Thread: My Boyfriend is Type B - Korean Movie

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Default My Boyfriend is Type B - Korean Movie

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.malmusic.com/images/cover/UNDVD4446B.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/typeb/poster.jpg')

I first discovered both Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji-Hye in “She is 18,” and was thoroughly impressed with their natural comedic abilities and strong chemistry. Perhaps, their onscreen chemistry was greatly enhanced due to the fact that they were a real life couple at the time. They have recently separated after 3 years of togetherness.

“My Boyfriend is Type B” is based on the theory that people’s personalities are pre-determined by their blood type, and thus, the success of any relationship relies on the compatibility of both blood types.

Lee Dong Gun plays Young Bin belongs in “type B” category. YB is an arrogant, stingy, self-centered, and selfish struggling businessman, who truly has no shame when spending his girlfriend’s money because he’s a cheapskate and a broke ***. Whereas, on the opposite side of the continuum, “Type A” Ha Mi plays by Han Ji-hye is a sweet and hopelessly romantic college student, who yearns to find her prince charming and true love. On one fated day, Ha Mi accidentally text message YB and later bumped into him on the street, and ended up running off with his cell phone due to a misunderstanding….from there on embarks the beginning of a courtship where both parties are forced to discover their true facets and come to term with their differences. Can love triumph over all obstacles? Can A&B develop and sustain a long lasting relationship when the differences between them are measured by day and night?

Now, the million dollar question is “what blood type” are you? “B Type” guy, please stay far far far far far far..………….....…................................... ...................................away!

boyfriend type b is pretty good.. i bought it when i was in houston, tx. the girl is very cute with the guy.. hehe they are very cute couple makin the movie even better

type b lol i thought it was "down B"
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    type b lol i thought it was "down B"
    What are you talking about, dear?

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    What are you talking about, dear?
    well when i read the title, i thought it meant "my boy friend is down B" and "down B" in canto, at least, means retarded

anyways is this movie out yet?

and my blood type.... for a million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!.......... not sure
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    well when i read the title, i thought it meant "my boy friend is down B" and "down B" in canto, at least, means retarded :
    I still don't know how you could of mistaken "Type B" for "Down B."

anyways is this movie out yet?
    Yes, it was released in 2005.

and my blood type.... for a million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!.......... not sure
    I don't know mine either. But based on my personality, I'm pretty certain it is not "Type B."

I like this movie.. it was cute.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

This movie is worth to watch... Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye is both great actor and actres.. i love them.. feel sad that they break up ady.. T_T

This movie is funny and relaxng, i like the part where Lee Dong Gun upload the cartoon dat resemble him n han ji-hey in the net to explain to her why he couldnt ride on the bus.. wakaka..

iv red some articles that there are rumors that ldg and Hjh got back 2gether. its seems that they need to break up for awhile because LDG will partcipate his army and hjh need to boost her career...

i liked the movie. it was a pretty cute no brainer and it was nice to see a comedic spin to LDG. HJH is not the prettiest Korean actress out there but she is my favorite when it comes to comedy. She just plays it so effortlessly. She's a natural. If it's true they're back together, I'm all for it, they are a really cute couple on and off screen...