Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [Horikita Maki, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma, et al.]

I can't get over that this series will end soon and no kisssing from the main leads yet. That sucks..

Two hours finale next week. wow--please let it be good.

Can't get over how HOT Sano is..
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

I'VE FINISHED!!!! the last episode was really really really good!!!!!! 2 hour special (which actually last just over 1 1/2 hour) was jam packed with loads of stuff!

now that i've watched it, I doubt there will be a part II for HanaKimi. the ending was almost exactly like the one in the manga (so i bet you all know what happened in the end!)

by the way Candee, seems like you got your wish after all - the scene in the airport was so sweet!!!!!

click to show/hide spoilers
    the guys in drag i really love Nakatsu in the nurse uniform - he look sooooooo cute like a girl!!!!!!! And Sano is just TOOO funny
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

I'm DONE also but I'm very
    Disappointed. The kissing scene wasn't what I want. Can they be more passionate? they only kissed ONCE. They should have MADE-out MORE ....Then she told HIM " i love you" and he never answered her. Kinda remind me of the ending of HYD I --

Boo-hoo cuz i'm going to miss SANO ---
    Honestly, I think there might be PART II..
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

awwww man! So that's how it ended? I'm only on episode ten.

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    I'm DONE also but I'm very
    Disappointed. The kissing scene wasn't what I want. Can they be more passionate? they only kissed ONCE. They should have MADE-out MORE ....Then she told HIM " i love you" and he never answered her. Kinda remind me of the ending of HYD I --

Boo-hoo cuz i'm going to miss SANO ---
    Honestly, I think there might be PART II..
    I really don't know what are they gonna put in if there's Part II, dun tell me they're all gonna go to America to shoot? after all, it is impossible for Mizuki to go back to the school....and I can't imagine her going to Blossom School (is tat the name of the school where Hibari 4 goes to? i can't really remember)

Most probably there will be an SP.....

showing the gang in California for tat Sports Festival or something (which is shown in that newspaper at the ending of the episode.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/7/71/HanaKimi.JPG')
    Image from DramaWiki

Mezamashi news clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=XisnvZFxfnY

Fan trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0zpomZ-WSi8

I think Kimura Ryo is cute in a Jia Baoyu kind of way. But maybe that's because he reminds me of Ouyang Fen Qiang, the Jia Baoyu actor from the 1987 CCTV adaptation of Hong Lou Meng.

Yep. Good eye. He's one of my favorites too.
    Oh..thnks for the links & the pix Lady Zhuge.

I have to be frankly,all those guys in the pix i see the similar thing in them is THE HAIR. Geez why do mostly korean actors focused on the hair. Seeing the hair i thought it took them 'bout 5-6 hrs to prepared for it. Even I'm a guy....I'm not that focused on my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    Oh..thnks for the links & the pix Lady Zhuge.

I have to be frankly,all those guys in the pix i see the similar thing in them is THE HAIR. Geez why do mostly korean actors focused on the hair. Seeing the hair i thought it took them 'bout 5-6 hrs to prepared for it. Even I'm a guy....I'm not that focused on my hair.
    They're not Korean actors. Now you're hitting all the threads in the Korean/Japanese forum?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    They're not Korean actors. Now you're hitting all the threads in the Korean/Japanese forum?
    oh..so they're not? It's okay may i visit the korean topic since my parents and I seen quite a few korean series lately?

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    oh..so they're not? It's okay may i visit the korean topic since my parents and I seen quite a few korean series lately?
    Stop spamming. Just the picture alone, the words on there are not Korean, even if you can't read the words, you can tell if you have enough exposure, that it isn't Korean, it's Japanese. No one, spams as much as you do.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Stop spamming. Just the picture alone, the words on there are not Korean, even if you can't read the words, you can tell if you have enough exposure, that it isn't Korean, it's Japanese.
    oh? so this is a Japanese thread? i thought on the site it's labeled "japanese/korean seies"

oops...sorry if i misread....

