Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    ahh i know. I kind of had enough hearing words like 'he's sooooooooo kakkoi, sexy, hot etc over and over again without meaning in their post. Well most of us know that already so what's the meaning.

And when i just gave some negative point of view of sumthing, they didn't see it clearly what i mean then just strike back with lots of weapons lol and always said positive things about the idols as that they're perfect.

When i ga ga ga over Matsujun after watching HYD i played around in Arashi thread, gosshh i had bad moments there from some fangirls, and u know , some crazy fangirls can give a bad effects to the artists themselves. For me when i want to know about the artist itself and met that kind of fangirls, i didn't want to continue and just 'enough is enough' 'stop'
    I am glad I am not alone in my views

My experiences with Arashi fans are very positive. In fact, I find them a very nice bunch of people and that helps pretty much in a fandom.

And I have caught every Weeek and Keep the Faith performances so far I think. I enjoyed the latter a lot more. The former was just too boring. Its like you see one, you see all, plus I didn't think the clothes NEWs were in were kakoii, Kattun's performance costumes were cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I am glad I am not alone in my views

My experiences with Arashi fans are very positive. In fact, I find them a very nice bunch of people and that helps pretty much in a fandom.
    no worry, there's a lots of fans out there who has the same views it's only now lots of 'very young fans' take controls of the discussions

I met some nice and helpfull frenz too in Arashi forum, but it's like minority and those nice fans actually can be said ' a long time fans' so more mature. And during that time, there's some bad rumors regarding Arashi - KT. And they bashed K-T a lots, so i better step aside to avoid any more harsh arguments, because eventho i like Matsujun but my feel of defensive toward K-T is more bigger and i don't want to take a side

Frankly, I like all of them for the different joy they bring to me.. Arashi, Yamapi, Kame, Jin...I like them all and even the rest I don't list...they can be likeable in their own ways.

And I have caught every Weeek and Keep the Faith performances so far I think. I enjoyed the latter a lot more. The former was just too boring. Its like you see one, you see all, plus I didn't think the clothes NEWs were in were kakoii, Kattun's performance costumes were cooler.
    ahh i never watched Weeek so no comment about it But i like the dancing in KtF, it's been so long that they do such kind of moves

U're rite, i think K-T's customes compare to other groups are more 'okay'

Frankly, I like all of them for the different joy they bring to me.. Arashi, Yamapi, Kame, Jin...I like them all and even the rest I don't list...they can be likeable in their own ways.
    i know, they have their own style to entertaining us, bbut i couldn't really put my full heart into others groups. so i just fully give my heart only to Jin

I finally understood why fans say Jin is baka...he is. He is so silly in many of the clips I have seen him in....when fans say Yamapi is baka, I think he's nowwhere as silly as Jin...and its not a bad thing to be silly. Both Jin and Kame feels like they have retained their childlikeness over the years but not Yamapi.
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-05-07 at 02:26 AM.

I don't see why Kat-tun and News get compared alot. Maybe I just haven't heard the right songs but News have a different style of music than Kat-tun. I've tried listening to News, Arashi, Hey-Say Jump but I didn't like their music. I like most of Kat-tun songs. Kanjani8 has a few good songs too but I'll always be a Kat-tun fan.

I think it's kind of strange that they have 2 members that are from Kanjani8 and News at the same time. News fan would kill me but I don't see why the group is needed and if YamaPi wasn't a part of it, lots of people would drop so they could just make a different group with more compatible members so like splitting up the members of News. The members of Kanjani8 could focus on that group instead of being in 2 groups.

I thought episode 7 of the Yukan Club was kind of boring. Although I can't get enough of Kat-tun songs so plug it in anywhere you can, go KAT-TUN!! I'm looking forward to how Kame's going to pull off his role on his new drama that's coming, he's suppose to be fat and I can't imagine Kame being that.

I finally understood why fans say Jin is baka...he is. He is so silly in many of the clips I have seen him in....when fans say Yamapi is baka, I think he's nowwhere as silly as Jin...and its not a bad thing to be silly. Both Jin and Kame feels like they have retained their childlikeness over the years but not Yamapi.
    really?? hahaha... it just hard to explain the bakaness with words, u've to see it by yourself that's what i always said to my friends when they asked " Go and see and u'll know! "

i think maybe because Yamapi is moody?? or maybe he can only act baka in the comfortable atmosphere he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    I don't see why Kat-tun and News get compared alot. Maybe I just haven't heard the right songs but News have a different style of music than Kat-tun. I've tried listening to News, Arashi, Hey-Say Jump but I didn't like their music. I like most of Kat-tun songs. Kanjani8 has a few good songs too but I'll always be a Kat-tun fan.

