Page 67 of 139 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2761

Thread: Xuanyuanjian 《轩辕剑-天之痕》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Jiang Jinful

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    All Liu Xiao Xiao = MuNianCi...OMG! Any more shocks tonight and my heart will need a defibrillator. Never knew. Two great, dedicated posters that turned out to be same person.
    So I take it you've visited the channel? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/c2/tooth.gif')

We need Liu Xiao Xiao to verify...wouldn't mind seeing the whole interview. Which one is it? There are so many CP3 promos out there.
    Which video did you want me to verify again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tam_Nguyen View Post
    Sadly....he is still with Tang Ren...so I won'T be able to have my GeMi anymore =="
    Why would he leave? He's part owner of the company...

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post

Why would he leave? He's part owner of the company...
    Is that true ?

I thought he was just an investor in his new drama. When did he become a partner ?
    If it's true, good for him.

I think he's a senior manager of some sort (something like that?). That's what he said at the first and extremely awkward (even though LSS and Kevin experienced marriage at first sight) BBJX press conference.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, according to a recent media interview with Karen Cai, the rift with Yang Mi has soothed over and she's visited Tangren's office a few times already. Still, can't really keep my hopes up though. If there's another GeMi collab one day, it'd be counted as a miracle.
    Ohh good!!....miracle...I will continue to wait..Hopefully one day there will be another GeMi collab lol

Even if things have smoothed over, I still think it's too soon to hope for that. But I could be wrong because HG could probably collaborate with YM if he really wanted to because I'm not sure how much control Karen has over him.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I think he's a senior manager of some sort (something like that?). That's what he said at the first and extremely awkward (even though LSS and Kevin experienced marriage at first sight) BBJX press conference.
    Ah, that explains his presence there.

I'm happy for him. He has interests in a company and people that he knows and he gets first dip into any good show. Way to go, Hu Ge.

Liu Xiao Xiao = MuNianCi...OMG! Any more shocks tonight and my heart will need a defibrillator. Never knew. Two great, dedicated posters that turned out to be same person.
    I was in your state when I found out LXX was MuNianCi as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    HG was asked if he wanted to own a part of the company's shares, but HG's answer hasn't been revealed by Karen. I wouldn't call him a senior manager yet, but he can definitely be counted as an artist who has more privileges and is not that controlled by Karen. I believe that Karen and Hu Ge's nickname is 'Tang Ren Huo Bao / 唐人活宝', just like how YH, HG and LSS were the TR three treasures.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 10-15-11 at 02:17 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

XYS Spoiler:
    Yu'er's flute playing can actually heal wounds and injuries.
    Beasts (via CGI) lead Yu'er's dragon carriage.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/76eaae33gw1dm4n5m9gkpj.jpg')

Looking forward to 2012 February. It was announced quite a few months ago that XYS would air on Hunan. This is just a table of other important dramas Hunan is airing in 2012.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/681ab3edgw1dm3rzeueaij.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    ShiGe fans got even more hyped up after Fantasy Zhu Xian...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/65cfa928gw1dm2mo58ls0g.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/65cfa928gw1dm2na4ki0mg.gif')
    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H
    i believe the girl in white is Guli NaZha not LSS.
    I want to know if the girl in white is LSS or Guli NaZha. I thought it was LSS?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao
    So I take it you've visited the channel?
    Certainly . Your vids are of consistently good quality. You see quality around but not necessarily consistency. Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu
    I wouldn't call him a senior manager yet, but he can definitely be counted as an artist who has more privileges and is not that controlled by Karen.
    That's a strange position to be in. As long as Hu Ge gets his due - he works so terribly hard, it's about time he gets more choices. I remember there was a pic of him after recording his bit for BBJX OP, sitting absolutely exhausted in a corner.

What's this thing with GeMi, what happened there?

