Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Fei Lun Hai (Fahrenheit)

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    There's also a new MV for Zhi Shao Hai You Wo.
    Oh yeah, i saw that MV for Zhi Shao Hai You Wo. Not really big on incorporating fans in there though i can see why they might've done that 'cause maybe they're trying to give back to their fans. I just usually like little storylines in MVs more.

So just two more songs from their 2nd album that need MVs. I'm surprised they even have MVs for that many songs. Usually MVs aren't released for every single song for an album. Yeah, it's usually just for a couple. I'm thinking that at this rate that there will be MVs for the other two songs, Ai De Wang Dao and Yi Wan Ge Kuai Le. BTW, since there are MVs for all of those other songs, does that mean that those songs were released as singles over in Taiwan? 'Cause usually that's how it is in the US. I mean, there aren't actually singles to buy but whenever the next track is released on the radio, there's usually an MV to go with it here.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Oh yeah, i saw that MV for Zhi Shao Hai You Wo. Not really big on incorporating fans in there though i can see why they might've done that 'cause maybe they're trying to give back to their fans. I just usually like little storylines in MVs more.

So just two more songs from their 2nd album that need MVs. I'm surprised they even have MVs for that many songs. Usually MVs aren't released for every single song for an album. Yeah, it's usually just for a couple. I'm thinking that at this rate that there will be MVs for the other two songs, Ai De Wang Dao and Yi Wan Ge Kuai Le. BTW, since there are MVs for all of those other songs, does that mean that those songs were released as singles over in Taiwan? 'Cause usually that's how it is in the US. I mean, there aren't actually singles to buy but whenever the next track is released on the radio, there's usually an MV to go with it here.
    I don't know whether these songs were released as singles in Taiwan. I know here in the U.S. they usually make an MV when they release a new single. But in Taiwan it seems like the artists are very prolific in producing MVs, sometimes sacrificing the quality of the MVs themselves. I can definitely see that in the Ti Amo MV. As for the Zhi Shao Hai You Wo MV, it wasn't the best but I don't mind them incorporating the fans. Like you said, giving back to the fans So yeah, two more MVs. I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with two more MVs to complete the album at this rate. Better be good though.

FRH secret chatroom - e-pop interview 29/3/08

Note: Please credit fishybizness of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

epop: Can you tell us your height, weight, shoe size and visual acuity?
    J: 181cm; 70kg; 10.5; vision after wearing contact lenses is 2.0
    A: 177cm; 60kg; 10; 2.0 and 1.25
    C: 184cm; 64kg; 10.5; 5.5
    WZ: 181cm; 72kg; 10.5; 5.5 + astigmatism 1.25

epop: Which number do you like best?

J: My favourite number is 9, because it represents continuation, moreover it sounds like 'long-lasting'.

A: 8. Because my favourite basketball player Kobe Bryant's number is 8, and my nickname "Ah Bu" is also taken from his name. (taken from Kobe's translated Chinese name)

C: 7! Because Lucky Seven! At that time during the Sunshine Boys competition, my performance number was also 7, it is my lucky number.

WZ: My birthday is 10th day of the 10th month, so it's 10! (laughs) My car number plate in Brunei is also 1010.

epop: Tell us which part of your body are you most pleased with?

J: If it's the face then I like my mouth and face outline best. Heard my mom say that when I was young I liked to suck the pacifier, that's how it became this sexy lip shape, I also like my face outline. If it's the body I like the inverted V body shape, narrow waist, broad shoulders, when you take off your clothes it looks very promising!

A: Eyes! Because lower lashes are long, pupils are large, would often be mistaken to have applied eyeliner or to be wearing glasses that have magnifying properties, (convex lens?) but I still like them lah!

C: Should be my smile bah! Also like my quick mental reaction, in addition resisting going to the toilet is also my specialty, so I also like my kidneys!

WZ: Bone frame! If your bone frame is good, your style would also become better! (laughs)

epop: If you use one phrase to describe your personality, what phrase would you use?

