Page 46 of 250 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

I think she especially take me lightly as I'm usually jovial in the office. lol .... Occasionally, I tend to go around cracking jokes, sometimes sarcastic ones, while everyone is tensed up by their work in office.

But yeah, an education for her attitude is needed. I don't really know where to start from though.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-03-11 at 06:05 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I think she especially take me lightly as I'm usually jovial in the office. lol .... Occasionally, I tend to go around cracking jokes, sometimes sarcastic ones, while everyone is tensed up by their work in office.

But yeah, an education for her attitude is needed. I don't really know where to start from though.
    Lol, I always do that to people, maybe it's just that I'm a little too cocky and thinks I'm right so I see it as doing them a favor to inform them of their 'mistakes'. I'm sure not everyone likes it and God only knows if I made enermies just from that.

Just tell her directly, no jovial sarcasm even if that sounds very smart; cos she thinks you're playing with her and won't take you seriously.

Besides, being a Christian does not equate being a doormat. Jesus wasn't a doormat either, if you check the gospels he speaks firmly, gets angry as well.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    Lol, I always do that to people, maybe it's just that I'm a little too cocky and thinks I'm right so I see it as doing them a favor to inform them of their 'mistakes'. I'm sure not everyone likes it and God only knows if I made enermies just from that.
    It may take time for people to realize that what's not to take it so hard afterall, I mean the people you may have offended thru that. Enemies? I don't see a need to be, if your intention was good.

Just tell her directly, no jovial sarcasm even if that sounds very smart; cos she thinks you're playing with her and won't take you seriously.

Besides, being a Christian does not equate being a doormat. Jesus wasn't a doormat either, if you check the gospels he speaks firmly, gets angry as well.
    I noticed from those I've read. I have been more serious with her lately. In the past, I have been relax with her after hour (whilst we're still in office doing work) or break time. That reminds me, I think she also don't realize when to be serious and when not to - simply going easy all the way. I noticed her sloppiness at work today.

What I found really amusing was, the part where she happily opened up the burger box and asked "Is this for us?" ...... amusing. What a way to put it! It was that statement that had probably extinguished any possible anger I had and tickled the laughing points instead. I mean, where or how the hell she got that "us"? There was no "us". The only "us" that existed was the Lunch Cedrey and Dinner Cedrey.... no other us existed. LOL

Maybe I should have also told her what PJ had once mentioned, "What yours is mine. And what's mine is still MINE!" Hilarious!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-03-11 at 07:45 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I probably won't lose my temper but I would make it a point to 'educate' her.

Nobody wants to be near me when I lost my temper.....
    before you lose your temper, count to three and ask yourself: "is it worth it?"

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    before you lose your temper, count to three and ask yourself: "is it worth it?"
    the point if, if i can actually count to three and ask myself, then it means i haven't lose it yet. i am the sort of person who assert myself to get things moving, but it's not because i lost my temper...by losing it, i meant i was already gonna kill that person before i caught myself..which rarely happens...but did happen before, just rarely. most of the time, i know perfectly what im doing.

so the question of 'worth it or not' isn't really the issue, because i knew what i was doing, i 'don't regret for being 'nasty' so to speak.

It may take time for people to realize that what's not to take it so hard afterall, I mean the people you may have offended thru that. Enemies? I don't see a need to be, if your intention was good.
    Heard of the saying "good medicine taste bitter"...I don't really know, what I meant is I do not rule out the possibility that some people are offended, or do not agree with what I'm saying, whether my motives are good or bad. But it doesn't stop me from doing so, despite knowing the risk. I mean, who cares? Life is too short to worry about being hated. As long as your conscience is clear, that's all that matters.
    o wilku mowa...♪

Heard of the saying "good medicine taste bitter"...I don't really know, what I meant is I do not rule out the possibility that some people are offended, or do not agree with what I'm saying, whether my motives are good or bad. But it doesn't stop me from doing so, despite knowing the risk. I mean, who cares? Life is too short to worry about being hated. As long as your conscience is clear, that's all that matters.
    lol yah, true

Though I hate the taste of raw garlic, it surprisingly relieves my aching teeth/gum.
    Less Than Perfect

laptop got hung again.

Will like to travel more.

Dont say nothing, Coz dont have to say. LOL
    I've got something to say: you're BANNED for SPAMming.

^ lol ^ My niece [cousin's daughter] is celebrating her 16th birthday next week. What should I get her? AHHH 16...so long ago. I never had a party because I hate being the center of attention. I got my first diamond pendant for my 16th birthday. ...but someone stole it Oh well. At least I still have the memory.

So, what do 16 year old girls like? Is it okay to just give her money? I'm afraid I don't know my niece that well...except that she likes purple, makeup [I will not buy this for her!], Twilight [I do not support], jewelry [she's getting some already]...hmmm money? I'm such a bad auntie.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ^ lol ^ My niece [cousin's daughter] is celebrating her 16th birthday next week. What should I get her? AHHH 16...so long ago. I never had a party because I hate being the center of attention. I got my first diamond pendant for my 16th birthday. ...but someone stole it Oh well. At least I still have the memory.

So, what do 16 year old girls like? Is it okay to just give her money? I'm afraid I don't know my niece that well...except that she likes purple, makeup [I will not buy this for her!], Twilight [I do not support], jewelry [she's getting some already]...hmmm money? I'm such a bad auntie.
    Cash is preferred with a birthday card.

There's something comforting in eating a bowl of milk and cereal, and something uplifting and refreshing in a warm hot shower.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Depends. Are you at all close to her? If you are, take her out shopping for an item or two. OR just get her a new purse or new pair of shoes.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Cash is preferred with a birthday card.
    thats the kind of birthday present i get all the time. =\ from my aunts. very practical, but zero sentimental value. years later theres not a chance i'll look at my savings account and go: erm yea, aunt so and so contributed so and so sum into it.

but items usually gets people remembering...like ooooh so and so gave this to me.
    o wilku mowa...♪

I am not close to my niece at all...well to any of them actually. I knew all of them as toddlers but when they got older I moved abroad :/ and they forgot me.

Maybe I'll just ask her?
    I like me.

So, what do 16 year old girls like?
    How about the ears of 3,000 barbarian warriors?

This is *soooo* going to get me into trouble.

Can you give her a red packet with cash inside?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Hollywood is going to do an adaptation of Death Note. Zac Efron is slated to play Light.

Anuar Zain singing english song. Interesting MV.

This reminds me. I want to watch Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuzUuM7utqM
    Last edited by kidd; 03-06-11 at 04:32 AM.