Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ROUND 2 Interview with Spcnet members

Allow me to cast a vote for fellow wuxia admirer and surname bearer Lanny Lin.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    OMG, I have a vote. Thanks Extremer...yay, I finally make the ballot. I am sure by the time we have the 10th installment of these interview series, I know I will make it in.
    You're making me kind of sad, cos' I think I probably would have to wait for the 20th or 30th before its my turn.

Anyway, I hope the people who frequent the wuxia area would dominate this round.

Just kidding.
    ..ext88

Counts updated.

Gosh the 2s and 1s are getting crowded; it really took me a while to order the names in alpabetical order.

But seriously, wuxia people, what are you waiting for?
    Spread the word in the wuxia world!
    Domination is welcome (provided it's still under my control )!
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    But seriously, wuxia people, what are you waiting for? Spread the word in the wuxia world!

Domination is welcome (provided it's still under my control )!
    I are Wuxia fanatic
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

Lol good for you Liana. I hope you are voicing out in the wuxia forums.

Keep the votes coming people!!
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Ren Ying Ying
    pandamao
    Ghost
    Azn Dude
    junny
    Hoju!
    han solo
    Spirit of Honor
    Thor

I hope you are voicing out in the wuxia forums.
    When I get online I read over there, only thing the thread I am most intrested in is kinda dead..... TWHM
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

Well Liana, you can try to revive the thread of your interest.

So Han, apparently people are interested in getting you interviewed for a 3rd time.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88 View Post
    You're making me kind of sad, cos' I think I probably would have to wait for the 20th or 30th before its my turn.

Anyway, I hope the people who frequent the wuxia area would dominate this round.

Just kidding.
    I wanted to nominate you Extremer88 but wasn't sure of how to spell your name properly, so i opted for those that i can spell.

OMG, I have a vote. Thanks Extremer...yay, I finally make the ballot. I am sure by the time we have the 10th installment of these interview series, I know I will make it in.
    I wanted to list you too Felix, but i only got 10.

So Han, apparently people are interested in getting you interviewed for a 3rd time.
    I think that ppl will realise that i have nothing interesting to say.

Han Solo
    Last edited by Han Solo; 09-18-08 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling error. Thanks PJ.
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Alright, I'm willing to sell my votes to put your fav members on top of the list. Let the bidding begin.
    "A girl asked me if she should spent money to change the way she look, I told her that she should use it to change her personality instead."

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    I wanted to dominate you Extremer88 but wasn't sure of how to spell your name properly, so i opted for those that i can spell.
    Are you the dominate type?

Another vote for john-e!

Counts updated. For the first time Dr. Yittz is rivaled by Beavie!!!!!!!

~~Again, for your information, the following nominees have been interviewed on another occasion: Spcnet, Jaded WenEr, Bliss, Hoju!, Han Solo (twice), HYS.~~
    - Their interviews are linked in blue on Post #1 of this thread.
    - You may vote for them again here if you wish for them to be interviewed again at a different angle.
    - Alternatively, you may choose to withdraw your vote for them. Just let me know by posting here.
    - Spirit of Honour has submitted his interview to remember_Cedric for posting soon. Watch out for it in the thread "Interview of Forum Leaders".

Quote Originally Posted by levendis d'orange View Post
    Alright, I'm willing to sell my votes to put your fav members on top of the list. Let the bidding begin.
    What a delightful idea! I bid for 5 of your votes with 5 weeks of no orange bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Are you the dominate type?
    Last edited by expression; 09-18-08 at 07:15 PM.

Just kidding.
    By that time, we would have a new host (or much more than that) by then, our interviews are broadcasted on spcnet, and the votes must come via text messaging, lol.

Honestly though, after maybe 5 of these interview series, there ought to be a 6th installment labeled "Interviewee All Stars". Take the first 50 people to get interviewed (10 each from the 5), and the forum members get to vote on 10 who get a second interview. Am I thinking too ahead? Would expression even be around by the time that comes? BTW, expression, if you happen to read this...this got to be one of the best threads on spcnet.
    Last edited by Felix; 09-18-08 at 10:11 PM.

i still have seven votes and i don't know who to vote for next. but i'll rent them out .

Wouldn't it just be easier if people partner up and do interviews on each other and post all of them here? Why only 10? The interviewer can just pick questions of their own and from here.

Jeesh, I should learn to use the multiquote function sometimes. Eh, but then I would get some cheap posts +1. Anyhow...

Don't worry man, I am pretty sure there isn't 300 more interesting people than you on spcnet. At most 250 only...

Quote Originally Posted by Lianazhu View Post
    When I get online I read over there, only thing the thread I am most intrested in is kinda dead..... TWHM
    Ah, another WHM fan. She is one of my favorite female wuxia characters. Most people here tend to like her more than Little Dragon Girl too.

Yes, Han Solo can go for the interview trifecta.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    I wanted to list you too Felix, but i only got 10.

Han Solo
    Thanks Han Solo. I hope that means I am in other people's top 50 choices then as well, lol. I honestly would not complain.

~~Again, for your information, the following nominees have been interviewed on another occasion: Spcnet, Jaded WenEr, Bliss, Hoju!, Han Solo (twice), HYS.~~
    - You may vote for them again here if you wish for them to be interviewed again at a different angle.
    Yes, I am one of those who are voting for them to be interviewed under this thread. Because at least in these interviews, I get the chance to ask them questions I always wanted to ask but was either afraid to/or lazy to ask.

Like I said for spcnet, if she is willing to give another interview in this thread, we should jump the questions to 20. I bet everyone in this forum has at least one question to ask spcnet.

Aye Roses, 80% of the fun actually comes from the adrenaline-pumping voting ... it's the ultimate attention-seeking/popularity-proofing test. I was skeptical at first about the idea but apparently it's working out well.

I think it's all because Spcnet members are mature enough to take it well, even enjoying it. So give yourselves a pat on the back for being "quality forumers"! This doesn't happen everywhere! You all help make this a great collective experience! Yes, YOU!

Ah, another WHM fan. She is one of my favorite female wuxia characters. Most people here tend to like her more than Little Dragon Girl too.
    who is WHM??

too many acronyms! gar
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    who is WHM??

too many acronyms! gar
    White Haired Maiden.