Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Rong (杨蓉)

My...my Dragon, fancy meeting you here $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/appstyle/expression/ext/normal/70/88_thumb.gif')
    I see that Yang Rong and Chen Xiao have made you visited...LOL. What triggered it?

I'm indifferent with Chen Xiao, but for sure I would ship YR with Gao Yun Xiang in real life if he wasn't married, so I have to settle for them onscreen...haha.

CX's birthday
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/6ebfd2a8jw1e6b8dl42myj20hs0d9abf.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/bd7269f4jw1e6bhws2o9hj20sg11xgse.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/bd7269f4jw1e6bhxgewkwj20sg11xdow.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/bd7269f4jw1e6bhxl5kr7j20ha0dbabk.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/bd7269f4jw1e6bhxo9ynqj20sg0lc0vz.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/bd7269f4jw1e6bhxcyr0lj20dc0hswg4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/bd7269f4jw1e6bhxzjmh6j20sg11xagg.jpg')

I believe the cake on his face was YR's doing..lol
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/bd7269f4jw1e6bhyz0uy6j20sg11xgta.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/bd7269f4jw1e6bhywhwrjj20sg11xqa2.jpg')

I never paid much attention to Chen Xiao in the past but after watching a few interviews I think he's absolutely adorable!
    It was actually triggered by a Female Prime Minister interview. Everyone talks about how cute Chen Xiao and Zhao Li Ying are so I went to watch an interview (which Yang Rong is also in) and I ended up finding Yang Rong and Chen Xiao to be cuter. Then I went onto the tiebas of both ships. I can see where YingXiao is coming from and it's even been hinted that there's actually something going on between them but I can't help but ship RongXiao. He's quite different with Yang Rong from what he's like with Zhao Li Ying, and even the stuff he says in interviews is different. There's also Yu Zheng's rather incriminating words.

And yes, it looks like the cake was Yang Rong's doing!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i41.tinypic.com/2s5z6vt.jpg')
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 07-05-13 at 11:35 AM.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    And yes, it looks like the cake was Yang Rong's doing!
    LOL...YR wasn't the only culprit, here's the video.

I guess you and lambayyx are fortunate for shipping this couple since they belong to the same company, will be in many series together, and are more likely to be OTP leads sooner than my ShiGe (LOL).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.tinypic.com/2m43pki.jpg')

And yeah, while I do agree with a lot of fans that XiaoYing are cute, but I prefer XiaoRong. Surprisingly, I found many people liking this couple more in Female Prime Minister than the OTP.

^Really? It looks to me like the YingXiao following is a lot bigger. There are a lot of RongXiao fans, but judging from fan comments on Chinese websites and media attention, YingXiao is by far the bigger ship.

As for Yu Zheng saying "someone always complains when Chen Xiao films kiss scenes" when a reporter asked about Yang Rong's love life, YingXiao shippers are saying that it means that Yang Rong has a boyfriend and he complains when she does kiss scenes with Chen Xiao. RongXiao shippers say it means that Yang Rong complains when Chen Xiao kisses other actresses.

I'm wondering if Yang Rong is in a relationship with someone else, but there's an episode of Tian Tian Xiang Shang when CX said she taught him things during their kiss scenes because he doesn't have much experience himself. Then she went onto the stage to say that he was making it sound like she had a lot of experience and she would have trouble getting married after that.

Also, they were asked a lot about whether or not it's awkward kissing each other and they always insist right away that it's not awkward at all. If YR has a boyfriend complaining about their kiss scenes all the time, I doubt that they would find it so unawkward kissing each other.

(I also think it's pretty cute how CX added in an unplanned kiss on the cheek while filming a scene in Swordsman.)

^Really? It looks to me like the YingXiao following is a lot bigger. There are a lot of RongXiao fans, but judging from fan comments on Chinese websites and media attention, YingXiao is by far the bigger ship.
    I probably said it incorrectly. Indeed there are way more YingXiao shippers, what I meant was...I'm surprised in the amount of people that prefer YR/CX in that series (in the English blog's I've read).

In that interview, I think YZ may be hinting that it was YR who was complaining...lol.

Yeah, YingXiao definitely has a larger number of shippers as opposed to RongXiao. Still, I prefer RongXiao to YingXiao. The latter just seems to me like a publicity stunt done by Yu Zheng, just like how he did it with FengMi. At least that's what YingXiao reminds me of.

It's obvious judging from the interviews, videos and such that YR/CX are much more closer. I've seen a Tieba post (read it in April, couldn't remember the exact content lol) once where shippers were analyzing CX's past weibo posts and they concluded that CX might be the one who chased her first. Most of his weibo posts (around 2010-2011) were about unrequited love and it seems that it was with someone in his company. Yuan Shan Shan once replied to one his posts, confirming that he did love someone who didn't love him back who was within the company. That was when YR hasn't followed him on Weibo yet. But when she did, CX changed his profile pic to this and started interacting with her : http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/be2f38d4gw1e1zu1w9ua8j.jpg and he stopped posting about unrequited love lol. Whether it is a coincidence or not, it's all up to you to choose what to believe lol. xD
    Last edited by zhxzhx; 07-06-13 at 11:29 PM.