J: Never say die. No matter what difficulties I face I would face it bravely, definitely would not give up, would work hard to live on.

A: A Scorpio who is mysterious and has very high expectations of self.

C: Optimistic and jovial.

WZ: Does not waste time. I like to make use of my time effectively.

epop: If you use one word to represent yourself, what word would you use and why?

J: Dong. Because this word appears in my name. The name "Dong Cheng" my dad picked has very deep meaning. It means being as stable as a city state, and also hope that as a person from the East I would be accomplished.

A: Shen. Not "shen" as in God, but "shen" as in "jing shen" (inner energy). To have different types of energy to respond to different situations, that's why I picked this word.

C: Real. You can tell whether I'm happy or not right now by looking at my face, that is to say that I'm more direct, won't mask myself. If choosing another word it would be rare. Such a good guy like me is very rare nowadays! (laughs)

WZ: Courage. It requires great courage to enter the entertainment circle. Those who know me would definitely not dream that I would have the courage to enter the entertainment circle. Even though there are many challenges, however, if you're afraid you wouldn't be able to advance. Because I'd grasped my courage and worked hard until today, I choose the word "courage" to represent myself.

continued on the next post

epop: What food do you dislike?

J: Spicy stuff. Those around me all like to eat "mala" hotpot, but from young I could never handle it, whenever I ate spicy stuff I would keep perspiring, it was very torturous. However I'm ok with wasabi, because wasabi's spiciness is momentary, but mala hotpot's spiciness lingers, so it's harder for me.

A: Chocolate. They're often either too dense or too sweet.

C: Nothing in particular that I dislike.

WZ: Pork lard.

epop: What place do you dislike?

J: Where there is cigarette smoke. I don't smoke, so whenever I smell cigarette smoke it would be very unbearable.

A: Dance pubs. I don't like places that are too noisy, also places where there is a strong smell of cigarette smoke.

C: Nowhere in particular. If I have to say then probably it's those places where you have to entertain people.

WZ: Nowhere in particular.

epop: What animal do you dislike?

J: Spider. Don't like how its body is small but legs are so long.

A: Bugs! Very ugly and revolting, especially those bugs/worms that crawl around on the grass are loathsome. So I don't like to sit on the grass, completely cannot imagine having a picnic on the grass!

C: Savage animals.

WZ: Mosquitoes. It's really miserable if you get bitten by a mosquito on the face the day before a press conference or a photoshoot! (laughs)

epop: What is your method of relieving stress?

J: Sleep! In the past I couldn't sleep if it was not my bed, but now whenever there is free time I would make up for lost sleep. My latest motto is: How to achieve sleep during all times outside of official functions! (laughs)

A: Sing! I would sing at home, would often sing KTV too. And everytime I would pretend it's my own concert, I often sing Jay Chou, Lee Hom, Gary Chaw's songs, but would never sing FRH's songs, because I would feel embarrassed!

C: No matter how tired I am, when I get home I would go online, read the news, check email, or chat with friends on MSN. Even though the body is tired, the spirit is able to gain release.

WZ: Eat good food. Nothing else to do, moreover I'm happiest when eating. (laughs) Moreover when I go out to buy things I would get recognised, in comparison it's easier to eat.

epop: What actions of others are you unable to accept?

J: Nothing in particular. Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm a peace-loving person, there is nothing that cannot be forgiven. Ah, but stealing and committing crimes are both no-nos!

A: Having your trusted friends repeat what you told them to other people, being betrayed by people.

C: Being betrayed and being deceived.

WZ: Betrayal! If I'd been betrayed by a trusted friend once, I would never believe this person again, would also turn to hate him.

epop: Talk about who are in your family?

J: My mom and I, just two people.

A: Dad, mom, younger sister, total four people.

C: Dad, mom, a sister two years older than me, and myself.

WZ: Dad, elder brother, elder sister.

epop: Who do you think understands you most?

J: My mom. She understands me most, and is also the person most concerned about me.

A: The person who understands me most... is myself ba!

