Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Siblings 2018-19

They made Vicky Liang look really pretty in this show, especially after she ditched her male-pretending looks from the first 2-3 episodes.

By the way, has Su Ying appeared? Have not been watching recently.

Anyone understand why Xiao Yu isn't nice to XinLan? Doesn't seem to like or love her? Or at least grateful?

Does he not find her attractive?

Or is he scared of good-looking babes, something?

Or, he doesn't really care that much about love/sex?

Perhaps, it has to do with his character. Being a "smart" and fun-loving person, Xiao Yu Er is more attracted to Su Ying as the latter is able to outwit him a lot of times.

Is Su Ying also called Little Fairy? Why is Zhang Jin called Little Fairy too?

Among the four girls (Su Ying, Tie Xin Lan, Zhang Jin and Murong Jiu), who is the best fighter?

Anyone watch ep 27? Tie Xinlan was also hit and fainted on the beach by Yan Nantian . But when Xiao Yu-er came, she is no longer there????

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Is Su Ying also called Little Fairy? Why is Zhang Jin called Little Fairy too?

Among the four girls (Su Ying, Tie Xin Lan, Zhang Jin and Murong Jiu), who is the best fighter?
    I wonder the same thing too.

---------------------

Watched 15 ep so far. I haven't read the novel but judging from the show, I feel like Xiao Yu Er isn't that smart as I expected, more like other people try their hardest to be stupid when interacting with him.

Compiled a list of my questions:
    1. Is Su Ying also called Little Fairy? Why is Zhang Jin called Little Fairy too?
    2. Among the four girls (Su Ying, Tie Xin Lan, Zhang Jin and Murong Jiu), who is the best fighter? My guess is Murong Jiu.
    3. Why did Yan Nan Tian did not stop/prevent the proposed fight between Xiao Yu-er and Hua Wu Que?

1. Is Su Ying also called Little Fairy? Why is Zhang Jin called Little Fairy too?
    2. Among the four girls (Su Ying, Tie Xin Lan, Zhang Jin and Murong Jiu), who is the best fighter? My guess is Murong Jiu.
    3. Why did Yan Nan Tian did not stop/prevent the proposed fight between Xiao Yu-er and Hua Wu Que?
    4. Why didn't YNT query HWQ more especially the latter looks actually like his father (same actor)? The former just noted that HWQ looks like Xiao Yu-er.

4. Why didn't YNT query HWQ more especially the latter looks actually like his father (same actor)? The former just noted that HWQ looks like Xiao Yu-er.
    su ying have not appeared yet , she is fish's final girlfriend
    zhang jin = little fairy = red clothing whip lady , she does not have any romance with fish
    different person

strongest might be zhang jin (whip fighter)
    murong jiu uses other skills together instead of pure physical combat (murong 9 sisters each have specialty and they get reputation as a family not a single lone fighter)
    su ying = low to zero combat , high in tricks traps robots ?poison?
    tie xin lan's combat ability is really low tier , doesn't win anybody except the mongol tribal people early episode

yan nan tian does not know there were twin baby boys , he does not know Flower is also his sworn brother's son ... he only commented about the similarity in physical appearance
    in his mind , Fish is the only baby son because he personally retrieved the baby from the place
    there is nothing wrong with Fish hurting anybody else , he doesn't need to stop the fight

yeah these are plotholes .... sometimes the character's intelligence level will drop

Quote Originally Posted by krabs View Post
    zhang jin = little fairy = red clothing whip lady , she does not have any romance with fish
    different person

yan nan tian does not know there were twin baby boys , he does not know Flower is also his sworn brother's son ... he only commented about the similarity in physical appearance
    in his mind , Fish is the only baby son because he personally retrieved the baby from the place
    there is nothing wrong with Fish hurting anybody else , he doesn't need to stop the fight
    Thanks, krabs.
    1. The question is why Zhang Jin is called "little fairy". Compared to Su Ying, she is one fierce lady.
    3. But YNT will know that Fish cannot win Flower in combat skills.

I have another question:
    Did Yan Nan Tian died according to the novel?

watched eps 32 and 33. Su Ying has appeared.

OT: If you were Xiao Yu-er, which girl will you choose:
    I will choose Zhang Ping first, second is Murong Jiu, then Su Ying and lastly Tie Xin Lan.

OT: If you were Xiao Yu-er, which girl will you choose:
    I will choose Zhang Ping first, second is Murong Jiu, then Su Ying and lastly Tie Xin Lan.
    *typo Jin instead of Ping.

just watched this drama , but only some episodes, too busy and have other dramas in my queue list

there are plenty young and pretty women here , until early episode 6 we have:

1. Hua Yuenu
    2. Yao Yue
    3. Lianxing
    4. Tao Hua
    5. Zhang Jing
    6. Tie Xinlan
    7. HeLu
    8. He Shuang
    9. Feng Baiyu

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    just watched this drama , but only some episodes, too busy and have other dramas in my queue list

there are plenty young and pretty women here , until early episode 6 we have:

1. Hua Yuenu
    2. Yao Yue
    3. Lianxing
    4. Tao Hua
    5. Zhang Jing
    6. Tie Xinlan
    7. HeLu
    8. He Shuang
    9. Feng Baiyu
    Yao Yue???? Ok, she is only in early thirties. Which girl is the prettiest?
    Just like you, I only watch a few episodes. Find it a drag. I am only interested in the big fight between Yao Yue and Yan Nantian; whether the latter died and the ending.

OT: saw you at soompi.

If this show is on Netflix in your country. Does it have all the episodes from the first air date?