Page 44 of 250 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Do you forward heart warming chain letter or let it die in your inbox?
    younger, yes I will forward. Nowadays, kill them (delete) right away.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    yes. :-) my grandma has this advice:
    1. can you eat?
    2. can you shit?
    3. can you sleep?

If it is "yes" to all, that you are happy.
    It's setting the bar kind of low, though.

Do you forward heart warming chain letter or let it die in your inbox?
    Chain letter is quite similar to communicable disease, they are spread known or unknowingly. Heartwarming chain letters are cater to those with softspot for sob stories called "Heartwarming" and spread them with the best intentions. Alas, in the end, it's still contribution to the spam mails despite the intention.

I delete them with lightning-flash click 'Delete'!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Chain letter is quite similar to communicable disease, they are spread known or unknowingly. Heartwarming chain letters are cater to those with softspot for sob stories called "Heartwarming" and spread them with the best intentions. Alas, in the end, it's still contribution to the spam mails despite the intention.

I delete them with lightning-flash click 'Delete'!
    ZOMG!!

I used to always forward my chain letters because then the girl that i had a crush on will be by my side. LOL

It turns out she was a slu.t (apologise in advance for bad choice of word).
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Beauty and the Beast
    Sir Gawain and Dame Ragnelle
    Last edited by kidd; 02-28-11 at 06:06 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I read this in another forum

To the unknown writer,
    Guess what it has been proven scientifically by both NASA and scientists in Russia that there several million people running around on this planet at this moment right now who have already expanded there DNA beyond the average human. This may be from a New Age writer but there is plenty of scientific data to back up humanities jump in evolution. There are numerous journal articles out there right now from Masters and PHD students that further endorse the entire idea of not only humanity going through an evolutionary jump but Earth itself going through a jump. There was one child in the States that they had done exstensive testing on which revealed that he 24 Codons in his DNA structure. By the way the average human has 20 Codons. What they were able to determine was that he was able to resist all known diseases and yes they did expose him to the entire gamit. So before you knock this person down maybe you should do your research. Everybody may be approaching the truth via there own road but in the in the end - THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. The question is what are you afraid of - perhaps being left behind in the dust because you were too closed minded to see what is really going on. Look past the illusion. You might be surprised what you see.
    Is there any truth to it? A lot of new age people keep saying that human DNA is changing and there's scientific findings on it. But, I can't really find any of these scientific findings on the net. Has anyone read any scientific journals that talk about this?

It seems kinda far-fetch. That kid sounds like something that would come out of a comic book story. Would any ethical doctor/scientist expose a kid to a whole loads of diseases that might kill him or damage him permanently? Won't these scientists/doctors be thrown into jail. This is after all, the US.

But, I would still like to see if there's any journal that said human DNA is changing in a big way these few years or new babies are born with a different DNA structure.

I initially want to start a thread on this, but, don't know what topic title to put and which is the correct section. Heck, it might generate 0 reply and wasted a thread.

Source: http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php...ndpost&p=55415
    Last edited by kidd; 02-28-11 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milKBoi View Post
    ZOMG!!

I used to always forward my chain letters because then the girl that i had a crush on will be by my side. LOL

It turns out she was a slu.t (apologise in advance for bad choice of word).
    i thought guys like ****s HAHAHHA

jk..
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Think I screwed up my midterm today, lol.

I read this in another forum

Is there any truth to it? A lot of new age people keep saying that human DNA is changing and there's scientific findings on it. But, I can't really find any of these scientific findings on the net. Has anyone read any scientific journals that talk about this?

It seems kinda far-fetch. That kid sounds like something that would come out of a comic book story. Would any ethical doctor/scientist expose a kid to a whole loads of diseases that might kill him or damage him permanently? Won't these scientists/doctors be thrown into jail. This is after all, the US.

But, I would still like to see if there's any journal that said human DNA is changing in a big way these few years or new babies are born with a different DNA structure.

I initially want to start a thread on this, but, don't know what topic title to put and which is the correct section. Heck, it might generate 0 reply and wasted a thread.

Source: http://brainmeta.com /forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=55415
    I personally would not discount it. I've seen some things that are just weird or plain evil in my lifetime. I will probably see more in the future. If I had to pick a side [fact VS fiction...because we will always be forced to pick] I would choose FICTION simply because I'd rather dismiss it now and be amazed later rather than the alternative.