XYS Spoiler:
    Yu'er's flute playing can actually heal wounds and injuries.
    Beasts (via CGI) lead Yu'er's dragon carriage.
    Interesting. If Yu'er's beasts get injured while in flight, they won't have to stop the carriage. She could play them to health .

2012 February? Around Chinese New Year or Valentine's Day? Now that would be special.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu
    Unfortunately, I deleted the PAL3 promos playlist early this year (yes, I was so addicted to ShiGe then that I had over 100 videos of ShiGe in PAL3 promos).
    100 vids! I hope they do even more for XYJ. Thanks again for the link. Off to enjoy...

I want to know if the girl in white is LSS or Guli NaZha. I thought it was LSS?
    That is LSS, promoting Fantasy Zhu Xian with Hu Ge. I think C-luv-H thought you were talking about the Xiao Xue still in post #1312.

That's a strange position to be in. As long as Hu Ge gets his due - he works so terribly hard, it's about time he gets more choices. I remember there was a pic of him after recording his bit for BBJX OP, sitting absolutely exhausted in a corner.What's this thing with GeMi, what happened there?
    I do believe HG is getting his due. Since he's not under tight control from TR, he can expand into other genres and thus boosting his career by playing more worthwhile/interesting characters as he matures.

There was this incident during the PAL3 years that involved Yang Mi 'supposedly' leaking Karen and Li Guo Li's affair, and Karen kept on making comments about how terrible YM was after that (NuDaFu, do you know the whole story of this?). Thus, GeMi collaborating again would be a miracle, since the rift isn't that easily healed.

2012 February? Around Chinese New Year or Valentine's Day? Now that would be special.
    Hunan said it was their Kai Nian Da Xi (Lunar New Year). Although Hunan usually plays these tricks, so I'm not 100% certain XYS will air then. Hunan did much the same for BBJX (it was supposed to air earlier this year, but ended up airing in September).

100 vids! I hope they do even more for XYJ. Thanks again for the link. Off to enjoy...
    No problem. Glad you're enjoying the videos. I hope they really hype up XYS too. After XYS would be Da Mo Yao, then hopefully...Three Lives Three Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    There was this incident during the PAL3 years that involved Yang Mi 'supposedly' leaking Karen and Li Guo Li's affair, and Karen kept on making comments about how terrible YM was after that (NuDaFu, do you know the whole story of this?). Thus, GeMi collaborating again would be a miracle, since the rift isn't that easily healed.
    Did Yang Mi really leak such info ?

If I were Karen or LGL, I would be furious with her too. Totally none of her business.

That is LSS, promoting Fantasy Zhu Xian with Hu Ge. I think C-luv-H thought you were talking about the Xiao Xue still in post #1312.
    Thanks for confirming. I know LSS stands out, but she was particularly stunning in that gif...must of got much needed beauty sleep before hand. Xiao Xue? I'm spoiled by 'Salty Headed Superman' imagery everytime I think of Xiao Xue .

Yikes! I wouldn't wish any star in that sort of hotpot, regardless of the truth. No, I no nothing about it. A shame, as Yang Mi seems quite a sensible and professional actress from her interviews.

No problem. Glad you're enjoying the videos. I hope they really hype up XYS too. After XYS would be Da Mo Yao, then hopefully...Three Lives Three Worlds.
    Coincidently, I'd already seen a clip of the part when they were playing that drawing game - hilarious! I've seen the whole thing, can't remember when I laughed that long! LSS is so quick witted and smart (no, I didn't perceive that beforehand, though I didn't think she was slow). She seems to only answer when she is completely sure, or not at all...which can sometimes give the impression she doesn't speak much. Although to give poor Hu Ge credit, his ones were hard. Raise the Red Lantern was an easy one to draw and guess. Psych archetypes based on Rock, Scissors, Paper were very interesting.

I hope XYJ mains get invited to Da Ge program again.