I'm sad there's no more. I liked the whole story and with so many good looking guys too. Just wished they had more about Kayashima, he was really interesting with the aura thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    I'm sad there's no more. I liked the whole story and with so many good looking guys too. Just wished they had more about Kayashima, he was really interesting with the aura thing.
    He's more good looking and natural with that aura thing compared to the Taiwanese one I like him better.For Sano,Oguri Shun doesn't look very good to me at first but the more I look at him,the more I find him better looking .I like Toma from the very start.He's very cute here but he's hot at HYD 2

hana kimi is really nice! haha... I really like the shows Oguri Shun act in... he really acts well! maki is cute too!

hi there i'm new here.
    I really like the drama because of it hilarious+humour contents~ I loveee how all the boys act and do stupid+hilarious moments *rofl*

ooh by the way, does anyone know what song is played in epiosde 8 Jap version where Oscar is dancing with Hibari?
    You can try listening to it here too to remember it--> (please spend some of your time to download it, thank you) http://www.mediafire.com/?acql22tcjim

really like the song, it's catchy!

(I know filesharing is not allowed, but I just want to ask anyone if they ever heard of this song, so that's why I hope it will be allowed. and the uploaded song is not a full-length, just 0:26 second so I really hope this is ok.

Thank you! )
    Last edited by Sapphirez; 10-05-07 at 12:10 PM. Reason: about filesharing

I love this series. I like this more than the taiwanese version for some reasons; one: its not too long and dragging. two: I like the lead guy, he's so hot (even though Wu Chun is CUTE, but the jap. guy is a better actor)! three: I think that its funnier (dispite the facts that there are a lot of rediculous scenes). Four: I think that the ending is also better, its so cute. I thought the taiwanese ending was kinda lame because you don't really get it if the other people did really buy it that she's not a girl at the end. I thought the Jap ending with her and him at the airport was really cute. hehehe.

well... that's all from me. I do like the Taiwanese version too, but i like the Jap more. hehehe.

I start watching it last weekend and now on ep8. I love it!!! some scenes are stupid but laugh, with taiwanese ver. (no offense) I'd fast forward ... the scenes sequence and details are not faithful to the manga, maybe the taiwanese version is more faithful, but I still love it!

Nakatsu has to be my fave character, when I read the manga Sano is my fave.. but up to ep8 I think Nakatsu has more chance showing his 'affection' (though he try to deny it in the beginning) to Mizuki, than Sano to Mizuki, where as in the manga there's more Sano and Mizuki ... but I still enjoy it, improvisation version... he,he,he,he.....

BTW, around 30 boys hang out together and most of them hot looking, no wonder the girls are drooling.. so do I .. ...
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

This is a feel good series! I liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    I start watching it last weekend and now on ep8. I love it!!! some scenes are stupid but laugh, with taiwanese ver. (no offense) I'd fast forward ... the scenes sequence and details are not faithful to the manga, maybe the taiwanese version is more faithful, but I still love it!

Nakatsu has to be my fave character, when I read the manga Sano is my fave.. but up to ep8 I think Nakatsu has more chance showing his 'affection' (though he try to deny it in the beginning) to Mizuki, than Sano to Mizuki, where as in the manga there's more Sano and Mizuki ... but I still enjoy it, improvisation version... he,he,he,he.....

BTW, around 30 boys hang out together and most of them hot looking, no wonder the girls are drooling.. so do I .. ...
    You know, the ending where Mizuki leaves the school happens like the manga, except in the manga theres less of that exaggerated crying. Japanese dramas has that habit of making the audience cry by exaggerating the qualities of the main character's goodness or the relationship of the characters and how they've changed from enemies to friends...all that sappy stuff...I haven't read the manga thoroughly but only skimmed it a bit. The Japanese adaptation may be shorter but they work with what they have, and I'm glad Nakatsu actually gets to know that she's a girl, in the Taiwanese version, Jiro Wang's Xiuyi never gets to know she's really a girl. I feel so sorry for him.

BTW, don't you get the sense that Sano's rival jumper, kinda liked Sano after that "kissing incident".
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 11-30-07 at 03:11 AM.

Default My take on Hana kimi

I finished this series recently. Enjoyed it from about 4th episode onwards...the begining was kind of weak and boring since it took me a while to switch from the Taiwan slapstick way of direction to this more sublte way of storytelling. But the conclusion is I enjoyed this series. Ikuta Toma, Oguri Shun and Horikia Maki, they were all suitably cast for the main roles. in fact, they each brought out the flavour of their character...good job..Toma was really funny....its really not bad.

On the side roles, I can see what was all the hype about that ladykiller senior in their dorm..he does looked pretty dreamy, i think its his eyes....hiro something..

side theme from the show...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rv8sudVgup0#
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-23-07 at 04:06 AM.

Main theme from the show

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LjotFCnnOdE