And in the USA, I'm sure we do lots of shady things that are kept from the knowledge of the public in the name of science and advancement for the greater good.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I personally would not discount it. I've seen some things that are just weird or plain evil in my lifetime. I will probably see more in the future. If I had to pick a side [fact VS fiction...because we will always be forced to pick] I would choose FICTION simply because I'd rather dismiss it now and be amazed later rather than the alternative.
    Yeah, I know facts can be stranger and fiction. But, this super kid looks too good to be true, like someone came out of an X-Men comic. I can buy babies who develop immune system counter HIV (one type of virus). But, this kid is immune again ALL kind of virus. I guess I should keep my mind open. Maybe there is such a person. Anything can be possible. But, the codons thing. I read in a forum that discuss this that the fact represented regarding the codons are untrue. Since that I understand neither of them (not being a biology major and has left school a long time ago), I can't determine the truth.

Nancy Ann Tappe, the psychic who first described the concept, says that Indigo Children are "souls with an evolved consciousness who have come here to help change the vibrations of our lives and create one land, one globe and one species. They are our bridge to the future."
    This looks like a very bleak future. No variety.

Source: http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/w...ents/3822/P20/

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    i thought guys like ****s HAHAHHA

jk..
    Oh wait i never said i didn't like sl.utty chicks.

You have to give them credit as some of them dresses up so effing hot.

But i think i am in the phase of digging for office chicks.

And being in the city everyday i swear i fall in love 3x a day.

And yes i think all guyz are perverts including i but not in a sleasy way.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

You're so honest, milkBoi, and I'm saying that non-sarcastically yet truthfully. I appreciate honest and frank people.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Grrrrrrrrrr WHY is she so GREEDY???

Senario: only the two of us in office

Greedy colleague (Yes, that newbie....again): I'm so hungry~~ (during after working hour) [walks to pantry]
    Me:[Ignored her and continue doing work at my cubicle but I heard the plastic bag sound.... and immediately, I recalled my 2nd MacSpicy double is on the loose....]

Greedy colleague: Did you bought this for us?
    Me: [pretend I never hear while thinking of something polite for a rebuttal]

G C: (my name) [tried her luck again] Did you bought this for us....?
    Me: [frowning then raised one of my eyebrows] Who is this *us*? Actually, no. That's my dinner.

G C: Can I have it? I'm so hungry.... (opens the box and touches the burger before I could say anything)
    Me: -_-!!!

G C: (Starts eating....)

Seriously, I was caught in an emotional where I felt, don't know whether to get upset or laugh over the matter. I helplessly shook my head and asked inside "Why is she so greedy and rude???" ....

When she finishes the burger....

Me: Why are you often so hungry?
    G C: Today I used alot of my brains.....

Me: Oh..... [inside me: did you actually used your brains?]
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-01-11 at 10:22 AM.

Greedy colleague (Yes, that newbie....again): I'm so hungry~~ (during after working hour) [walks to pantry]
    Me:[Ignored her and continue doing work at my cubicle but I heard the plastic bag sound.... and immediately, I recalled my 2nd MacSpicy double is on the loose....]

Me: [frowning then raised one of my eyebrows] Who is this *us*? Actually, no. That's my dinner.

G C: Can I have it? I'm so hungry.... (opens the box and touches the burger before I could say anything)

Seriously, I was caught in an emotional where I felt, don't know whether to get upset or laugh over the matter. I helplessly shook my head and asked inside "Why is she so greedy and rude???" ....

Is it the same colleague? She just ate your dinner like that??
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

omg~ shes scary. and buddy, you sound really polite to someone who'd just robbed your food outrageously!
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Is it the same colleague? She just ate your dinner like that??
    Yes, the same girl who finishes our supply in the pantry, consuming the food in pantry as lunch. Yes again, *poof* my dinner gone in 90 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    omg~ shes scary. and buddy, you sound really polite to someone who'd just robbed your food outrageously!
    Tell me about it. I didn't know I have to teach her so many things, including manners. She's 22. So, on the account of being young, I try not to be too harsh on her.

^^ OH MAN! I would be so furious if someone ate my dinner in front of me!!! That is a cause for a scene... RAWWWRRRR!!!!!!!
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ^^ OH MAN! I would be so furious if someone ate my dinner in front of me!!! That is a cause for a scene... RAWWWRRRR!!!!!!!
    lol I didn't let anger get the best of me. Rather, I was overcome by this mixed feeling - felt sorry for her that she didn't know any manners/courtesy, kind of upset but not furious and overall, this matter appeared to me under a comical and humorous light. I just went shaking my head helplessly and felt like "WTF?!"

LMAO! but non-****s can dress pretty hot, too?

hahaha. this is quite funny...
    but u should really set her straight. you have too much patience, i think i would have killed her a long time ago
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

She's not greedy, just rude and inconsiderate.

She reminds me of a student of my housemate. I was reading a manga and the kid just said 'Can I read it?' and took away the manga from my hands before I even have time to answer. Maybe in her home, everyone is obliging. So, whenever she ask for something she will get. So, in her mind, it's ok to take after asking.