Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Digital Photos Posting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Cute big sister Raenon, I actually thought you were small because of your pic, post one that shows your height.
    I'm not small maybe younger with my hair tied up...

Lol ... ... I only have 3 photos that show almost my full height close up... ... I needa blacken the face part because that's how I look on most days with my hair down at home It's a summer wear.You can see clearly that I'm not small ,maybe a bit on the thin side ... It's a girly shot played among the girls group...

As usual,it's for 1 hour ...
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-03-07 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I distinctly remember that conversation. 40yo male neighbour? .

Argh! Not my neighbour otherwise I am better off dead.

:Confused about the spirit breaker...cute?? There's 10+ female characters, and you pick a bull as cute.
    haha, SB is a pig holding a lantern, so hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i'll post if you show me a picture of you and your Rain-like abs
    [although i heard that you heard from strife that i'm geeky looking, which is a LIE because i don't think i ever showed him my picture and the only one i've ever posted online is that fan picture]
    LOL, sparky sure loves to gossip. And wth, you expect me to post a picture topless, who in the right mind will do that!

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    anyway, as i said before, i don't want my 40 year old wrinkles showing on my face [hence the blurring]
    Really? in that picture you look deceivingly decent looking.. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon
    Do I look that small to you? Perhaps I'm sitting but you sure don't call a girl with the height of 177cm small,do you? I admit I do look younger than my age and can easily pass off as a high school college girl(which I did before for fun ) but I'm certainly and no way considered small.
    You do look seriously small in those pictures you posted. But issnt it better to be younger looking than older looking? And WTH 177cm? that's actually damn tall... i bet auntie 0-0-0 is barely 160

On a other note, LUCKILY I noticed that there are no singaporeans that have posted their pictures here, consdering the puny size that Singapore is, that sure is a wise move! And I am one of the smart ones
    Last edited by Fearless; 10-03-07 at 11:48 AM.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    LOL, sparky sure loves to gossip. And wth, you expect me to post a picture topless, who in the right mind will do that!
    Don't post your face then Just your abs will do N don't give your real name around in net.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    You do look seriously small in those pictures you posted. But issnt it better to be younger looking than older looking? And WTH 177cm? that's actually damn tall... i bet auntie 0-0-0 is barely 160

On a other note, LUCKILY I noticed that there are no singaporeans that have posted their pictures here, consdering the puny size that Singapore is, that sure is a wise move! And I am one of the smart ones
    The only hard thing being tall is to find a guy about your height in class to dance with during social parties arranged by the class and those guys I've danced with always give me that sheepish look when dancing with me basically,no eye contact and bland feelings...

Well,Japan is way bigger than S'pore even tho I do come to S'pore sometimes ... but I always dress differently abroad.More conscious I will say

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post

177 cm is like 5'8" or close to that, Raenon is quite tall but not that tall. Anyway, remove the black part so we can really see its you.

And fearless, your name doesn't suit you if youre afraid to post your pic.

Zzz, black box covering your face...........

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    177 cm is like 5'8" or close to that, Raenon is quite tall but not that tall. Anyway, remove the black part so we can really see its you.
    Don't even dream of that ... I'm putting my summer photo to show that I'm not small,that's all ... ... not to invite harassment.I have enough of that for the last 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    Zzz, black box covering your face...........
    Any problem with that? my face quite clear in this pic so must put a black box and you have yet to clarify whether you are a sleaze doc
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-03-07 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    Don't even dream of that ... I'm putting my summer photo to show that I'm not small,that's all ... ... not to invite harassment.I have enough of that for the last 2 years
    But without showing the face how can we really know its you? Anyway I'm out of here, catch you guys later.

Any problem with that? my face quite clear in this pic so must put a black box and you have yet to clarify whether you are a sleaze doc
    We've already seen your face, so it shouldn't matter right? If it's really you, you are tall for an asian girl.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

We've already seen your face, so it shouldn't matter right? If it's really you, you are tall for an asian girl.
    It matters alot It's the full body pic which makes me more easier to identify compared to the face-pic what's more,my friend took this for me and she's bound to know it's me just at one quick look and I'm not risking that ... and this one I have some make-up on so more mature-looking.Showing you guys this pic simply means you have seen me with and without make-up before.,both type of pics. I have no intention of giving too much of my info on internet,to the public The bottom line is that I've put up my pic,so you can start target all your curiousity at other members

All my family members have a standard height of 175cm and above so I think it's a gene thing.

Yittz,you should put a bigger pic My pics are all bigger than yours :laugh2

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    But without showing the face how can we really know its you?
    Dear,why do you want to know it's really me?I'm showing my height to prove,not my face I've said it's me and the rest is up to you to believe which I'm not as concerned as to getting harassed My sole purpose is to prove I'm not small as you all think,not to hype myself.I do not have the courage yet to put up a full-body pic with unhidden face on the net.It makes u so easily identifiable ... ...
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-03-07 at 10:23 AM.

I still stand by the point that the people who are being all mysterious are the really hot ones who are so scared for their safety and stalkers. Everyone else doesn't seem to fear so much.

