Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Looking for the Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Why all non-TVB series air in HK people assumed it's ATV series. Tie-Breaker is a China Star series.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

hi i think its street fighter with jacky cheung , andy lau and aron kwok i remember watching it, i think the title was future cop

hi does anyone know the vietnamese title for 螳螂小子 mantis kid tvb series,

I still find shek sau series when he play together with cecilia wong. I have seen : the twins, dgsd 82, a beggar's daughter, young heroes of shaolin but I thought still there is 2 movie when they play together but I don't know the title. Does anyone know about that?
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^

Default OLD MYSTERIOUS WUXIA SERIES

hi.. i'm new in here... i'm looking for an old unknown mysterious wuxia series..
    its a long time ago.. so maybe it need an wuxia maniac to know it..
    i don't know the cast or who made it.. i'm not even sure its tvb..
    i only remember the story and the opening song...
    btw nobody know this.. i've asked a lot of people..
    so here's the story..
    there is a young man and young woman live in a village far from the crowd with their father(maybe)..
    and both of them are so stupid, the young girl don't even know she's a woman
    their father raise her as a man and they aren't allowed to take a bath together
    one day there are many samurai came and kill their dad
    after their dad died the two of them begin their journey
    but the two of them are still lover...
    this is very sweet memory of my childhood.. can anyone find it?

Quote Originally Posted by mideel View Post
    hi.. i'm new in here... i'm looking for an old unknown mysterious wuxia series..
    so here's the story..
    there is a young man and young woman live in a village far from the crowd with their father(maybe)..
    Is it the one with Roger Kwok and Elvina Kong? Can't remember the name of the show as I didn't like either of them. Was an awesome themesong by Jackie Cheung.

so here's the story..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    Is it the one with Roger Kwok and Elvina Kong? Can't remember the name of the show as I didn't like either of them. Was an awesome themesong by Jackie Cheung.
    Road for the Heroes, 出位江湖?
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDUyNzU0MDA=.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjzKcvBhxuo
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post

excelent.. i can't believe its so easy to find this...if only i found this site earlier i won't have trouble like what i got...
    my heart feel so passionate of my old beautiful memory...
    thank you so much brother...
    btw.. is this series taken from a novel or just writen originally by the director...
    Last edited by mideel; 06-06-12 at 12:54 PM.

That song brings back great memories. Very very tempted to find it and watch it just for the supporting cast. I really do not like Roger and Elvina, unfortunately, but everyone else looks awesome. Looks like those two are the main couple and all the other girls die, though...

I really do not like Roger and Elvina, unfortunately, but everyone else looks awesome. Looks like those two are the main couple and all the other girls die, though...
    May I ask why you don't like them? Personally I don't care for Elvina either. In both Road for the Heroes and The Buddhism Palm Strikes Back, her characters dressed as a guy in the beginning, and I think she looks better that way than in female hairdo and costume. Her gesturing is kinda strange in a cute way.

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    May I ask why you don't like them? Personally I don't care for Elvina either. In both Road for the Heroes and The Buddhism Palm Strikes Back, her characters dressed as a guy in the beginning, and I think she looks better that way than in female hairdo and costume. Her gesturing is kinda strange in a cute way.
    They were really one-dimensional in the roles they did. Elvina was always playing characters who were rough, supposedly-witty and without class (it's much better now that she's middle aged and plays better roles), and she wasn't pretty enough to offset the annoying character of her roles. Roger was always innocent, silly, slow, naive (it wasn't until the series with him and Kevin Cheng that he finally broke the mold, but he has since relapsed into his comfort zone). Like Dicky Cheung, Roger and Elvina put too much of their own personality into the characters, to the extent that almost all their roles are monotonous and just more of the same.

I am looking for an old series in the 1990s that my mom use to watch. First of all, this might not be a TVB series, I'm not sure, but I remember seeing the TVB logo all the time as a kid. It was about a young monk boy on a search for his mother. There were some love stories that involved a princess or prince(?) and another couple, but both couples broke up. Later on, one part of each couple started falling in love with the other (confusing, easier way is boyfriend of couple #1 fell in love with girlfriend of #2, and vice versa). The young monk had amazing powers and fought against a king at the end of the series and if I remember right, there was a sequel to the series.

