Page 13 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

I wished to hold the hand again, with a different significance if we do.

Right now, I am thinking of what that someone could be thinking.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I've unknowingly stepped on a Beatles dynamite.

Kenny, you are so funny! Nice catch up!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Bang your head works for you!!

Han Solo
    Banging someone else's head works even better.
    Thanks for the suggestions, folks. I'll send you the bill where necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, folks. I'll send you the bill where necessary.
    Thanks. I think you misunderstood.

I will send you the bill for my medical advice.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Kenny, there IS something about this piece of song and me. It started off with my random thoughts on holding hands, then you shared this link to the song and I really like the beautiful lyrics and rhythm of the song. Curiously, I did a quiz in Facebook on "Which Beatles song are you?".... Guess what? (no prizes for correct answers!) - I AM the Song.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Thanks. I think you misunderstood.

I will send you the bill for my medical advice.

Han Solo
    Waya go, Dr. Han, nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Kenny, there IS something about this piece of song and me. It started off with my random thoughts on holding hands, then you shared this link to the song and I really like the beautiful lyrics and rhythm of the song. Curiously, I did a quiz in Facebook on "Which Beatles song are you?".... Guess what? (no prizes for correct answers!) - I AM the Song.
    It's one of the most significant tunes in the history of recorded music: the Beatles' first # 1 single in the U.S., launching the international "British Invasion" of pop music during the 1960s that would change the direction of rock and pop music forever. Countless musical careers were launched by this song.

It's one of the most significant tunes in the history of recorded music: the Beatles' first # 1 single in the U.S., launching the international "British Invasion" of pop music during the 1960s that would change the direction of rock and pop music forever. Countless musical careers were launched by this song.
    I see....

Random thoughts: Cracking my head for ideas + sweating it out + burning out my brain cells = Gahhh!

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I see....

Random thoughts: Cracking my head for ideas + sweating it out + burning out my brain cells = Gahhh!
    I've got a song for that too, same era, different band.

Ladies and gentlemen: the Rolling Stones performing the late American rock 'n roll pioneer Bo Diddley's "Crackin' Up."

i have a few thoughts now.
    1. Be nice, just help
    2. Take life easy
    3. Do not be sad
    4. Don't quarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    if i ever lived this life again, ... sxxt, nvm. think it will still be the same.
    Heh, my life would be the same for the most part, except I would untread some paths and unmeet some people. Some pains are just too painful to experience twice.

Just return from my first EIFF viewing, it feels different you know, watching a movie & one of the actor (Brian Geraghty - The Hurt Locker) sit just in front of you. I almost going to ask him question LOL, well luckily I'm still in control of my dorkyness. Another 7 movies to go LOL. Transformers II tomorrow and 2 EIFF movies, yeah a triple bill tomorrow. I know I'm insane.

Kathryn Bigelow really did it. What a badass woman. Point Break and then this film, The Hurt Locker. I'm tense for the whole duration of the movie. Adrenaline are all over the place and almost bursting out from the screen. You guys should watch it, if it plays near you.

The film is scheduled for domestic release in the U.S. on June 26, 2009 in New York and Los Angeles, going wider in July.

I just waking up at 2.00 PM in the afternoon after sleeping around 9.00 AM this morning. Spent the whole night last night, coding things, like 20 hours non stop staring at this goddamn lil' monitor. I only stop until I nearly drop from the table and my vision is full stars LOL.

Last Saturday I broke my own record of doing a triple bill in 3 different cinemas. My previous record was 3 movies on the same day at two different cinemas. Well this ****ing EIFF is so all over the place playing at the same day.

The experience is great, I means watching 8-9 movies in a row which are all sold out and many are World Premiere, the audience is great, people clapping at the end LOL or doing standing ovation, there is people introduced us to the movies or the actor/actress/director and the actor/director doing Q/A afterwards, cool . I guess it's once in a lifetime experience.

Most of the movies, are artsy LOL, philosophical, well not my taste accept some of the quirky rom-com. I guess it's a departure from my usual awesome and badass movies, full of loud explosion and bang, horror and MDK (murder, death, kill LOL).

Well I got my fix of it yesterday, from watching Transformers II. While you guys in the US only get to watch Jack Black arse in Year One LOL no offence, we in the UK got to watch the badass and awesome Transformers II FIRST!! - hahaha LOL. More robots and more awesome action. Well it's by Michael Bay, the master of disaster. Only a moron will expect a slow moving, philosophical and oscar worthy movie from the man named Bay - yay. Bay's movies are all about exploding and damaging things, and put EPIC mayhem on screen. Yeah I know, I'm a geeky-jackass, and proud of it LOL.

Ok, I guess I should stop my long and extended SUMMER EDITION, extremely random thoughts blogging, FOR NOW!!.

Be cool, don't be a smug-arse, lessen the flame, enjoy the summer and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    Well I got my fix of it yesterday, from watching Transformers II. ...we in the UK got to watch the badass and awesome Transformers II FIRST!! - hahaha LOL.
    Damn! Not fair.

what happened to the Movies section?!??? there was one, right?
    anyways. everybody and their moms are out seeing Transformers !!! <333
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

RIP the KING of POP. MJ.

so shocking
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

"Voilà!

In View, a humble VaudeVillian Veteran...

...cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain
    by the Vicissitudes of fate.

This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity...

...is a Vestige of the Vox populi,
    now Vacant, Vanished.

HoweVer, this Valorous Visitation
    of a bygone Vexation stands ViVified...

...and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal
    and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice...

...and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious
    and Voracious Violation of Volition.

The only Verdict is Vengeance,
    a Vendetta...

...held as a VotiVe not in Vain,
    for the Value and Veracity of such...

...shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant
    and the Virtuous.

Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage
    Veers most Verbose.

So let me simply add that it's
    my Very good honor to meet you...

...and you may call me V.

Are you, like, a crazy person?
    I am quite sure they will say so.
    "

RIP Billy Mays (the oxy-clean commerical guy).

Staring is bad:

click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/not-pro.png')

why is my internet traffic so slow now?