Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defeat Dook Goo Kau Bai: Can In Be Done Using Only CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY Resources?

Default Defeat Dook Goo Kau Bai: Can In Be Done Using Only CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY Resources?

First, let's take that the general assumptions made about Dook Goo Kau Bai's martial arts ability level are true.

Would any combination of martial arts and martial artists from the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY be able to overcome him?

In the discussion about the Janitor Monk vs. other DGSD stalwarts, we used the idea of "Super Kiu Fung," because absorbing the inner power of others and making it your own was a DGSD thing. That isn't really a CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY thing, so to keep it more consistent with the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY, we'll probably use formations.

So, a group of seven Greats (at the peak of their abilities)

1. Cheung 3 Fung

2. Cheung Mo Gei

3. Gwok Jing

4. Yeung Gor

5. Chow Bak Tung

6 Wong Yerk See

7. 1 Deng

This group could use either Mo Dong Sect's 7-man formation or Cheun Jen Sect's Big Dipper Formation.

Does group have a decent chance at prevailing, or are they all dead men?

I think that team with Mo Dong Sect's 7-man formation can take on anyone including SM.

DGKB might can counter any skill, but he still is only 1 person and taking on a group of skill fighters is a big task. Physically he only has 2 hands and feet, and had to deal with 28 others

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    I think that team with Mo Dong Sect's 7-man formation can take on anyone including SM.

DGKB might can counter any skill, but he still is only 1 person and taking on a group of skill fighters is a big task. Physically he only has 2 hands and feet, and had to deal with 28 others
    You just need to break the weakest link.

Quote Originally Posted by yangguo_ View Post
    You just need to break the weakest link.
    Which one of the group would be the easiest to break?

I don't think it's as simple as breaking 1, from memory Mo Dong formation doesn't weaken that much when 1 is down.
    Last edited by Stance; 12-25-18 at 02:04 AM.

Using only Condor Trilogy resources?

I am going to pull out my super cheeseball wuxia math hack again!

Have young Zhang Junbao learn complete 9 Yang + Dragon Palms and then.....

Learn Dragon Elephant Prana from Level 0 while sleeping on the Jade Ice Bed and eating giant snake gall bladders fetched by the Condor.

According to Wuxia Math... by level 8 of Dragon Elephant Prana, he would have the inner power of 20^8 Zhang Wuji's inner power. Should be enough to take down DGKB.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Which one of the group would be the easiest to break?

I don't think it's as simple as breaking 1, from memory Mo Dong formation doesn't weaken that much when 1 is down.
    Any one of them could get one shot by DGQB. Maybe YG, since DGQB is more familiar with his arts?

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post

Learn Dragon Elephant Prana from Level 0 while sleeping on the Jade Ice Bed and eating giant snake gall bladders fetched by the Condor.

According to Wuxia Math... by level 8 of Dragon Elephant Prana, he would have the inner power of 20^8 Zhang Wuji's inner power. Should be enough to take down DGKB.
    Dragon Elephant Prana is the martial art of a loser, it will never able to defeat DGKP, the martial art of a hero. If you talking about 1 to 1 match, then DEP has no chance against DGKP at his peak.

For 1 to 1 match, DGKP is invincible when he is at his peak.

1. kidnap and take hostage the condor to disturb DGQB's concentrate
    2. make Jinlun fawang learned the highest level of elephant dragon , which is 13
    3. kill Xiao Long Nu in front of YG, so Yang Guo can use Super Sad Palm

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    I'm not sure he cares.

2. make Jinlun fawang learned the highest level of elephant dragon , which is 13
    I think Golden Wheel Monk would fire deviate if not explode before he gets anywhere near that level.

There's no "Super" Sad Palm. What we saw was as good as it got.

Prevail - maybe yes. YG may be in a good position. Defeat - maybe impossible.

OT: will WYY be able to offer some advice to beat Dugu? Or what she know must also be based on what she read from existing literature?

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post

Sorry, this almost certainly doesn't work because DEP is separate internal energy system from 9 Yang. While Jade Ice Bed should accelerate the growth speed of DEP, it wouldn't (as far as I can tell) actually boost on top of it. This scenario would likely see ZWJ ascending to becoming the fastest-ever DEP practitioner to the 8th level but no chance of it being the 20^8 you suggested.

The Wudang formation has the best shot, but the real issue is that it has never actually been tested in the field; it's a prototype/theory formation, not one which has been tested like the Quanzhen formation. Then again, it's for the best; the Quanzhen formation is more about 'pooling' together the power of seven experts while allowing for the marvelous flexibility of seven sets of hands and feet, which is incredible; each person strikes with up to the power of 7! This is why the Quanzhen seven were able to trade blows with Huang Yaoshi and go toe-to-toe against him despite his overwhelming superior internal energy. Zhang Sanfeng's Zhenwu formation, however, isn't just 'pooling' power, it is multiplicative in nature, allowing each person to strike with the power of 2^6, ie 64 elite fighters! If it can actually work as advertised, I don't think anyone or anything can stand against the power of seven Greats using it.
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 12-27-18 at 12:36 AM.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post

The Wudang formation has the best shot, but the real issue is that it has never actually been tested in the field; it's a prototype/theory formation. Zhang Sanfeng's Zhenwu formation, is multiplicative in nature, allowing each person to strike with the power of 2^6, ie 64 elite fighters! If it can actually work as advertised, I don't think anyone or anything can stand against the power of seven Greats using it.
    I have a feeling Zhang Sanfeng isn't the type of person that would brag about something if it didn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    OT: will WYY be able to offer some advice to beat Dugu? Or what she know must also be based on what she read from existing literature?
    Wong Yu Yin would not count as a CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY resource.

I know that WYY is not part of the trilogy, Ken.
    So my question is hypothetical. Suppose dugu and yg fight. As a bystander, will wyy be able to offer some advice to yg to defeat dugu?

i dont think so , 9-dugu doesnt have fixed stance

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    I know that WYY is not part of the trilogy, Ken.
    So my question is hypothetical. Suppose dugu and yg fight. As a bystander, will wyy be able to offer some advice to yg to defeat dugu?
    No. WYY's advice against Xiao Feng didn't work precisely because he was simply too damn fast; by the time she finished recognizing/calling out the stances, he had already finished them and was moving onto the next one. If this was true for Xiao Feng, how much more so for DGQB? And that's without even getting into the whole no-stance thing.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

I think from memory, Sanfeng's Zhenwu formation was designed to have no weakness? Would be interesting to see a skill that exploits weakness against a formation with no weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    If a fighter does not have courage to fight a 1-to-1 fair fight, then he/she should not fight. Being a fighter in wulin is not for everyone but if he/she wanted to be one then he should fight with honor. It's like not everyone can be an MMA fighter but if he/she wanted to make it as a career, then he/she should have courage to fight a fair fight in the cage. He/she should not kidnap his/her opponent loved ones and use it as a bargaining chip.

GWM is a sore loser for not having any courage to fight elite fighters like Gwok Jing. The guy always go after weaker fighters or into dirty trick. I wonder how can he be proud of himself for going after the weaks, never have any courage to fight elite fighters who are at his level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    No. WYY's advice against Xiao Feng didn't work precisely because he was simply too damn fast; by the time she finished recognizing/calling out the stances, he had already finished them and was moving onto the next one. If this was true for Xiao Feng, how much more so for DGQB? And that's without even getting into the whole no-stance thing.
    Right on. DGQB is invisible. WYY's advice would be useless against DGQB. For 1-to-1 fair fight, DGQB at his peak would beat all elite fighters including XF and Sweeper Monk.