Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768
Results 1,341 to 1,355 of 1355

Thread: Leila Tong

is leila still with tvb? i heard rumours that she's not ..
    thats the quetion thati wanted to ask..... its been more then a year since i last saw her in any series i believed that last one was family link and in there she didn;t have much screen time as well

is she being fridged???????

Myolie started out in SMALL roles and she really did started from small roles and improved her way up. I remembering being annoyed that she was in every series. She isn't my fav actress but I do give her props of her versatality in Golden Faith playing a retarded person, making her self fat to play a role, and she is a very natural cryer.
    and Charmaine really started from LEAD roles.
    OK, first of all i have to admit that i am NOW a charmaine fan, i felt that she have come a long way, frankly when she just started out in Flying Fox, DIF 4, Dragon Sabre ETC..... i HATED HER ACTING, she could not speak properly, she could not portray the roles and she CAN'T CRY, but after that she DID improved.... as evident in WAB, MV, DOL (she was IMO very convincing here).... I HAVE TO AGREE that she started wif lead roles but don't you think that because of this she is even mroe under the radar....

Myolie IMO is one of the worst actress ever until today she can't CRY, for goodness sake everytime she crys its like an asthma attack PLUS she can't tear!!!!! (Sames goes wif Gigi).... Linda although new is definately more convincing

BTW ANYBODY HAVE ANY NEWS ON LEILA PLEASE POST
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

In my views Myolie should get roles like "When rules turn loose" gentle weak characters who needs a guy (e.g. Sammul Chan) to support her. no offense

but Charmaine is rather overrated, keep getting the lead roles, time to see someone else for a change or it'll get boring
    but i do like her..but not in roles like Siu Keng of strike at heart
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

but Charmaine is rather overrated, keep getting the lead roles, time to see someone else for a change or it'll get boring
    but i do like her..but not in roles like Siu Keng of strike at heart
    lol.... if not lead roles and not small roles then what? medium roles? and the only ones which i can think of that has these would be big series wif big cast and her not being in the main role ... something like DOL?? or HOG's Raymond??
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

She is a talented actress and pretty

i am currently watching TLB again and was doing a search for her and came through wif these from wiki

The following year, in 2008, she filmed "The Greatness of a Hero" in TVB, starring as [COLOR=#0066cc]Shangguan Wan'er[/COLOR], a well known historic figure. The drama also starred Sunny Chan, Kent Cheng, Bernice Liu and Sonija Kwok. Also, she once again collabrated with Kenneth Ma in a new ancient drama, "Man In Charge", alongside with [COLOR=#0066cc]Kate Tsui[/COLOR]. On the second time, she also filmed [COLOR=#0066cc]L For Love♥ L For Lies[/COLOR] with Stephy Tang and Alex Fong.
    buts it already august of 2008 and correct me if i am wrong but i have yet to see her even in ONE of these series/movies

does anybody know whether they have been released yet or are yet to released or are they not even true at all

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz View Post
    buts it already august of 2008 and correct me if i am wrong but i have yet to see her even in ONE of these series/movies

does anybody know whether they have been released yet or are yet to released or are they not even true at all
    Yeah, i'm really curious to know about Man in Charge with Kenneth. Has that been released yet?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Man in Charge is said to be coming out "soon". I'm assuming after Legend of Demigods or Your Class or Mine. Greatness of a Hero finished filming only a short while ago. I doubt it will release until the end of the year if not the beginning of next year, especially with all the big grand productions releasing now and next month. Leila is currently filming A Pillowcase of Mystery II with Jessica and Bobby. I've also heard she's working on another album, correct me if I'm wrong. In the meantime, if you haven't seen it already, tune into The Last Princess.

I Love Lelia Tong
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by lucy1979 View Post
    I Love Lelia Tong
    Leila was so cute in Twin of Brothers.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Leila was so cute in Twin of Brothers.
    agree, i like her with long hair

shes still cute now though
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

bummer.... she's getting married. congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by kazoua View Post
    bummer.... she's getting married. congrats.
    Oh really? Wow. To whom? Well, congrats to her then.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh really? Wow. To whom? Well, congrats to her then.
    to her boyfriend of 3 yrs, Tang Wai Kit. they met each other when they were doing a stage play. he's 42 yrs old. i think she could have done better but since they both love each other, i'll support that.

Quote Originally Posted by kazoua View Post
    to her boyfriend of 3 yrs, Tang Wai Kit. they met each other when they were doing a stage play. he's 42 yrs old. i think she could have done better but since they both love each other, i'll support that.
    Thanks for the info. I decided to look him up since i've never heard of him and found the following pic. Congrats to the both of them.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4122/en0912b17074968.jpg')
    I <3 MatsuJun

Thanks for the info. I decided to look him up since i've never heard of him and found the following pic. Congrats to the both of them.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4122/en0912b17074968.jpg')
    They look like they had an interesting ceremony! She looks so cute in everything she wears....even if it is a white curtain. He's 42? She's like 28 right? Well, if it's love <3 <3 age becomes just a number.
    Last edited by ByTmE; 09-14-10 at 01:48 AM.
    I like me.