I remembered reading an interview YR stating that she does not like younger men. Maybe that's why CX was getting the unrequited love...lol.

YR and others wishing CX a Happy Birthday.

I saw that tieba thread about unrequited love, hehe. I think YR's publicity person even replied at one point and offered to help him get a girl or something like that.

More recently, someone asked YR about getting together with another one of her costars and she redirected the question to CX and asked him what he thought! I really don't know what to make of that.

I didn't see the interview where YR said she doesn't like younger men but at a show he went on with ZLY, he said he doesn't mind when women have a lot of experience.

I just found out that when Yang Rong was in university, her laziness caused her to miss opportunities with three big directors including Zhang Yi Mou, and also a role in Love Story in Shanghai!
    Also, it looks like the Beijing Film Academy class with Huang Xiao Ming, Zhao Wei, and Chen Kun isn't the only class of stars. Yang Rong, Tong Da Wei, Yan Kuan, and Feng Shao Feng were in the same class at the Shanghai Theatre Academy.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^^Did she say in what way was she lazy? It's weird how I've never seen or known of her until Swordsman. She even starred with Chen Kun in her earlier days, in a leading role too I think.

YZ stated that YR will finally lead a series next year...I wondered if there is a possibility of her being XLN and CX as Yang Guo?

They asked her to audition for Love Story in Shanghai but they called at 9:30 so she showed an entire day later. For Zhang Yimou, they originally told her it was a big direct

(Sorry, on my phone and accidentally pressed "reply", can't edit)
    They originally told her it was a big director doing an ad and she was too lazy to go. Then they told her it was Zhang Yimou doing a movie but she already went into filming for something else that day and she showed up 4 hours late. At that point, Zhang Yimou had left the city. There was a third director casting for a series that ended up getting really popular (forget which one) and they asked her to go meet them in Beijing. She didn't want to go and she told them she would see them if they ever went to Shanghai.

I can actually see her as XLN. She looks young but she has maturity. I'm not sure if YZ would give her XLN, but I do think it would work. Also, I just can't see Angelababy as XLN. She just looks too modern.

I can actually see her as XLN. She looks young but she has maturity. I'm not sure if YZ would give her XLN, but I do think it would work. Also, I just can't see Angelababy as XLN. She just looks too modern.
    I can't see YZ giving her XLN either, unless he have another drama in the making for her to lead that's the only series I know they'll be filming with CX as Yang Guo.

Since YZ is like riding the popularity of YingXiao, it'll probably be ZLY as XLN.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I can't see YZ giving her XLN either, unless he have another drama in the making for her to lead that's the only series I know they'll be filming with CX as Yang Guo.

Since YZ is like riding the popularity of YingXiao, it'll probably be ZLY as XLN.
    Yang Rong started to film next drama which YZ said she would be lead role.
    It's called 情定三生

her co-star - lead male is not much handsome. And I still not understand the script.
    just the name of drama for now.
    can you see her

tumblr_mppmexSIVp1srskjzo1_500.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by avantbolmae View Post
    her co-star - lead male is not much handsome. And I still not understand the script.
    just the name of drama for now.
    can you see her
    I saw that picture, but thought it was still Zhong Yun Ge...LOL.

Who is the male lead?

It's 蒲巴甲
    he was born 1985
    he's not very handsome but not bad.
    there are a list of character but I can't find it again.
    Trully, I want YR take a role as lead role but not now. I hoped YR can take a role in YZ's next drama - Shen diao which Chen xiao is Yang Guo.
    I love Li Mo Chou, I wished she take that role. it will be great with her great acting.
    Unlucky for me. bye bye Li Mo Chou.
    Ooh by the way. I ship Yang Rong - Chen Xiao too.
    They're really have strong chemistry.
    I love her Xiao Feng Zheng, Ling san and Ping Zhi make me crazy and her Huan Yuan in Lu Zheng is very very amazing.
    Her acting is so great, it make the lead female kind of ... lacking I think.
    What ever her role is, funny, silly, naivy, attractive, evil or kindness. She push emotion highest. She's trully talent actress....but why still not famous. T_T ... even there're a lot famous actresses with average acting out there.
    cant understand TT_TT
    p/s: hope you guys understand my eng.....grammar is not right for sure.

Purba Rgyal!!! Wang Lee Hom look-a-alike. Not handsome but not so bad. I only saw him in Holy Pearl. Acting is okay.
    So she's not leading a YZ drama huh? If she was to be in ROTCH and not XLN, I wouldn't be surprise if YZ casted her as Guo Fu...LOL.

avantbolmae, your English is just fine...I can understand you
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-10-13 at 06:18 PM.

Yes, that's him.
    but I heard that this drama is sad story if I'm right. Fans call it as emotion drama.
    YR will be great for acting a lot of emotion scenes.

I guess filming will officially start July 15th.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5adb7f91jw1e6k5p88tr2j20b40gemy4.jpg')

Not digging the hair...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/87ac2000jw1e6k6ymrdiuj20b10ecq3n.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by avantbolmae View Post
    Yes, that's him.
    but I heard that this drama is sad story if I'm right. Fans call it as emotion drama.
    YR will be great for acting a lot of emotion scenes.
    Most of her series I've seen, her roles were always emotion