I think it's kind of strange that they have 2 members that are from Kanjani8 and News at the same time. News fan would kill me but I don't see why the group is needed and if YamaPi wasn't a part of it, lots of people would drop so they could just make a different group with more compatible members so like splitting up the members of News. The members of Kanjani8 could focus on that group instead of being in 2 groups.

I thought episode 7 of the Yukan Club was kind of boring. Although I can't get enough of Kat-tun songs so plug it in anywhere you can, go KAT-TUN!! I'm looking forward to how Kame's going to pull off his role on his new drama that's coming, he's suppose to be fat and I can't imagine Kame being that.
    that's the point! maybe because they came in the same generation so fans want their idol to be the top in everything.

It's hard if Johnny-san already decided, and who knows what that old man thinks but in the end, he's really a good in business and to see the talents.

Because eps 7 has less funny but u should watch eps 8!! OMG!! so funny!! Miroku and his dad are really sumthing

Exactly, I didn't want to say that but since none of us are exactly NEWs supporters and we are all mature and open-minded here, I can said that I too didn't feel there was much merit for NEWs to be a group. I prefer to split them up because ..as far as I can see, the members are doing well on their own but don't add much when they come together. I mean Yamapi for eg don't need NEWs and I know Tegomass better than when they were in NEWS. Koyama's doing quite well as MC for Shounen Club, Shige has his radio show and he's starting to do more dramas and Ryo can just stick with Kanjani 8.

For a group to be attractive, they must shine somewhat somewhere as a collective unit. Unfortunately, I think we are a minority. I cannot deny that NEWs is still immensely popular as a group in Japan but I can’t see why. To me, they can't keep my interest very much, much less sustain it.. Yamapi is such a competitive guy, if he sees this, I think he will consider this an outrage. But that's how I see his group even if I have a soft spot for him.

I hope News fans will not take offence if they chanced upon this. Just my personal opinion only.

Default Hanamaru Cafe

I want to add this as well as part of Yamapi 06 clips

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1585379Q...8630569&rank=1

Does anyone know why Kattun is not involved in FNS 2007?

I've never seen any weeeek performances, just one for Keep the faith. I've only seen the weeeek PV and it was alright. The song is alright but since i'm not really into NEWS, i guess it didn't do much for me.

So don't they normally just wear the same exact clothes that they do in their respective PVs when they're performing these songs? NEWS suits were alright but i'm not sure i'm big on KAT-TUN's. Well, i guess i saw the furry white stripes even better on Jin when i saw them perform Keep the faith on Music Station. Good grief, i still can't get over that sweater. On the other hand, the plaid wrap thing that Kame was wearing in the PV didn't make him look as swallowed up when he was performing. Speaking of Jin and Kame, i thought it was really cute when Kame apparently messed up on his lines and that caused Jin to smile really big.

So how boring were the weeeek performances?

BTW, do these JE groups normally go and perform the same exact song more than once after the single for it is released? I guess i just noticed several performances sometimes especially on the same exact show. I understand if it's on several different shows but the same one? I guess it's all about promoting over and over again.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

They're definitely all likable in their own ways. Arashi's cool and i really like them after watching some of their MMA episodes. Of course, i adore the guys in KAT-TUN and i've come to like all of them (of course some more than others ). The only person you mentioned who i don't really know about would be Yamapi. But it seems a lot of people really like him.

You know, even though i haven't really seen Yamapi in much but just from looking at him, i wouldn't think that he would really be baka. Can he be baka? Hehe. I've seen Jin's baka-ness before i liked him and that was from a while back. So is Jin still just as baka as he used to be? I don't sense that. Maybe i'll go and check out some old Jin clips. But yeah, it's definitely not a bad thing to be silly. It just shows that you can be easy-going and not care about looking and acting goofy. I definitely like that quality in a person who's a really popular celebrity (and of course i like it in general). I think it's pretty healthy to be a little bit goofy.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post

I'm too lazy to look this up but who debuted first? NEWS or KAT-TUN? I'm going to guess KAT-TUN but i really don't know since i'm still relatively new to the whole JE fandom thing.