C: There are two each from my middle school and high school days. Total four people.

WZ: My dad. Whether it's my good points or bad points, he understands them all, if I have any troubles I wouldn't hesitate to discuss them with him. In the past it wasn't like this, but ever since I left Brunei to work, and my mom passed away, it became that I would look for him to discuss if anything cropped up.

epop: What item do you like most in your room?

J: Stereo. In the past I often hid in my bed the entire day listening to the stereo, this was what I loved to do most! So I cannot do without a good sound quality stereo, it is the most important and also the most expensive thing in my room.

A: Piano. Because I wanted to be able to practice without considering the time, so I bought an electric one. But the most important is still my family members bah!

C: Branded bag. Because I like a certain brand, so I love it.

WZ: Computer! The things stored inside are extremely important to me, if I lost them I think I would be very depressed for two months!

epop: What thing if lost would make you unable to live on?

J: Friends! Even though the stress from work is getting heavier, I would still pour out my troubles to friends from my student days. They really understand me, if I no longer have friends I wouldn't be able to live on bah!

A: Confidence! I used to lack confidence, that period of time was really hard to get through. After some time I talked to the boss and my family, it was only after fixing down my own goals that I managed to find my confidence again.

C: Contact lenses, because my eyesight is very bad.

WZ: Family members!!

epop: When do you feel most manly?

J: That time when my dad fell ill and couldn't work, when I came out to work in the first year of high school to support the family finances.

A: When I work hard at what I want to do and what I have to do, when I take responsibility for what I need to be responsible for, the feeling is great.

C: Especially towards girls, when friends are in trouble, when I reach out to help them.

WZ: When I have plans for the future. A guy must have goals and plans for the future.

epop: How is FRH's situation lately?

WZ: Just the same as what everyone knows, I am busy filming Hotshot lor! Besides that, to complement the screening of RP overseas, I am also busy in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong... etc places to promote! Now I live every day very fully, it's all very fun! Just like my personal outlook in life, must live every day very happily, definitely cannot let yourself sink into a state of depression!

C: Recently I've been playing the part of a good child at home! haha no lah~ Because the other members are all busy filming dramas, only I have more free time, have been virtually staying at home, of course I'm able to devote myself to being daddy and mommy's obedient baobei! Even if this is the case, when it gets busy it still becomes incredibly busy! But at least compared to the other 3, during the new year I still had 5 days of break to spend as I wish! ^_^ Even though I could only remain in Taiwan, at least within these 5 days I practically did everything I wanted to do and play for the entire year! Like singing, watching movies, meal gatherings etc, these seemingly normal things have become a rare luxury to me who had been busy with promotions all this while!

J: As everyone knows, I have been rushing to film Dan Chao Fan recently, so the pressure is really great! For example even though the weather has been very cold these few days, to present the feeling of summer in the drama, I had to wear just a singlet in the freezing temperatures every day. And it was because of this that during the shaking hands session in Tokyo I became emotional and cried~ (embarrassed) Even though it's tough, seeing that all these years of hard work have produced a bit of result, these heartfelt emotions are hard to put into words. In addition, because I reached Japan one day before the other members to record the Japanese single, my Japanese has really improved a lot! My intonation and control of the nasal passages have also received praise! To say that I'm Taiwan's "Chemistry" is also not too far-fetched! ^_^

Aaron: I've just been madly rushing the filming of Pi Li MIT! Recently because had to re-shoot some of the previous scenes, sometimes when the sky was still dark I would have to start work with a haven't-waken-up look! However, having undergone X Family's gruelling training, now I've become more and more used to this kind of work pattern! Moreover because this is the 2nd time filming, am more familiar with the arrangements on the set and the cameraman's shooting angle, so it's easier now! Because of the re-filming, there's the chance to look at my previous acting, and also critique on everyone's weak areas, this is actually quite a novel experience! Looking at the previous performance, I would tell myself, luckily there's the chance to re-shoot, otherwise if these scenes are released, it would become a laughing-stock! ^_^

epop: Recently is there anything making you unhappy?

