06-23-07 at 08:02 AM.

iīve read alot that dong xuan looks like gong li. does anyone agree ?
    i personally think dong xuan is prettier than gong li rather she doesnīt look like gong li.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho
    iīve read alot that dong xuan looks like gong li. does anyone agree ?
    *raises hand* one here. she could pass as Gong Li's sister

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho
    i personally think dong xuan is prettier than gong li rather she doesnīt look like gong li.
    hhmmm.....yeah, a bit prettier...but i still like Gong Li's round (or is it square? ) face

If people are not related and share the same exact IP address, then one person must created mulitple accounts. You can not get upset about it when Suetseung raised the question, since she is mod and has the right to look after the forum. Especially creating multiple accounts are forbidden. I am guessing Suetseung will have the ability to just close all of your accounts, or wait til spcnet admin has a say in this.

Good luck explaining to the spcnet admin that:

There are many same hosted email address out there if we have the same address, it doesn't mean we related, known, or connected, you so claimed, to each other.
    I don't think you know the different between an IP address and an email address. look them up on yahoo or Wiki.

back to the topic, I'm a dude and I think carmen has sexy lips. but my sisters do not think so.
    Last edited by gilbertl; 06-23-07 at 10:45 AM.

lightanddark, if you're not guilty of what Suet Seung is accusing you of then don't get upset. Just explain your story not 'explode' at SS. SS is a mod and she has the responsibility to take care of the site. And if you share the same IP address, SS does have the right to be a little suspicous of you guys. If you all share the same email address, then it would definately mean you guys are the same person, but I have a feeling you meant same IP address. I don't think you can sign up for multiple accounts on a forum with the same email address.

This is my experience from being a mod before, when mods click to check someone's IP address, a list of all the members that share the same IP comes up too. If that IP address is an address to the same company, it's understandable. But there is also some numbers behind it telling you if it comes from the same area/house. I will say right here that I probably have 2 accounts that are from my house. It's not that I have multiple accounts, it's because I live with roommates who are also signed up on this site. And I can prove that thru msn voice chat that there is more than one of us.

Just don't get upset lightanddark, and I hope you're not offended by my input and comments. I just don't want to see you leave SPCNET. You provide me with so many pictures of Carman Lee and other actresses that I like. I thank you very much for that and hope that you continue to do so. Just don't get upset at SS, if it's not true then just tell her your story without being ''.
    Last edited by GuGu; 06-23-07 at 04:58 PM.

yeah, sometimes when people go to the same university, only one IP address will show up. So yeah, it is not a suprise if members have similar IP, but email, I don't think it is the case.