Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SPCNET (Future) Gathering - Like, West Coast style (Thread # 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    Distance is not an issue. I'll meet up with anybody who wants to get together and hang out.
    Then come to Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Remember to take pictures you too. =D

Any specific place in SJ in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    I'm actually checking my schedule for that weekend. It's right after finals and classes are over, so if I can get myself out of my wallowing-in-self-pity state by then, it should be fine. Wait, just kidding. I won't be available Saturday afternoon/evening, and I'm working Sunday and Monday. Unless I switch shifts to work Saturday and free up Sunday............grrr.............I hate working Saturdays. That's when all the complainers and bargainers come in.
    depending on which day gramps decides to visit his friend...we can try an after dinner dessert hang out. are you working all of sunday bunny dear?

do you know which specific part of san jose your friend is at grampy? since you don't have a car, it might be easier for us to come near you (since you're already going all the way down here.)

Any specific place in SJ in mind?
    I'm fine with anywhere as long there's an entertaintment venue, a restarurant, and a hotel room. I'm not familar with the area so I'll let the rest of you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Then come to Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
    Sure. Know any SPCNET members that live there?

Sure. Know any SPCNET members that live there?
    I'm sure there is one around there

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    depending on which day gramps decides to visit his friend...we can try an after dinner dessert hang out. are you working all of sunday bunny dear?

do you know which specific part of san jose your friend is at grampy? since you don't have a car, it might be easier for us to come near you (since you're already going all the way down here.)
    We can probably plan this over when he actually gets here.

I'm fine with anywhere as long there's an entertaintment venue, a restarurant, and a hotel room. I'm not familar with the area so I'll let the rest of you decide.
    I'm afraid I can't really help you out with the hotel stuff......since I've never really been in a hotel around here. Yelp is your best friend, buddy.

Interesting that Precious Jade mentioned meeting at Big Sur a while back in the first thread, because the whole town is currently being evacuated amidst an out-of-control fire.

Last year it was Socal....this year is Norcal. The skies have been looking really ugly these past few weeks. I'm so glad I went camping before the lightning storm struck.

Interesting that Precious Jade mentioned meeting at Big Sur a while back in the first thread, because the whole town is currently being evacuated amidst an out-of-control fire.

Last year it was Socal....this year is Norcal. The skies have been looking really ugly these past few weeks. I'm so glad I went camping before the lightning storm struck.
    "Sell" Precious Jade's intentions are reveilled!

Ok, I see it's going somewhat OT in here. Tell me the good news, tell me we're spamming again...so I can join in
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I'm currently in the process of creating a list of things to do when I'm at San Jose.

I'm currently in the process of creating a list of things to do when I'm at San Jose.
    good luck with that. when you do, let me know. i need to find things to do in san jose.

I'm seriously thinking about Paramount's Great America. It's been ages since I've last been there. =D

Raging Waters is out of the question now since I took a pretty nice heavy fall a while back and completely bruised up both legs. =\

RYY, are you going to the fireworks show in downtown? I want to go but I'm hearing some roughly 200K people will be there and parking's gonna be a major problem. I'm most likely going to take lightrail but the last trip back is around 10:30 and I don't think the show is even over by then.......boo.........

I'm seriously thinking about Paramount's Great America. It's been ages since I've last been there. =D

Raging Waters is out of the question now since I took a pretty nice heavy fall a while back and completely bruised up both legs. =\

RYY, are you going to the fireworks show in downtown? I want to go but I'm hearing some roughly 200K people will be there and parking's gonna be a major problem. I'm most likely going to take lightrail but the last trip back is around 10:30 and I don't think the show is even over by then.......boo.........
    no. not downtown at least.
    i'll be on the west side, so if there's fireworks there, i'll watch. if not, i'll just keep enjoying me food

If the plan for movies is still on, then tell me ahead of time if we're going to an AMC theater...I can get cheaper tickets.

Today stinks. Even my parents have dates today.......I'll be home alone if I don't go find someone to bug. Ironically, I'm most aware of my singleness on Independence Day. Anyway, happy July 4 to all those who observe it. Stay safe and don't drink and drive. =)

"Sell" Precious Jade's intentions are reveilled!
    Don't mean to sound like a queer, but I find fire very romantic.

If the plan for movies is still on, then tell me ahead of time if we're going to an AMC theater...I can get cheaper tickets.

Today stinks. Even my parents have dates today.......I'll be home alone if I don't go find someone to bug. Ironically, I'm most aware of my singleness on Independence Day. Anyway, happy July 4 to all those who observe it. Stay safe and don't drink and drive. =)
    AMC tends to be easier for hopping, i think. but are we really going to spend 4 hrs in the theatres?

to Precious

Fires are very romantic...but not when it kills you.

Looks like my intention to (have one of you guys) reenact the Li Mochou plunging into fire scene might not be fulfilled.

but that would mean you also need to cast everyone else that was there, Yang Guo, Xiao Long Nu, half of the Dali crew, Huang Rong & co, and Li Mochou's hallucination of Lu Zhanyuan & wife.

i don't think there's enough people to carry one the scene, sorry.

AMC tends to be easier for hopping, i think. but are we really going to spend 4 hrs in the theatres?
    I don't mind....but perhaps you guys might.

Hey let's go for a movie next week. I think I'm gonna need a little break.

but that would mean you also need to cast everyone else that was there, Yang Guo, Xiao Long Nu, half of the Dali crew, Huang Rong & co, and Li Mochou's hallucination of Lu Zhanyuan & wife.

i don't think there's enough people to carry one the scene, sorry.
    One person can take on several roles. =) The camera won't be zoomed in on everyone at the same time.