WZ: Actually I'm rather worried about my dad's leg injury. Previously my dad accidentally injured the cartilage in his leg while carrying stuff, even though the doctor said it would be better to have surgery, I still hope to find an alternative treatment method which doesn't involve surgery. Really hope that my dad's leg would recover fast!

C: Should be that lonely Valentine's Day! Even though that day FRH had the company of fans, happily spending a very happy Valentine's Day with them, when you've been in a lively atmosphere for too long and ultimately you're walking home alone, that sense of loneliness is multiplied after a bout of happiness! (cries~)

J: Besides the toughness of filming, it's also tough to present the superb cooking skills required in Dan Chao Fan! In addition, my fav band from middle high school days, L'arc-en-ciel, will be coming to Taiwan for a concert! Just as I thought I could finally go to watch the concert, I suddenly received a piece of news which hit me like a bolt from the blue! That is on the day of the concert I actually have to go to Japan to promote We Kiss Again! Good heavens! How could it be such a coincidence! They come to Taiwan, but I am going to Japan... really feel like crying to death!

A: Because I'm busy with both the album's promotions and the drama's filming, sometimes I'm so tired that I cannot concentrate looking at the camera, even my body cannot listen to the brain's orders anymore! I feel like I seem to have developed enochlophobia (fear of crowds)~ Not only do I dislike crowded places, I also fear being in places with many people... (poor Aaron~)

Epop: When you are not happy, how will you vent your feelings?

WZ: When I’m really unhappy, I’ll think of my mum… she suffered a lot! Compared to her, what I’m experiencing now is nothing. I always use this method to encourage myself!

C: When I’m unhappy, I will always shout to my inner self. I always ask myself this: Now you work towards your aim is already a very great thing. I had spent a lot of efforts to return to Taiwan to fulfill my dreams. So no matter how tiring or tough the work might get I believe I can overcome all the difficulties! I feel that you can talk to your friends, go KTV and sing some very HIGH songs instead of hiding in a corner and avoid everything. I like Tank’s ‘Jie Tou Ba Wang’ and Show Luo’s ‘Jing Wu Men’! Personally I feel that partying is a good way to vent your frustrations!

Jiro: When I’m unhappy, I’ll post articles online to vent it out, another thing I’ll do will be to hide at home and write the diary… at the mention of the diary, I’m so angry. I can’t remember where I have left it! I know, it must be hiding in some corner in the house but until now I haven’t find it yet! (The diary doesn’t have legs; it must be Jiro who have been leaving it around! ^_^)

Aaron: When I’m unhappy, I’ll bite the big doll I have at home to vent it, but the first thing will be the doll shouldn’t have too much fur! I’ll even talk to the doll to share the reason behind my unhappiness! Of course, I’ll also seek the opinions of my friends or the colleagues…. I’m those type of people who need others’ support to increase my confidence! Although I have tried to move out and live by myself but living together with family members is still the most fortunate.

Epop: To Fahrenheit, what is happiness?

WZ: I feel that I’m a very optimistic person! As long as I can be with the ones I love, be it my family, friends or fans it’s enough to let me feel happy! Even if I meet with anything which spoils my day, I will try to find some other things to do and use it as a way to divert my attention. I think when you get yourself busy; the spiritual side will have time to get over it. Take the lunar New Year for example; I finally have the chance to return to Brunei. Although it’s just for a short 3 days and everyday I played till I’m really tired but being able to spend time with family and friends, the feeling is already enough! Plus I get to eat a lot of Brunei’s food like cakes, etc… its really great!

Calvin: For me, happiness is being able to find someone that I love~ she can share all the joy and sorrows that I face in my life, even if it might be some embarrassing incidents but I’m willing to share it with her. Now I only have family and friends beside me, even a simple concern is already enough for me.