I agree with you. I think that NEWS' music style differs from that of KAT-TUN. I like KAT-TUN's songs more because most of them have a more rockish feel, which is the genre that i'm more into. I think that Arashi and NEWS songs can be a little too bubblegum poppish. I like pop music but after a while it can get to me especially it's a little bit too much poppish. But there are some Arashi and NEWS songs that i like. But i guess not enough to actually buy their music. So because of KAT-TUN's music and the guys are all pretty cool and lovable in their own way, it was kinda inevitable that i would become a fan.

I've heard one of Kanjani8's albums (how many do they have? maybe they only have one) and i didn't really like their songs. Though i have All Of Me For You (is that the name of the song?) on my iPod. And as for Hey! Say! JUMP, i haven't really heard their stuff since but i saw Hey! Say! 7 sing a little bit during the cartoon KAT-TUN II You tour and i wasn't really impressed. I think they sound too kiddish for me. Their need voices to mature a bit before i might even consider listening to their music. But whatever they were singing didn't really appeal to me either. Of course, no offense to any fans of the above groups that i'm not particularly a fan of. As strawberry already mentioned, we're just discussing our opinions without bashing and taking offense.

After all of that, i see myself being a long-term KAT-TUN fan too. I mean they are the first JE group where i'm definitely a fan and would want to support them by buying their music and concert dvds. I didn't think i would cave and i apparently did with them.

Come to think of it, i actually liked Tackey & Tsubasa's music first but now KAT-TUN has totally taken over. Oh, and that reminds me, tanteun, i was actually exposed to MatsuJun and Tackey around the same time. They both got me into J-dramas and into the Japanese realm in general. I mentioned this because you had said that Tackey was the first person you had a thing for. I kinda had a thing for Tackey and liked him for a bit too. I actually downloaded a lot of his dramas at the time i discovered him too. I love him in Majo no Jouken. It was really sad but touching. Alright, sorry for the digression.

Anyway, i've always thought it was weird that NEWS and Kanjani8 shared the same two members. What's the point of that? That always threw me off. I think that you should just dedicate yourself to one group. I mean is Ryo always present with both NEWS and Kanjani8 whenever they appear on shows and stuff?

You know, i found myself continually repeating KAT-TUN's latest cd in my car. I really like the Keep the faith single. Lovin'U is a really catchy song and Crazy Love is a nice ballad though i'm not usually big on ballads. But this one's rather nice.

At first i wasn't really interested in seeing Kame's new drama, but i think i might give it a try. I saw some pics of him a bit more beefed up. He looked a bit bigger in the face but i saw him with his shirt off and he's still pretty skinny. Muscular-ish though. Anyway, i'm kinda intrigued with him falling for the nun. Of course, i think it's unrealistic that girl is a nun but anyway i'm curious to see how that all plays out. I'm not a boxing fan so we'll see how long this series is able to hold my interest.

Gosh, i feel like i just kinda rambled all over the place.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Exactly, I didn't want to say that but since none of us are exactly NEWs supporters and we are all mature and open-minded here, I can said that I too didn't feel there was much merit for NEWs to be a group. I prefer to split them up because ..as far as I can see, the members are doing well on their own but don't add much when they come together. I mean Yamapi for eg don't need NEWs and I know Tegomass better than when they were in NEWS. Koyama's doing quite well as MC for Shounen Club, Shige has his radio show and he's starting to do more dramas and Ryo can just stick with Kanjani 8.

For a group to be attractive, they must shine somewhat somewhere as a collective unit. Unfortunately, I think we are a minority. I cannot deny that NEWs is still immensely popular as a group in Japan but I can’t see why. To me, they can't keep my interest very much, much less sustain it.. Yamapi is such a competitive guy, if he sees this, I think he will consider this an outrage. But that's how I see his group even if I have a soft spot for him.

I hope News fans will not take offence if they chanced upon this. Just my personal opinion only.
    Gosh, this makes me even more uninterested in getting to know NEWS. Well, not like i was going to really acquaint myself with them. But i wouldn't mind knowing what people are talking about. So i guess that would involve actually doing some research in order to get to know them better. I just haven't really come across anything that makes them really appeal to me yet.
    I <3 MatsuJun

What exactly is FNS?
    I <3 MatsuJun

MAYBE.. when NewS is formed, they need person who's really famous and already have a strong fanbase like Yamapi, and Ryo is too talented to be waste in K8 and in the Kanto area *sorry* But the good things from Johny's boys are they all are talented and have their own special skills.

Hahaha yes Yamapi is very competitive, he said it a lot and also did Jin sumtimes both even compete to each other.

ahh sorry didn't know maybe the invitation for the programme came along way before they have new single etc