I didn't realise Hu Ge also liked the backstory for Long Yang and Long Kui that much. No wonder he and LSS did so well in it. He seems to like meaningful character conflict (so do I ). Makes sense he'd appreciate YWT...good-bad-good-bad. Look forward to how he portrays this role.

Has this been posted?

http://v.ku6.com/show/DfsNNmKCBbHdNN...c=tashangchuan

There's very smart integration of XYJ clips. Also one of those MVs that tells the story well with great editing of clips and imagery. ShiGe even before XYJ has started!
    Last edited by NuDaFu; 10-15-11 at 09:55 PM.

A shame, as Yang Mi seems quite a sensible and professional actress from her interviews.
    She seems like a Beijing girl to the extreme to me very direct and brutally honest. She insulted some Central Academy student to death on Happy Camp, I think? I didn't watch the episode, but I heard she was pretty mean.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^Hmmm. My impression was based on CP3 promos. If, if it were true that YM leaked anything, it kinda silly because it would certainly hurt her own standing as a professional actress. Then again, by the popularity of YM and FSF, I guess she hasn't been affected by anything that much.

Which is why I appreciate LSS sensitivity so much. I missed a part of a LSS/MTY promo, and was struck how she assertively established that MTY was really quite 'man', despite the feminine aspect to He Xiao Mei. I imagine it wouldn't be so nice for a male to be seen as girly...very nice, subtle support. MTY is an Emperor in XYJ so I guess there'll be no question of his masculinity .

SPOILER
    Finally, something from XYS:
    ---------------
    This is the scene where Yu'er's soul has been controlled by the rabbit demoness. Zhang Lie went looking for CJC and Yu'er, but they turned up in front of the TuoBa clan themselves. At this point, Yue'er had already died, but Zhang Lie still wanted to see her body. CJC uses this to barter for a chance to escape.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/81f1243bgw1dm6mm7i5s5j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/77e8291djw1dm69iuveqzj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0c/sw_thumb.gif')The XYS thread is so cold these days (too many reasons why ).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/863a3053gw1dm6xontrghj.jpg')

ShiFu ($this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/73/wq_thumb.gif'))Are the promotions starting already?$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/e9/sk_thumb.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/4ca4ffe1jw1dm8cbt9okcj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/54386c61jw1dm8c8tm7w3j.jpg')

[IMG]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4ca4ffe1jw1dm8cj2jeqtj.jpg')[/IMG]

Clothes by: Xiao Jun
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 10-18-11 at 05:34 AM.

Apparently, in 2012, Hunan will introduce a new broadcasting system-the 'Sunday' broadcasting system.
    This will involve a drama airing two episodes per week, which means a drama of 30 episodes will air over 15 weeks. XYS is rumoured to air by this format.

http://www.hunantv.com/c/20111018/1032488341.html

EDIT: According to a mango timetable on baidu, XYS will air after Gong Season 2, which will be during August.
    Although Gong 2 is airing during the Olympic Games, so it's viewership rate may be affected.

After that though, around November, Happiness of an Angel should also be airing on Hunan.

Fervently hope that Hunan will change the timetable around. *crossed fingers*
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 10-18-11 at 06:21 AM.

Apparently, in 2012, Hunan will introduce a new broadcasting system-the 'Sunday' broadcasting system.
    This will involve a drama airing two episodes per week, which means a drama of 30 episodes will air over 15 weeks. XYS is rumoured to air by this format.
    So does that mean, dramas are going to be aired on Sundays only?? 2 eps on Sunday? What about the rest of the week? No drama? This is similar to Korean or TW in that they only air primetime shows 1 or 2 eps a week. this is not good news, going from airing 6 days/wk to 1day/wk. i thought I read that XYS is going to be aired during New YEars (Feb) or something like that. they've changed that too? Now the wait is about a whole year
    Last edited by fuyuko; 10-18-11 at 06:34 AM.

This is so strange! That means significantly reducing the no. of dramas? Like we used to have 1 drama per month, now it's 1 drama every 3.5 months?