Jiro: Mother’s happiness is my greatest happiness! Being able to taste my mother’s cooking everyday is enough. When I was young, my health was very poor and my parents were constantly worried about me! Now my mother has finally seen me grown up and being able to stand on my own two feet! Seeing my mother’s smile is my greatest happiness! My mother has been my top fan, no matter is it television show or magazines report, as long as it has my appearance she will never miss it! Besides my mother’s support, fans’ confirmation and everyone’s applause is also my greatest happiness and the happiest thing! Standing and performing onstage has been my biggest dream~ I enjoy the feeling and treasure every opportunity that I’m onstage!

Aaron: To me, my current happiness is to let me have a carefree life for five days and five nights! Let me be away from here, even throwing me in a plantation in JiaNan is alright. Let me bask in the sun and enjoy the life of the scarecrow… this is already happiness for me! (Smiles) I finally understand why Wu Zun loves to eat to consulate himself, even the desert I love to eat recently like a mouthful of caramel macchiato is enough to let me feel happy.

The End

Wow, it's a really long interview haha.

epop: Can you tell us your height, weight, shoe size and visual acuity?
    J: 181cm; 70kg; 10.5; vision after wearing contact lenses is 2.0
    A: 177cm; 60kg; 10; 2.0 and 1.25
    C: 184cm; 64kg; 10.5; 5.5
    WZ: 181cm; 72kg; 10.5; 5.5 + astigmatism 1.25
    Can anyone explain the visual acuity part for me? What does 2.0, 1.25, 5.5 means?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Can anyone explain the visual acuity part for me? What does 2.0, 1.25, 5.5 means?
    That means they are nearsighted. I think those numbers (I assume they meant -2.0 and -5.5?) are for the sphere which represents the amount of long or short light that is present. The larger the number the stronger, and therefore the thicker the spectacle lens will be.

The number 1.25 is the cylinder which represents the amount of astigmatism that is present. Astigmatism is caused when the eye is not completely spherical (like a football) its shaped more like a rugby ball. This causes the vision to be distorted for both distance and near objects. The cylinder may be plus or minus regardless of whether the sphere is positive or negative. (Source)
    Last edited by Jilly; 04-04-08 at 03:00 AM.

That means they are nearsighted. I think those numbers (I assume they meant -2.0 and -5.5?) are for the sphere which represents the amount of long or short light that is present. The larger the number the stronger, and therefore the thicker the spectacle lens will be.

The number 1.25 is the cylinder which represents the amount of astigmatism that is present. Astigmatism is caused when the eye is not completely spherical (like a football) its shaped more like a rugby ball. This causes the vision to be distorted for both distance and near objects. The cylinder may be plus or minus regardless of whether the sphere is positive or negative. (Source)
    Hehe, nice. You sound like an optometrist. What i find really funny is that they were asked their visual acuity and that they knew the exact numbers. I wear contacts but i definitely don't remember the base curve and what not of the contacts.

Man, that interview is really long, Jilly. Thanks! But i'll probably have to end up reading it later.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hehe, nice. You sound like an optometrist. What i find really funny is that they were asked their visual acuity and that they knew the exact numbers. I wear contacts but i definitely don't remember the base curve and what not of the contacts.

Man, that interview is really long, Jilly. Thanks! But i'll probably have to end up reading it later.
    Thanks, but I'm far from knowledgeable on this subject XD
    I only guessed those numbers based on my own prescription haha.
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Yeah, the interview is very long indeed, but it's quite insightful if you want to know more about them

New song and MV for Meng Niu yogurt drinks

Suan Tian ~ Fahrenheit & S.H.E

New song and MV for Meng Niu yogurt drinks

Suan Tian ~ Fahrenheit & S.H.E
    Thanks, Jilly. I watched this MV last night. It's pretty cute. So is this a S.H.E featuring FLH song or is it a Farenheit featuring S.H.E song? I saw it said S.H.E + FLH but still i wonder. And i guess the MV is of them shooting the commercial for the drink?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Thanks, Jilly. I watched this MV last night. It's pretty cute. So is this a S.H.E featuring FLH song or is it a Farenheit featuring S.H.E song? I saw it said S.H.E + FLH but still i wonder. And i guess the MV is of them shooting the commercial for the drink?
    Hmm, I'm not sure. All I know is that they recorded this song and shot the MV specially for the yogurt drink commercial. I like the song. It's catchy and cute. But I honestly don't really like the MV coz it really looks like a commercial clip ><

