Thread: If Tuk Ko Hong and Bak Sing Chong live in the era when Kublai invades Seung Yeung

Default If Tuk Ko Hong and Bak Sing Chong live in the era when Kublai invades Seung Yeung

If Tuk Ko Hong and Bak Sing Chong live in the era when Kublai invades Seung Yeung, instead of death match, they decide to reconcile and helping GJ and WY protecting SY from the Mongol invasion. With the help of Tuk Ko Hong and Bak Sing Chong, will they able to defeat the Mongol invasion?

Pardon Me who is Tuk Ko Hong😶😶😶😶

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Pardon Me who is Tuk Ko Hong😶😶😶😶
    Tuk Ko Hong is Tuk Ko Kau Pai. Wow, I am surprised that you donīt know Tuk Ko Kau Pai real name.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://yams.akamaized.net/Assets/52/877/l_p1003887752.jpg')

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    If Tuk Ko Hong and Bak Sing Chong live in the era when Kublai invades Seung Yeung, instead of death match, they decide to reconcile and helping GJ and WY protecting SY from the Mongol invasion. With the help of Tuk Ko Hong and Bak Sing Chong, will they able to defeat the Mongol invasion?
    First things first, please stop obsessing about stopping the Mongol invasion of China. They won, live with it.
    Second TKH is TVBs name for TKKP, please don't quote it as canon fact when it is not.
    Third is this before or after BSC, killed TKH's mother, forced his father to commit suicide and raped his wife? If before unlikely as BSC was a selfish brat who would have probably sold China out. If after, then no way will they team up.

Lastly, these guys weren't nukes, apart from A Qing there were no Jin Yong characters capable of stopping armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    First things first, please stop obsessing about stopping the Mongol invasion of China. They won, live with it.
    Second TKH is TVBs name for TKKP, please don't quote it as canon fact when it is not.
    Third is this before or after BSC, killed TKH's mother, forced his father to commit suicide and raped his wife? If before unlikely as BSC was a selfish brat who would have probably sold China out. If after, then no way will they team up.

Lastly, these guys weren't nukes, apart from A Qing there were no Jin Yong characters capable of stopping armies.
    Fair evaluation. Is A Qing that powerful? If so, she should be more powerful than all the heroes of his other novels.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Fair evaluation. Is A Qing that powerful? If so, she should be more powerful than all the heroes of his other novels.
    Self taught swords-woman for defeated thousands of soldiers with a stick, while 3 Great Level characters can't even defeat a few hundred soldiers. Yes I would say it is safe to call her JY's most powerful character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Self taught swords-woman for defeated thousands of soldiers with a stick, while 3 Great Level characters can't even defeat a few hundred soldiers. Yes I would say it is safe to call her JY's most powerful character.
    I sort of think of Ah Ching as a legend or even a metaphor rather than a literal, flesh-and-blood character.

Out of the characters in the Jinyongiverse, Wei Xiaobao would have the greatest chance of stopping the Mongol conquest. I can't see anyone else having even the remotest chance.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Out of the characters in the Jinyongiverse, Wei Xiaobao would have the greatest chance of stopping the Mongol conquest. I can't see anyone else having even the remotest chance.
    WXB will have the brainpower. He will need someone to help execute his plans. XF will be a capable general to assist him.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    WXB will have the brainpower. He will need someone to help execute his plans. XF will be a capable general to assist him.
    I think Pannonian means that if Wai Siu Bo intervenes, no violence will occur. Wai Siu Bo will simply use his personal charm and skulduggery to persuade the Mongol chieftains that it would be against their interests to invade the Central Plains.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I think Pannonian means that if Wai Siu Bo intervenes, no violence will occur. Wai Siu Bo will simply use his personal charm and skulduggery to persuade the Mongol chieftains that it would be against their interests to invade the Central Plains.
    I thought TC's question pertains to "will they able to defeat the Mongol invasion?" and not "prevent the invasion". In other words, the Mongols are already invading Xiangyang. Of course, while invading China, WXB could convince the Mongols to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    I thought TC's question pertains to "will they able to defeat the Mongol invasion?" and not "prevent the invasion". In other words, the Mongols are already invading Xiangyang. Of course, while invading China, WXB could convince the Mongols to stop.
    Diplomacy countering Mongol military strength is the only way the Mongol conquest can be stopped. So Wei Xiaobao. An anti-Hulagu alliance stopped an existing invasion in its tracks in the Near East, with Berke attacking his holdings in the north and necessitating diversion of most of his forces to that front and leaving the Syrian front weak, where his army was beaten at Ain-Jalut.

Hmm, I wonder if Fong Tin Yau and Ma Siu Ling would be able to defeat the Mongols.

How about Ching Wai and Ah Chan, or Sum Chi Hou and Tou Long Yin? Ding Yan would probably wipe out the entire army with one stroke, whereas Lau Sam Hou may try to charm her way into the Mongol Court and make Kublai withdraw. If China could get that lady with the spaceship in TVB's Iron Blood Big Flag Sect to lend a hand, the battle would be over before it started.

Scum like Ding Yau Hong and Chui Kar Lap will probably join the Mongol side and turn against China, but hopefully Lor Sei Hoi and Cheok Yat Foo would be able to hammer them senseless with a pack of cards and a case of 4-player mahjong tiles.

I think any discussion involving TVB-only creations should move to the TVB sub-forum, especially when we have ignorant, completely uncalled for and rude comments such as these.

Tuk Ko Hong is Tuk Ko Kau Pai. Wow, I am surprised that you donīt know Tuk Ko Kau Pai real name.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://yams.akamaized.net/Assets/52/877/l_p1003887752.jpg')