Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 《快乐男声》aka SuperBoyz 2007!!!

lolz true .. i guess after a while all these kuai nans will become good looking.. i mean no offence.. looks at wen jie when she first started.. she looks WAY better now.. everyone does.. HZZ looks muchhh better as well..

can u show me the pic of this wei chen guy u r obssessed bout leanna?? hehehe
    the only one I have impression on is reli the last guy to enter the top 13.. he looks like the cutest.. (oh, pls dun think i'm talking bout ji jie.. hell no)
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    lolz true .. i guess after a while all these kuai nans will become good looking.. i mean no offence.. looks at wen jie when she first started.. she looks WAY better now.. everyone does.. HZZ looks muchhh better as well..

the only one I have impression on is reli the last guy to enter the top 13.. he looks like the cutest.. (oh, pls dun think i'm talking bout ji jie.. hell no)
    omg i tot u were talking about ji jie aint he cute

but he does sing good, at least to my ears...but the look is

you mean yu hao ming...he looks sick...well, he is sick
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

lol yeah i think she means yu hao ming. seriously, ji jie as cute? T-T; i think yu hao ming is adorableeeee. :] hope his sickness recovers so he can sing better(:
    - - ixyvonne<3

oh, and which singing place is wei chen from?
    - - ixyvonne<3

Quote Originally Posted by ixyvonne View Post
    lol yeah i think she means yu hao ming. seriously, ji jie as cute? T-T; i think yu hao ming is adorableeeee. :] hope his sickness recovers so he can sing better(:
    ixy, its supposed to be sarcasm

chestnut's used to my posts hehehe

and yea...i hope hao ming gets better...its not really fair to him coz its hard to sing when ur sick

by the way ixy, mind telling me wer ur from? u dun hav to tell me if u dun want lah
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

watched hunantv tonite and the superboys thing lasted for about err...2 seconds? it was just like a sneek peak on whats going on with their training. all i remembered seeing was yao zheng looked sleepy...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    ixy, its supposed to be sarcasm

chestnut's used to my posts hehehe

and yea...i hope hao ming gets better...its not really fair to him coz its hard to sing when ur sick

by the way ixy, mind telling me wer ur from? u dun hav to tell me if u dun want lah
    lmao. i`m from chicago. and i`m yvonne. :]
    - - ixyvonne<3

lmao. i`m from chicago. and i`m yvonne. :]

i see i see sory then yvonne u shal be hey did u watched supergirls too?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

the big master is genderless would like to join either kuai nan or chao nv someday that is if they dont make an age limit though i am so sure that il get pk'ed at initial screening they'l probably let me stop before i finish screeching "thank u for joining big master! NEXT! " But i wud just like to try and take part so that wen i grow old (not that i am stil young today) i wil hav no regrets coz i did wat i wanted to do
    hahaha, big master.... too bad im too young to join, lol
    but i sing quite bad anyways, might decide to go into some competion on stuff about filming.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    ahaha...i need not to say coz its pretty obvious i find li yang cute and pretty

yea he jie looks nice too...and its ye yi quan, an yi xuan is not from chao nv...but she is pretty maybe an you qi lah
    hahaha, stupid me
    i meant an you qi... lol, temperary memory lost hahaha
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

oh, and which singing place is wei chen from?
    hahaha, wei chen is from cheng du district
    i thought his singing was quite well, but because he was PKing with zhang jie at the end... i was soo disappointed to see him how a big interval there was between him and zhang jie
    i once again repeat that ITS TOTALLY NOT FAIR FOR HIM TO ENTER THIS COMPETION

so here r some pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/huodong/superboy/photos/images070505-cd-010.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4041/4041704.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4041/4041714.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4041/4041710.jpg')

hahaha, i dunt think he is enormusly cute (sort of exaggerated a little) but at least a lot better than a lot of the others contestants *cough cough ji jie, yao chen*
    i favor cute and good singers, like wei chen.... wang ye xin is another one (although he doesnt look as cute as wei chen)
    haha, i know some of u guys might comment saying he looks ugly, but o well... people have different opinions

i think the popularity for the fans so far goes like this:
    1. Wang Ye Xin
    2. Wang Zhen Liang
    3. Zhang Jie
    4. Wei Chen
    5. Yao Chen

but thats mainly based on votes casted on a website.... so some of the other contestant's fans might not have visited yet
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Top Thirteen Contestants

some pics-

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4085/4085862.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4085/4085844.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4085/4085856.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4085/4085744.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4085/4085756.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4072/4072195.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4085/4085746.jpg')
    (the guy in the orange is their director)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i see i see sory then yvonne u shal be hey did u watched supergirls too?
    nope, i didn`t. but my aunt would always watch it, and wasn`t the winnner some short haired girl?
    - - ixyvonne<3

Leanna -
    Wei chen is so cute. ^______^;
    i still remember that pq with zhang jie; it was like a major difference. yeah, zhang jie is like already wide known. so not fair for him to enter kuai nan.
    - - ixyvonne<3

nope, i didn`t. but my aunt would always watch it, and wasn`t the winnner some short haired girl?
    shang wen jie, one of the greatest voices i've ever heard <ducks from chestnut and girllikeme - winks at leanna > she won.