I mean, if one is not so hot, why would people stalk them that much? And it's not like you're posting pictures of yourself doing dirty deeds or anything.
    Last edited by yearning; 10-03-07 at 10:33 AM.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

hahas. i'm coming back after i finish studying history to take my picture away ;D
    you can guess who i am and don't ask why we're wearing retarded uniforms. it was taken before our drama exam -.- and tell me if the girl in the cheongsam is pretty :P
    Last edited by dragonite3579; 10-04-07 at 04:47 AM.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579 View Post
    hahas. i'm coming back after i finish studying history to take my picture away ;D
    you can guess who i am and don't ask why we're wearing retarded uniforms. it was taken before our drama exam -.- and tell me if the girl in the cheongsam is pretty :P
    click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/dragonite3579/40.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/dragonite3579/44.jpg')

Awww....so adorable! I feel so old now =( *all my youth, GONE, GONE , GONE*

And Raenon, I really envy you, I wish I was that tall =( You could go into modeling, I didn't see your pic, but from the comments of other male members on this thread, I'm assuming you look very hot. So go for it =P

And those were PITCHERS, yittz? I thought they were some kind of physics instruments...yeah shows how nerdy I am.
    Last edited by yearning; 10-03-07 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579 View Post
    click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/dragonite3579/40.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/dragonite3579/44.jpg')
    I've narrowed it down to 3. Can't you give clues.

Yittz,you should put a bigger pic My pics are all bigger than yours :laugh2
    What is this some sort of negotiation . At least my head is attached to my trunk , maybe a small pic but was already too easy for ID.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    I still stand by the point that the people who are being all mysterious are the really hot ones who are so scared for their safety and stalkers. Everyone else doesn't seem to fear so much.

I mean, if one is not so hot, why would people stalk them that much? And it's not like you're posting pictures of yourself doing dirty deeds or anything.
    Well or really sleazy according to 0-0-0.
    Last edited by yittz; 10-03-07 at 10:37 AM.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

And Raenon, I really envy you, I wish I was that tall =( You could go into modeling, I didn't see your pic, but from the comments of other male members on this thread, I'm assuming you look very hot. So go for it =P

And those were PITCHERS, yittz? I thought they were some kind of physics instruments...yeah shows how nerdy I am.
    Lol ... ... I'm not really hot,that's no need for envy I don't even have a bf right now.Perhaps all scared away because of my height so being tall may not be a good thing afterall for asian girls. What I have is a bunch of sick pervs who enjoy harassing girls coming for me now and that is not "HOT" but rather "unfortunate."

Was there any male member's comment that suggests that I'm hot? lol.That's not true.It's just the men thing I think.I have male friends who go around saying this woman's hot,that woman's hot as if every girl is hot.Maybe the best compliment I will take in is "cute" I thought I was abit too slanted towards thin side and so,I'm working towards getting abit plumper but so far,no results are observed Bleh ... really disappointing

I've narrowed it down to 3. Can't you give clues.

What is this some sort of negotiation.At least my head is attached to my trunk maybe a small pic but was already too easy for ID.
    Eh!? My 1st and 2nd pic DO have head attached to my trunk It's just that I can't afford for that full body pic(3rd pic) to have the head on or it will be easy for anybody to pick me off the street It's not as if I'm lost and ppl are looking for me.Thinking back,I have posted 3 pics and so,are there additional points for the ladies' side?
    Last edited by Raenon; 10-03-07 at 11:55 AM.

Thinking back,I have posted 3 pics and so,are there additional points for the ladies' side?
    No points for you. I still haven't seen your pictures. And you always post it when I'm sleeping and take it down before I awake. I think you're purposely avoiding me. Hehe. Just kidding... but seriously, leave it on longer than 1 hour plz.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Lol ... ... I'm not really hot,that's no need for envy
    I'm envious because of your height lol, not the hotness part. Tall = powerful!
    I don't think I want to be that hot anyway...I'm ok with being average as long as I'm not a sore in people's eyes.

I posted two pics too, I think I should get another point (even if one of the pics was posted involuntarily by Gugu).

Why don't childhood pics count? Could we do a game where we put up childhood/teenage pics (if you're an adult already) and then people guess how old you were? And then you can win points for the girls/guys team?

I'm envious because of your height lol, not the hotness part. Tall = powerful!
    I don't think I want to be that hot anyway...I'm ok with being average as long as I'm not a sore in people's eyes.
    I'm don't find myself hot anyway and currently,I have no interest in modelling at all and do not need that to prove myself Speaking about Tall=powerful reminds me that I'm trained in Judo since young U need not be tall to be powerful Tall may make you harder to dodge blows

Too bad for those that missed out on Raenon's pics.
    She is super cute!
    I've been drunk for 3 days and 3 nights, but I was still able to right click and save her pics.

And... wth? Han Solo posted a fake pic? ARGh!!!! And Yittz was wondering why I hated doctors.

SS, any pic will do! With or without makeup... wait no, with makeup please. I don't want to puke out the ramen noodle and sex on the beach from last. Damn I love happy hour.

Here's my newest work:

http://i23.tinypic.com/2qx8awl.jpg

Do I get a point?

Here's my newest work:

http://i23.tinypic.com/2qx8awl.jpg

Do I get a point?
    WTH! I'm a girl and I still say you don't get a point!