If this wasn't a TVB series, I'm sorry, but I'm just looking for some help if anyone knows the name of this series. Thanks!

i'm looking for another wuxia movie.. but this time almost imposibble to find it because of the little info that i remember... i don't remember much but the story is involve a main character who have a best friend that later become his strongest enemy.. i only remember about the friend... at first he is weak ..., then something happen and he get a horrible burn scar on his face.. and also he get mocked by the girl he like... later on he is successful marrying that girl... and that girl is so surprised he is that guy she mocked before.. and also later on he mastering the fire skill that allow him to use a fire... and if i'm not mmistaken he'll be the strongest antagonist...

i bet no one remember this..

I'm suspecting it's TVB's 武林幸運星 The Commandments, starring Derek Wan, Vivian Chow, and Cutie Mui. The best friend role is played by Wu Yuet San (clear shot of his face at 1:28 in video below).

一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

I'm suspecting it's TVB's 武林幸運星 The Commandments, starring Derek Wan, Vivian Chow, and Cutie Mui. The best friend role is played by Wu Yuet San (clear shot of his face at 1:28 in video below).

EXACTLY, EXACTLY...... i think it is.. i recognized its theme song... thank you bro....
    its so beautiful all of my childhood memory appear now...

do u have a link to only the opening video? its too long to download it...
    Last edited by mideel; 07-11-12 at 10:57 AM.

do u have a link to only the opening video? its too long to download it...
    Not on Youtube. Here is one on tudou. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JY2se9QVyvY/
    If you'd like to listen to the full song, here is a link. http://www.songtaste.com/song/1082422/
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

Not on Youtube. Here is one on tudou. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JY2se9QVyvY/
    If you'd like to listen to the full song, here is a link. http://www.songtaste.com/song/1082422/
    yeah.. thanks..

hi..the series i want to find may not be from tvb, i watched it like 10 years ago when i was around 8. i can remember some of the plots but i have no idea of the name of the actresses/actors

ok the story goes something like this: a king went to a isolated place to talk with someone and then that someone pushes him off a cliff. that person assumes the king dies but he doesnt. the king survives and he wanders around in the streets, he had no money and was starving. he then visits a restaurant and orders plenty of food to eat, after that when the boss of the restaurant demands money, the king says he doesnt have money and got beaten. the king got saved by a guy i think. they became brothers along with another guy. the other guy didnt know the king was actually a king who murdered his parents or something like that. when the third guy realizes he was the king, he tries to kill him but i think thats near the end of the series. also the main character is called 'su ge' thats how u pronounce it in cantonese and its a guy.

the name of the series in cantonese is something like 'hing hung bing' or at least thats how my dad called it. if you can figure out the name of the series, i'll be very grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by amyrose View Post
    hi..the series i want to find may not be from tvb, i watched it like 10 years ago when i was around 8. i can remember some of the plots but i have no idea of the name of the actresses/actors

ok the story goes something like this: a king went to a isolated place to talk with someone and then that someone pushes him off a cliff. that person assumes the king dies but he doesnt. the king survives and he wanders around in the streets, he had no money and was starving. he then visits a restaurant and orders plenty of food to eat, after that when the boss of the restaurant demands money, the king says he doesnt have money and got beaten. the king got saved by a guy i think. they became brothers along with another guy. the other guy didnt know the king was actually a king who murdered his parents or something like that. when the third guy realizes he was the king, he tries to kill him but i think thats near the end of the series. also the main character is called 'su ge' thats how u pronounce it in cantonese and its a guy.

the name of the series in cantonese is something like 'hing hung bing' or at least thats how my dad called it. if you can figure out the name of the series, i'll be very grateful!
    why is it sound similar with tian can bian/ reincarnated 2? i think its different

why is it sound similar with tian can bian/ reincarnated 2? i think its different
    Sounds possible. "Su Ge" is definitely not a Cantonese name, but could sound close enough to "Siu Chi". Is this the show, Amyrose?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1d92zxhsdY