here's a link to her thread if u're interested:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...?t=18211&pp=20

liu li yang's:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...?t=18065&pp=20

and supergirls 2006:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...?t=17959&pp=20

it was way better than this year's superboys imo
    john-e

Sixty years ago I knew nothing; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. - Will Durant

Leanna -
    Wei chen is so cute. ^______^;
    i still remember that pq with zhang jie; it was like a major difference. yeah, zhang jie is like already wide known. so not fair for him to enter kuai nan.
    haha, yay for my cute chen chen
    yep, that PK was like totally unfair..... but im pretty happy now, since wei chen's popularity is growing each day
    man was there a difference between him and a mu long in the other PK.... i was soooooo happy when i saw that, WOOT
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by john-e View Post
    shang wen jie, one of the greatest voices i've ever heard <ducks from chestnut and girllikeme - winks at leanna > she won.
    LMAO
    *winks back.... of course our dear wen jie rocks, her voice is just wonderful and soft, lol haha
    go wen jie, WOOT

~ur biggest sesame, Leanna
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

omg! leanna! do u mean filming as in creating a filmlike a director or something?or being in a film? wow! GO FOR IT! I SUPPORT U! i always wanted to be a film director myself...jack neo me n my dellusional ambitions hehehe...

and oh, wei chen does look good...so far,one of the most good looking one among the 13...but i stil root for yao se ying and cai se tao...and baldy ping an...hope to see more of them in those'guest performances'

yvonne...yep, a short haired girl won...she was quite good actually...so far,i really liked chao nv better than kuai nan...but im glad kuai nan is gettng better

john:

ps : i was supposed to use the multi-quote thng but ofice pc is a wreck...it says: done but with errors...oh well
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

omg! leanna! do u mean filming as in creating a filmlike a director or something?or being in a film? wow! GO FOR IT! I SUPPORT U! i always wanted to be a film director myself...jack neo me n my dellusional ambitions hehehe...

and oh, wei chen does look good...so far,one of the most good looking one among the 13...but i stil root for yao se ying and cai se tao...and baldy ping an...hope to see more of them in those'guest performances'

yvonne...yep, a short haired girl won...she was quite good actually...so far,i really liked chao nv better than kuai nan...but im glad kuai nan is gettng better
    haha, big master... thanx for the support, ill try my best
    woot, GO ME!!!

im glad that we have the same taste in kuai nan (besides ji jie) cause i loved yao si ying and cai si tao a lott too
    i had watched the whole complete show on that program that was on last sunday about the kuai nan that had left with their good voice cause cai si tao was in it... i was like, once i see him, i can then go to sleep... but the thing was, he came on last, SO I HAD TO WATCH THE WHOLE FREAKIN PROGRAM UNTIL I GOT TO SEE HIM...... i was just like WTF, but then again, it was all because of my beloved cai si tao
    also, it had been so disappointing that yao si ying didnt go.... he looks so hot and sings awesome
    right now, i just hope that my beloved chen chen doesnt leave the stage on the round coming up..... id miss him sooo much if he did
    if he left, kuai nan would be such a pity... but then again, there is wang yue xin (too bad he doesnt look as cute)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

hmm votes cast at websites aren't usually that accurate though.. it can sometimes differ greatly to sms voting because sms votings are from far bigger scope of the public.. I think Zhang Jie will definitely top votes initially till some1 else reli good emerge and gain more fans.. like fading you know? But i think he will only get more popular through this comp rather than the other way round.. he's smart u noe.. lol
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    haha, big master... thanx for the support, ill try my best
    woot, GO ME!!!

im glad that we have the same taste in kuai nan (besides ji jie) cause i loved yao si ying and cai si tao a lott too
    i had watched the whole complete show on that program that was on last sunday about the kuai nan that had left with their good voice cause cai si tao was in it... i was like, once i see him, i can then go to sleep... but the thing was, he came on last, SO I HAD TO WATCH THE WHOLE FREAKIN PROGRAM UNTIL I GOT TO SEE HIM...... i was just like WTF, but then again, it was all because of my beloved cai si tao
    also, it had been so disappointing that yao si ying didnt go.... he looks so hot and sings awesome
    right now, i just hope that my beloved chen chen doesnt leave the stage on the round coming up..... id miss him sooo much if he did
    if he left, kuai nan would be such a pity... but then again, there is wang yue xin (too bad he doesnt look as cute)
    yea cai se tao sings good...it was crazy to hav him out i saw some parts of that sunday show too...i really liked that song ma xue yang sang (the one he composed himself)

wang yue xin sings good! is it me or at some angles, he resembles edison chen a bit

hmm votes cast at websites aren't usually that accurate though.. it can sometimes differ greatly to sms voting because sms votings are from far bigger scope of the public.. I think Zhang Jie will definitely top votes initially till some1 else reli good emerge and gain more fans.. like fading you know? But i think he will only get more popular through this comp rather than the other way round.. he's smart u noe.. lol
    he is too boring...he is ok but boring...n from what iv heard from u guys, its realy crazy to hav him for the competition
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油