Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: ** Post your Pix thread **

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    sir, i don't think that's possible. no one looks like me AND, you can put on some sunnies on a pale asian girl with straight black hair and we all look alike!
    I don't have permission to post my friend's picture. If I did, you would see your twin sister.

I don't know if you like coffee as much as she does, though. She drinks so much each day it could probably float a ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I don't have permission to post my friend's picture. If I did, you would see your twin sister.

I don't know if you like coffee as much as she does, though. She drinks so much each day it could probably float a ship.
    PM me!!
    lol, seriously though, often times when people say they know someone that "looks" like me, that girl is like butt ugly it's either they have bad taste, i'm ugly, or i just don't see it

and no, i don't drink coffee, ever.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

PM me!!
    lol, seriously though, often times when people say they know someone that "looks" like me, that girl is like butt ugly it's either they have bad taste, i'm ugly, or i just don't see it

Where Ken lives, there are a bajillion Asian girls. Wouldn't be surprising if one of them did look a bit like you.
    Last edited by jadebunny9; 05-25-12 at 01:32 AM.

PM me!!
    Well, Vivian (my friend) is quite attractive, which you may take as an indirect compliment, if you like.

I hate the stuff myself, but I don't think Vivian could last five minutes without it. I think her blood is probably light brown and smells like mocha.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Where here Ken lives, there are a bajillion Asian girls. Wouldn't be surprising if one of them did look a bit like you.
    no i refuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Well, Vivian (my friend) is quite attractive, which you may take as an indirect compliment, if you like.

I hate the stuff myself, but I don't think Vivian could last five minutes without it. I think her blood is probably light brown and smells like mocha.
    meh, so did the other people. this friend of a friend came up and showed me a picture of a model i supposedly "look alike" and reassured that she was "hot". well, that model was quite unattractive imo. it's subjective but almost 99.9% of people that says i look like someone, i don't agree with!!! i gotta judge for myself! or else i'm highly offended lol

and oh really? that's crazy, that can't be good i rarely ever drink coffee tea or soda. juice & water all the way!
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Didn't we go to Starbucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    Didn't we go to Starbucks?
    yes, but as i recall, i ordered a frappe besides, starbucks was just so convenient, couldn't say no! btw, how are you?!

Here's an outfit of the day. Been liking blazers a lot recently. And colors. Lots of colors. =D
    Last edited by jadebunny9; 05-29-12 at 02:56 PM.