Thread: [Mediacorp] SWITCHED

Talking [Mediacorp] SWITCHED

This is probably one of my most anticipated series since it stars Fann Wong AND Shaun Chen, both my personal favourite stars and they will play lovers! Moreover it reunites Shaun Chen and Jeannette Aw which is interesting. The website is here at http://ch8c.mediacorptv.com/shows/dr...w/1987/1/.html although I am trying to find the English version.

If there is a similar thread, please do inform me. I will delete this and move over there. If there isn't, I would appreciate any pictures, screencaps, infos, torrents, everything about this series to be posted in here and shared with all.

Looking forward to your contributions.
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].

http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/view/869/1/.html link to English version .

For me, Jeanette Aw is the main reason i'll keep my eyes on this one.
    Last edited by huongduong; 06-28-07 at 03:52 AM.

Great show! Keeps me excited
    If everyone could just smile a little more...

maybe the world will be a happier place.

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by huongduong View Post
    http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/view/869/1/.html link to English version .

For me, Jeanette Aw is the main reason i'll keep my eyes on this one.
    thanks for the link. it got me real interested in tis series.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

I saw the episodes are available on youtube!
    I like what I see so far, I think Shaun Chen and Jeanette Aw still got 'it' since their last collaboration and Shaun Chen and Fann Wong are good together as well, I think this is a good role for Fann, one of her best acting I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz View Post
    I saw the episodes are available on youtube!
    I like what I see so far, I think Shaun Chen and Jeanette Aw still got 'it' since their last collaboration and Shaun Chen and Fann Wong are good together as well, I think this is a good role for Fann, one of her best acting I feel.
    Yes I really liked Fann's acting in there. Especially when she switched.
    If everyone could just smile a little more...

maybe the world will be a happier place.

Fann always so great in potraying any role.. i give her kudos for playing the ugly girl.. I feel that Terrance never get to lead in any series..

For some reason i just dont really find jeanette any different from other sigaporean actress.. the only actress i find that is truly talented is Fann. Jeanette acting is ok in here..

though she is pair up with Shaun.. i'm at episode 11. i think in the end they wont switched back and stay like that because i think they fall in love with the men. you guys can catch it on youtube with subs.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    Fann always so great in potraying any role.. i give her kudos for playing the ugly girl.. I feel that Terrance never get to lead in any series..

For some reason i just dont really find jeanette any different from other sigaporean actress.. the only actress i find that is truly talented is Fann. Jeanette acting is ok in here..

though she is pair up with Shaun.. i'm at episode 11. i think in the end they wont switched back and stay like that because i think they fall in love with the men. you guys can catch it on youtube with subs.
    My understanding is that the purpose of the switch is to change Jeanette's character, making her see things the way she never did before. She is promised a switch-back if she changes, and Jeanette IS changing. So yes, I think there is a very high chance of them getting switched back in the end.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    My understanding is that the purpose of the switch is to change Jeanette's character, making her see things the way she never did before. She is promised a switch-back if she changes, and Jeanette IS changing. So yes, I think there is a very high chance of them getting switched back in the end.
    that's how the story suppose to be..but since fann character had fallen for shaun..how will it be when they switched back? in the preview it shows that Fann will end up with Terrance..so i'm thinking that maybe jeanette character will fall for terrance..lolz

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    that's how the story suppose to be..but since fann character had fallen for shaun..how will it be when they switched back? in the preview it shows that Fann will end up with Terrance..so i'm thinking that maybe jeanette character will fall for terrance..lolz
    Jeanette does seems to have fallen for Terence. However, Terence only likes Fann's character. And Shaun does get to know that Xinhui (Jeanette) wasn't the girl who saved him years ago in one of the later episodes. I have no idea how this will turn out anyway...
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 07-12-07 at 09:32 AM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Jeanette does seems to have fallen for Terence. However, Terence only likes Fann's character. And Shaun does get to know that Xinhui (Jeanette) wasn't the girl who saved him years ago in one of the later episodes. I have no idea how this will turn out anyway...

for some reason i really wants Fann's character to be with Terrance rather than shaun, even though shaun is cuter. I really dont understand Fann character. When she was ugly, no one likes like her. She would even go out with ugly old men. Terrance was such a nice guy. How can you not like him?

the girl who changed them..she's started to get my nerves..she just pops in out of of nowhere..lolz...hey maybe they'll changed the guys!..lolz

Screencaps here --- http://merlindaymlim.multiply.com/photos/album/26
    Enjoy !
    I have watched until Chapter 17 only ... so look out for more ...
    Last edited by lindalim; 07-24-07 at 02:37 AM.

[quote=lindalim;726642]

Screencaps here --- http://merlindaymlim.multiply.com/photos/album/26
    Enjoy !
    I have watched until Chapter 17 only ... so look out for more ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

i finished the series so they kinda play us with the preview when we saw that jeanette married shaun..

it was ok... i would never watch it if wasn't for Fann.. too much like a fairy tale...it could be said as a modern "cinder" story except she's an ugly duckling