Oh yeah, the 45-sec MV preview of their new Japanese single is out: Stay With You

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/Mengniu%20Ads/MengniuMarch.jpg')
    credit: aiwa @ FahrenheitGloba1

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/Fahrenheit/FLH.jpg')
    credit: 小潔 @ yam
    Last edited by Jilly; 05-08-08 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Pics

Banned

Default New gay Korean variety show "Coming Out"

For those who interesting.....

Source: Gay Koreans Coming Out On Telly
    http://www.queerty.com/gay-koreans-c...elly-20080414/

This show is entitled "Coming Out". This is a new gay variety show in Korea. The MC, Hong Suk Chun, is a homosexual himself. I have watched episode one and it is really touching. "The Korean queer revolution will be televised."
    "Out actor Hong Suk-chun has agreed to cohost a new show, Coming Out, on which he and straight actress Jung Kyung-soon will counsel fledging flamers. While happy to help Korea evolve socially, Hong says he wasn’t initially intrigued by the idea:
    Hong: When I first saw the synopsis of the program, I thought it was crazy. There are people around me who once thought of coming out, but there were always problems with family and work. This program is not just coming out to your friends or family, but to all of Korean society.
    Despite his enthusiasm, Hong says he can understand why people would want to remain in the closet: “I don’t advise people to come out because I know it is a hard decision. But as for myself, I have never been happier. I don’t have to lie to myself any more.”
    The actor’s career nearly crumbled when he came out in 2000, so we imagine he’s thrilled to have a new role to play."

Hong Suk Chun
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8461/hongsukfg2.jpg')
    Some screen caps took:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6729/kissug6.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9608/kiss1ux3.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8901/kiss3kx2.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9030/kiss4sx4.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/74/kiss6je0.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6975/kiss7zr8.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2145/kiss8vp2.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/81/kiss9wt2.png')

This person uploaded some clips:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mfieseoul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epPMtFROEYo 커밍아웃 - Coming Out (Episode 1)
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 05-02-08 at 04:37 PM.

For anyone who's interested, Jiro's latest series, Rolling Love, with Danson Tang and Genie Zhuo, just started airing and the opening theme song is sung by Fahrenheit. It's called Heng Xing / 恆星 / Star. You can listen to part of the song from the opening credits here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90XA7TecynE
    I <3 MatsuJun

Can anyone tell me in which FRH's album has clip of Calvin playing the piano? I want to buy that one. Someone told me that there was a behind the scene clip of 'Wei Ni Cui Zai' that has Calvin playing the piano. But I can't find the clip anywhere on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    I'm certainly not one of them haha. Like Jiro wang much better.. Wu Zun a hearthrob? *faints* haha..

i like jiro too...

You guys most probably already know this.

Calvin Chen has reported to Yilan Military Camp on 4th August 2008 to perform his National Service. He will only be there for 12 days due to his no so good health condition (underweight, heart enlargment, mitral valve prolapse).
    Last edited by kidd; 08-07-08 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    You guys most probably already know this.

Calvin Chen has reported to Yilan Military Camp on 4th August 2008 to perform his National Service. He will only be there for 12 days due to his no so good health condition (underweight, heart enlargment, mitral valve prolapse).
    Oh no, i didn't hear about this. Aww, poor Calvin. ): Hope he gets healthier soon. At least he can eat some more to gain back some weight.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Wu Chun is officially leaving FRH. So, FRH now only has 3 members. I don't know how long FRH can last. Arron seems to be having problem with everyone especially with Jiro. Calvin use to be the glue to FRH, but, Arron even unfollow Calvin in weibo recent.

I haven't been following FRH closely these 2 years. Only recently follow back Calvin a bit. Anyone who follow them closely can tell me what happen?